She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Zero BJs in a year. Is it time?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by thebeewolf at 10,Apr,21 18:23  other posts of thebeewolf
Due to the health emergency I haven't had my dick sucked in about a year. I know two cum-addicted cocksuckers who say they're ready and willing. They've both sucked it before in the past. I had the virus in November. I've had one of my shots, too. I think it's time to feed these guys again. I'm thinking next weekend.

Similar topics: 1.What's your New Years Resolution(s)   2.I AM HAVING SEX WITH MY WIFE SISTER   3.Are you into ORAL SEX?   4.MERRY CHRISTMAS 2014 TO ALL MY FRIENDS FROM ROUTEMASTER   5.It's my one year anniversary on SYD  

New Comment

Comments:
By uncut_guy_in_ca at 26,Apr,21 01:50 other posts of uncut_guy_in_ca 
Wish I was closer, would love to swallow a hot load from you.

By knewbi at 23,Apr,21 21:30 other posts of knewbi 
Fuck yeah!! Plow their faces... And do it big time!!! You and they will appreciate it.. Fuck, I know that I would.

By MM_DD at 10,Apr,21 20:14 other posts of MM_DD 
I wholeheartedly agree with you. Totally understand why you've been hesitant, but yeah...it's time you got a full service blowjob on that fine, fine penis.
By thebeewolf at 10,Apr,21 21:39 other posts of thebeewolf 
I bet I'm going to really, really enjoy it!
By MM_DD at 12,Apr,21 11:14 other posts of MM_DD 
I'm certain you will...and I'll bet you'll shoot so hard in his mouth, you'll practically blow his head off!!

By #485312 at 10,Apr,21 21:02
don't hold back, you only live once, enjoy what you can, when you can *lix*
By thebeewolf at 10,Apr,21 21:16 other posts of thebeewolf 
I'll tell you when I won't hold back: when my big boner is in one of their mouths. I'm going to use that mouth and get all the pleasure I possibly can. And if you're interested in knowing more about these two, I've blogged about them. One is Summer Walks and the other is Face Fucking. I'm trying to arrange summer walks for next sat.

Adult Discussion Forum