She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Straight friend?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #579046 at 29,Jun,20 14:30
Is it normal if straight friend sends cock pic on snap randomly on two occasions? Any one faced that before ?

Similar topics: 1.Question for you Straight Guys?   2.Should i let suck my dick?   3.How to "get with" a friend! Stories welcomed!   4."I am 100% straight plz no gay friend request"   5.Best way to ask a straight friend  

New Comment

Comments:
By #621421 at 11,Jul,20 00:19
Dont be sure he is so straight.I bet he wants to get a bj from you so he teasing you sending his dick pics.I would advice you meeting him alone and ask him to show his cock in person.If he does then give it go and suck his cock
By #579046 at 13,Jul,20 20:56
Have you experienced that ?

By spermkiss at 29,Jun,20 15:19 other posts of spermkiss 
No, it ain't normal. When a man sends photos of his cock to someone he's trying to interest that person in his dick. He wants to fuck you or have you suck him off. It's as simple as that. That's not to say that he isn't straight, though it's possible he's not. More likely is that he is indeed straight but is open to do a bit of switch hitting. Most straight men are.

More important questions are: Do you like what you see? Do you want his cock? If so, go for it. Volunteer to be his fuck buddy and/or his cocksucker. The next question almost always is: Will it spoil our friendship? My own experience is that it will not. I've had several straight friends over the years and with most of them we eventually ended up having sex. In no case did it spoil our friendship. Indeed, it brought us closer together.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

After I wrote that I went to your page and saw that you identify as straight. Hey, that ain't no big thing. A lot of straight guys fool around with their buddies.

Adult Discussion Forum