Tell Your Story!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Ever get off on Watching Yourself?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by RealTitsLover at 01,Apr,17 09:03  other posts of RealTitsLover
I'm just wondering if this is a common thing, or if I'm a weirdo. It's something that I've always loved to do, but I never see anyone mention...

Similar topics: 1.WATCHING VIDEOS   2.Who likes watching?   3.Watching a woman pee   4.Watching someone cum?   5.Do you like watching guys cum?  

New Comment

Comments:
By clearplast at 12,Sep,17 10:16 other posts of clearplast 
I like to post the very same pictures of myself which I like to see from others. E.g., I like to see men and women in clear plastic outfit. Therefore, when I see my pictures, they turn me on.

By t-rex at 11,Sep,17 18:48 other posts of t-rex 
I like watching myself fucking, getting sucked, and getting stroked, especially with fancy finger nails, and I like to watch myself stroke it 😃

By waves at 11,Sep,17 18:43 other posts of waves 
I always make my wife get down on her to suck my cock in front of a wall length mirror. It turns me on to watch my cock being sucked and her big tits out for me to view, and sonetimes ejaculate on, or ejac on her face even.

By leopoldij at 11,Sep,17 18:07 other posts of leopoldij 
Yes, especially when I watch myself fucking

By 67malibu at 11,Sep,17 11:09 other posts of 67malibu 
I've played with myself in front of a mirror since I was very young I don't know why

By veryshyguy at 09,Sep,17 22:35 other posts of veryshyguy 
Nope!
By RealTitsLover at 10,Sep,17 09:46 other posts of RealTitsLover 
You resurrected this thread... oh shit, I must've been drunk when I posted it cuz I don't remember it. I can't believe I said "loved to do" ...maybe when I first hit puberty, yeah.
By veryshyguy at 10,Sep,17 15:06 other posts of veryshyguy 
Woke you up!

By Jack1999 at 10,Sep,17 09:28 other posts of Jack1999 
Yeah, I do... I often browse my own pictures if the chat is dead.
By RealTitsLover at 10,Sep,17 09:58 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Just pics of yourself is enough? Wow.

I might've been thinking of when I made video recordings of my cock shooting cum from one outer edge of the screen to the other for an ex girlfriend... they turned out more exciting than expected, I think. And watching them with her, seeing how much it turned her on...

Adult Discussion Forum