pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Is vocal ejaculation by a man forgivable by certified LMT

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by overeight at 30,Nov,21 01:07  other posts of overeight
I've had a few therapudic massages and to be honest I've been very close a few times to a nice relaxing full ejaculation but have been able to stop them but then told I was resisting treatment. Once I explained I was near that point she changed spots she was massaging. What I'm wondering is if I'm very close and just allow myself to just lay there and let go and it's been so long for me and I have a vocal reaction because it's so incredible would it offend a very good yet married lady friend of mine. I would enjoy it definitely but I dont want her uncomfortable if I react vocally or if I have a deep very full experience because of my lack of activity in recent timeline. She is aware that it's been a long time and is a very compassionate lady who I feel safe and comfortable sharing that in her presence but I'm not sure she would be as comfortable though I'm certain she would understand but I dont want to assume that she is receptive and I certainly dont want to openly ask and sound suggestive or sound as if I'm asking for it. I just dint know exactly how I want to explain I simply want to enjoy the exchange of energy and enjoy the touch and relaxation and ignore my bodies reaction until I'm moved to reaction. I just dont want to have to hold back of I get right there and I want to enjoy it's full spectrum of feelings rather than have certain manipulation.
I just want to allow it if my body feels it would be beneficial for me to.

Similar topics: 1.Semen load   2.Ejaculation - Weibliche Abspritzer   3.Card carrying member   4.premature ejaculation   5.Vocal cummers?  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 03,Dec,21 01:49 other posts of leopoldij 
Is your married female friend the one who massages you?
By overeight at 03,Dec,21 05:27 other posts of overeight 
Yes she is and she is well aware of my situation
By leopoldij at 03,Dec,21 11:55 other posts of leopoldij 
So, I presume she's already given you a massage, right?

And she's noticed that you get interested, that your cock gets hard?

I'd say go for it. Let your cock explode. Nothing wrong with that. I bet she'll love it. Trust me. I masturbate frequently in front of women friends or let them touch my dick. No sex involved. Every single time I've done that there's been a sense of satisfaction from both sides. I've done this with different women. There's never ever been a problem.

Do it and let me know how it went. I'd be interested to hear. Because I strongly believe that this is something we miss from our society. We only talk about fucking but rarely about orgasming without penetration. And the latter is so much simpler and carries less taboos and fewer feelings of guilt for those who, say, are married or aren't used to it.
By overeight at 03,Dec,21 14:34 other posts of overeight 
Well it's not like I get that excited everytime but it's been a couple of months since I had a massage so I'm sure I'll probably get pretty excited next time. Before when I told her how close I was she wasnt angry but she did tell me well if you do its because of your thoughts and not just my touch. I think I'm just going to ask her hey may I just relax and close my eyes and let my mind wonder and just let myself not worry about what happens and see how she answers. Shes a close friend and I really dont want to upset her. I know it wont piss her off bad or anything but I just dont want to infringe or make her uncomfortable.
By leopoldij at 03,Dec,21 18:49 other posts of leopoldij 
I'm not sure what's best, to first tell her and then cum or just cum without telling her. I personally would do the latter because I can cum without expressing myself at all before cumming. Bit it depends on the individual. It depends on what you feel more comfortable with.

But, hey, you need to cum, as far as I can tell, so go for it.

By DJS at 03,Dec,21 17:54 other posts of DJS 
It could go 50-50,i presume it was your friend who said your resisting treatment? Then reading your response to leopolij she also stated you do its because of your thoughts and not just my touch. Me,I would just relax & let my mind wonder and if you cum,and she gets upset/embarrassed just apologise,even thou it's not your fault seeing you are in a deep calm state,,
Does she do this professionally?.
If she does I would be very surprised if most guys didn't get a erection.never mind cumming.
Hope everything works out ok for you👍

By Lvphose at 03,Dec,21 08:37 other posts of Lvphose 
I would express vocally the pleasure you feel in moans and or words, increasing as your pleasure increases. Even announce getting close to coming and when you cum! Maybe like I do here. My gf enjoyed knowing she was building me up to orgasm and when I came you could really tell she liked it!
By overeight at 03,Dec,21 10:32 other posts of overeight 
You may want to read the post I'm not talking about sex I'm talking about a massage

Adult Discussion Forum