Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

looking for tops to make Content/video in Ireland 2024

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by gradurgaur at 16,Dec,23 22:45  other posts of gradurgaur
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A CONTENT/VIDEO WITH ME IN 2024?

Am going to visit Dublin 1 mars to 4 of mars 2024 and i will be staying in Down town area.
Am looking for Collab and make a content.
So if you are interested to make a Content please let me know.
am open to almost anything and willing to try and explore new things.
You need to be Willing to Sign a consent form JFF and i will Do the same for those that have a Only fans account.
You do not need to show your face if you do not want am only asking for your cock and your cock inside my butt
am mostly bottom guy so am looking for Tops.
Cock size dose not matter as long as you can get hard and stay hard and pound my ass then we will click.
Race or body type do not matter to me.
What i hope to get chance to do is make contents that includes Sucking,Rimming,Swallowing,Fucking,Toy 3 some group or gang bang.
So if you are interested in doing one of those things then please DM and Lets make A amazing Content

Similar topics: 1.Ireland   2.Gangbang photoshoot   3.SYD Gay sex compilation video - Anyone wanna participate?   4.What is your thoughts on onlyfans and just for fans content   5.What kind of Content are you mostly looking for on onlyfans or just for fans  

New Comment

Comments:
By routemaster at 19,Dec,23 19:26 other posts of routemaster 
I'm sorry that nobody has replied to your invite, that is a great shame. I've only been to Dublin once, with my John in 2016, and would love to go again but things are rather sewn up now with me as regards travelling. I'm also getting on a bit now and I don't think I would be that welcomed by viewers of any videos you make but I sincerely do hope you find someone to take up your invite soon. Lol RM xxxxx
By gradurgaur at 19,Dec,23 20:28 other posts of gradurgaur 
My friend i would be honored to meet you and spent time with you you are amazing person and kind.
you are sexy and hot friend and i like you a-lot

I fully understand that Many people feel uneasy performing in front of a camera and i totally understand that.Still is bit sad i was hoping that someone would be my first collab and Irish guys are hot and sexy still there is some time until mars 2024 so it may Change am good person and am not asking them to show face or do anything that they do not like or want to do.I respect they wishes

Adult Discussion Forum