to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Masturbated by a Girl

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #6953 at 25,Mar,09 09:24
What age were you when you first let a girl see you masturbate and cum or let a girl masturbate you to a cum?

Similar topics: 1.Strangest place you have masturbated?   2.First time girl masturbated by a girl?   3.has anyone masturbated while looking at my pictures   4.What SYC/SYC members have you masturbated to?   5.What's the longest you've masturbated?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Bigdaddy402 at 30,Apr,18 04:29 other posts of Bigdaddy402 
I was about 12 she was 11, we were in her basement kiss. We some how go talking about me jacking off and she asked if I would. So I did

By #552168 at 22,Apr,18 16:46
My first time I was 22 by an older girl, she had so much experience... It was amazing, we were kissing in the street and she took my penis inside my pants and made magic, but I didn't cum cause people were walking near us, then she took me inside her parents house. Once inside I exposed my penis and let her do her thing

By #64328 at 19,Apr,18 18:58
I was about 10 but didnt have cum yet. Great orgasms though. It was a 14 yo girl that lived on our street and it was all her idea. She asked if i liked girls, then asked if i had a boner, when i said yes she told me to show her.
By leopoldij at 22,Apr,18 11:34 other posts of leopoldij 
Ok, so you showed her,
and then?
By #64328 at 22,Apr,18 14:11
I pulled dont my pants and showed her my boner and she knew what to do. She reached out and stated jacking me off while i stood there with my boner pointing straight out. She did show me how girls do it a couple days later. That time i masturbated mine while she fingered hers. It was all pretty innocent. At the time she seemed so much older. I did have to promise i wouldnt tell anyone
By leopoldij at 22,Apr,18 14:45 other posts of leopoldij 
Sounds great!

By #522791 at 22,Apr,18 01:38
I was 13 and it was my 12 year old girlfriend at the time...but at first she was jerking my cock and then starting sucking it so nit the same really...course there was time when we played with each other and she made me cum in her mouth while jerking my cock...gaaawwwd those where the days lol

By #553294 at 18,Apr,18 19:13
I was 16 & my girlfriend was 15. We had been dating for around a year & had done plenty of kissing & "petting", but never went far enough to reach orgasm. One night, we decided to take things further & we masturbated each other to orgasm! Damn, that was FUN!! Didn't last very long though. I orgasmed shortly after she touched my throbbing cock, and she experienced her very first orgasm within 1-2 minutes after I started fingering her clit!

By #278535 at 05,Feb,13 19:29
I was may be 22-23 YO. I was in my uncle's home for vacation trip. One day after lunch I was in bed for a short napping. Suddenly I felt hot, pulled out my trouser and start masturbate. The maid suddenly came into my room searching for something and caught me! She was may be 14-15 YO. I can't remember how I made her easy and let her masturbate my cock. But it was fantastic moments in my life. I remember how much wonder she was when I shoot my loads because it was her first time to watch how a hot man cum and shoot loads! I was there next couple of days and didn't miss the opportunity, She masturbated me each day, even three times in last day! I never forget her!!

By #337858 at 05,Feb,13 03:41
18. I had my girl at the time sit on my face so I could eat her sweet pussy. She then began to pull my gym shorts down and suck my throbbing cock. she had me bust all over the place. Not long later (a few months) she let me cum in her mouth and she swallowed it nicely (in my friends dorm room). Amazing first swallow!

By #41858 at 05,Feb,13 00:39
I was about 14 and the girl was 13 and we were smoking cigarettes in the woods by my neighborhood.... We started talking about sex and she wanted see how a guy's "thing" worked...

By #349488 at 04,Feb,13 14:18
I was 17 when a girl made me orgasm. We were in the back of a car while her friend was taking me home from an event. She was rubbing my cock through my jeans while talking to her friend who couldn't see what she was doing. My erect dick was throbbing in my jeans and finally erupted 5 minutes from my house. Had to rush up to my room to change my cum filled undies and jeans.
By duncanidaho at 04,Feb,13 16:39 other posts of duncanidaho 
this is almost word-for-word exactly what happened to me! unbelievable!

By duncanidaho at 04,Feb,13 16:40 other posts of duncanidaho 
this is almost word-for-word exactly what happened to me except I had to endure the cumsoaked pants for another hour!
--------------------------------------- added after 86 seconds

Ps She was called Stephanie and things progressed from there on!

By #323075 at 31,Jan,13 06:44
I was 22! She feared firstly to take my hard Thing in their hand, but afterwards She rubbed it and I ejaculated with pleasure!

By #285354 at 30,Jan,13 20:56
I was a little late at 20. I was on my 2nd date with a girl when she began working my cock while we were making out. It didn't take long for me to blow my load. I was soaked! On the 3rd date we fucked and then she gave me a blow job. After about 2 months, I asked her if she knew that a blew my load on our 2nd date. She said, "Yes, I want to let you know that I'm in charge."

By #283563 at 27,Jan,13 00:40
I was 15, with my friend (turned into fwb shortly after) she was also 15.

By #64328 at 25,Jan,13 20:18
It was before I was old enough to actually cum. Great orgasms, just no cum yet

By Narcan at 19,Jan,13 08:17 other posts of Narcan 
Never with a girl, only with a few guys

By slipper at 06,Mar,10 06:33 other posts of slipper 
18, she was 16. We did manual and oral on each other for sometime before she started on the pill. To this day I love hand-jobs and after over 40 years of practice, she's DAMNED good at it.

By #21891 at 25,Sep,09 03:20
I was 12,she was 11,she used to like 3 or 4 of us ,fucked her when she was 14

By sethvir18 at 23,Jun,09 05:05 other posts of sethvir18 
16, she was 15. We were at her house and I finally got the courage to stand up and show her my bulge. I then told her she caused that problem and she had to fix it, so she did.

By #3997 at 09,Apr,09 20:03
I was 15 when i first let a girl watch me masturbateuntil i came, she had always wanted to see a guy masturbate to complete, so i offered myself, so that she could watch, she eventually joined in playing with herself, but when i told her i was close to cumming she paid more attention to me shooting my cum, cause thats what she wanted to see

By #7976 at 26,Mar,09 01:34
11 for both.

Adult Discussion Forum