to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Your thoughts are really welcome

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #627237 at 25,Nov,20 23:59
When I was a teenager my best friend and I were very close. We didn't do alot of sexual things but we had a couple of moments. Once I went to call on him and he came to the door in just his tighty whities. He was also VERY erect. I said nothing about it and tried hard not to stare. He eventually got dressed and we went outside. We were probably about 13 or 14. We jerked off together once. There were a few other more innocent things over the years. When we were both involved with girls we ended up going different ways.
I have never had any more sexual experiences with guys and am married with children. My friend never married and has not been in a relationship for a long time.
Skip forward 50 years, I have reconnected with him. We are in our mid 60's now and both seem to be in reasonable health. I have no idea of his sexual orientation but I would guess he is quite straight.
I remember the image of him in his underwear with his hard cock clearly visible. I would really, really like to play with him and see if I could get him off. I don't really care if it's reciprocated but wouldn't say no, lol.
I have masturbated many times to that image and have kicked myself as many times for not acting on it then.
Looking forward to your thoughts and/or suggestions