Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Guess the weirdo from the quote

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #188992 at 05,Oct,20 20:32
Who do you think would be mental enough to write the following:

"I’m the Cunt Patrol. And I’m here to stop you. You’ve broken the rules. I did not write the rules... I may even disagree with the rules. But I will enforce some of them. No matter how you plead, cajole, beg or attempt to stir my sympathies, nothing you do will stop me from placing you in a box and trashing your page if you fuck with my mates.

If you run away, I will chase you. If you fight me, I will fight back. If you shoot at me, I will shoot back. By our rules, I am unable to walk away. I’m a consequence. I am the unpaid bill. I am fate with a pissing dog and dirty chonie gifts. Behind my badge is a heart like yours, yet colder and without a soul.

And although I’m but one man, I have thousands of brothers and sisters who are the same as me. They will lay down their lives for me. And I them. We stand watch together. A thin SYD Line. Protecting the prey from the predators. The good from the bad. We are the Cunts"

I'll post more guessing games, as and when the mood takes me.