pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What kind of toys do you have and where do you hide them?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Small4inch at 28,Dec,23 14:14  other posts of Small4inch
I only have one 4 inch dildo that I hide on top of the ducts in the basement.

Similar topics: 1.Just shoved a carrot up my ass...?   2.why hide   3.Do you like sex toys?   4.If you secretly own sex toys, where do you hide them?   5.My wife just found my bag of ‘other’ toys  

New Comment

Comments:
By beachbummed at 17,Jan,24 07:39 other posts of beachbummed 
I live alone so dont have to hide them

I have a thrusting dildo, a realistic 7" dildo with lovely balls, auto cock pump, auto masterbator, thrusting butt plug. I had a very good sex doll but unfortunately she isnt in good condition now

By buttboy69 at 17,Jan,24 05:37 other posts of buttboy69 
I live alone and i have many toys.Next to my bed i have a large nitdstand with cabinet which is perfect to hold everything.Various size dildos from 8-12",inflatable buttplugs,vibrators,stiff rubber foream with hand for fisting,different rubber pussies and asses for fucking and in my closet a motorized fuck machine

By Lookingtosee at 06,Jan,24 18:29 other posts of Lookingtosee 
I have 6"7"8" inch dildo's vibrators,anal beads,cock rings and fleshlight..I keep the flashlight in my nightstand,usually keep the 6" dildo under mattress everything else is in a box in my closet

By Ananas2xLekker at 28,Dec,23 16:39 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
I have two sleeve masturbators. In my home office, I have a closet full of tools, books, electronics and many boxes with computer parts. The toys are in one of the boxes,
behind another box with an old power supply. No one but me ever opens those boxes,
so it's the perfect hiding spot.
By Small4inch at 28,Dec,23 18:52 other posts of Small4inch 
Perfect for when you're "working in the office".

By wycowboy at 28,Dec,23 14:58 other posts of wycowboy 
I have three butt plugs, a 6 inch dildo, some sounding rods, a penis pump, a masturbation cup and an estim machine.

None of this stuff is hidden, it resides in my bedside table. I decided a while ago I did not care if my wife knows about it. If she doesn't want to have sex anymore she will just have to deal with these things being there.

Adult Discussion Forum