pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Biggest surprise during a BJ

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #620014 at 22,Jul,23 03:50
What was your biggest surprise while giving a blowjob?

Mine was when I was blowing a guy through a glory hole that had the biggest set of nuts I've ever seen. He didn't have the biggest dick but when he came, Holy Shit was there a Lot of cum. He filled my entire mouth with cum. I got a of pleasure out of swallowing that load.

Similar topics: 1.biggest load   2.Who is the biggest on this site?   3.Caught by surprise   4.Your girls BIGGEST!   5.Blowjibs....and giving someone that look of surprise and pleasure  

New Comment

Comments:
By Panda696973 at 19,Mar,24 21:16 other posts of Panda696973 
Getting the end result of it! Straight guy here and now I know what it’s like, my first time and got a mouthful!

By Sfax#17 at 19,Mar,24 18:55 other posts of Sfax#17 
There are so many "surprises," particularly if it's your first time. Just having another man's cock in your mouth is a surprise. It's something you've thought about, dreamed about. And now it's happening. I think the biggest "surprise" is not knowing when your partner is coming. You've been sucking him, and suddenly you become aware that there is "something" in your mouth. It's his sperm. He's starting to cum. And you didn't know. And then his cock pulses and pulses, and your mouth fills with his ejaculate. And yu involuntarily start to swallow. And, then he's orgasmed. And it's over. You've sucked your first cock.

By #691730 at 03,Aug,23 17:40
Biggest surprise for me was one evening after a romantic dinner and several drinks I was sitting naked on my wifes chest with my cock in her mouth enjoying the sensations of her soft lips suckling my mushroom head like a hungry infant. I was getting close to orgasm and began to pull out but to my surprise instead of wanting me to withdraw before cumming in her mouth like every time before she clamped down her lips and like a vacuum sucked my cock into her mouth deeper. After attempting to withdraw a few more times and getting the same reaction excitingly I grabbed her pretty head in my hands and began fucking it with reckless abandon thrusting my cock down her throat as far as it would go. It didn't take long before my balls tightened and released ropes of warm sperm into her mouth, and for the fist time EVER, while looking into my eyes, she swallowed every drop!
By tb1 at 03,Aug,23 19:03 other posts of tb1 
oh my

By Hrnyboy90 at 30,Jul,23 14:29 other posts of Hrnyboy90 
One of my gay friends who I wanted to play with finally agreed to swap head with me, I started sucking him and he came within a minute. It was kinda surprising but hot, as most other guys took me awhile longer to get there
By tb1 at 30,Jul,23 18:43 other posts of tb1 
That reminds me of the guy I jerked off st te urinals, from flaccid to hard to ejaculation, 15 seconds, I counted them

By thebeewolf at 23,Jul,23 00:42 other posts of thebeewolf 
One recent BJ surprise happened to me recently while getting a blowjob after not having gotten off for a solid three weeks. He'd only been sucking it for a minute or two and then dude was sucking on my nutsack. With one hand, he was holding my boner and idly rubbing my frenulum. I was ready to blow my load just from that. I had to tell him to stop because I didn't want to cum so soon. I probably said "I'm gonna cum!" five times during that blowjob, but her mercifully changed what he was doing each time I said it and somehow I managed to remain on the edge of orgasm for a long time, until I finally exploded deep into the back of his throat. I had never been that close to the edge for that long. Exquisite.

Adult Discussion Forum