Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

anyone want young willing cock?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #60311 at 23,May,10 03:52
I'm 18 and bisexual and really wanting to suck a cock or get fucked, or ANYTHING you want. so if your say 25 or less hit me up plz -am in Milton Florida-

Similar topics: 1.What do you think of my young cock (shaved and not shaved)?   2.Whos young here?!! with a nice dick?   3.young boy with hot cock   4.tight virgin pussy deserves 2 be fucked by young cock or old one?   5.Young Skype?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 28,Apr,12 17:04
Once again just the usual enquiry, without opinion or prejudice, as to why there is an age stipulation which discriminates against a large percentage of group members.?
Also what is the fundamental difference between the genitals of a male aged 25 and under to those of a male aged over 25.??
Perhaps the original poster could clarify those points please.
By Ray10754 at 28,Apr,12 17:35 other posts of Ray10754 
I would say it is his preferance! No explination needed!
He is entitled to that !!
By #68656 at 28,Apr,12 17:50
He has made a definitive age stipulation and it would be good to know the reasons for that.
He certainly is entitled to that and it is his right to do so just as a large percentage of the members of this group have a right to know his reasons and to question him.
By Ray10754 at 28,Apr,12 17:58 other posts of Ray10754 
Why?? He dosn't owe any one an explination at all in my eyes.dont put the blame on the majority of the group if in fact you want to know for your self. I dont see any one else asking.

By bigone21 at 28,Apr,12 19:59 other posts of bigone21 
i think you are out of your mind JohnS!

By bigone21 at 28,Apr,12 20:29 other posts of bigone21 
to question him???? to question him???? p l e a s e!!
By niceonebighead at 24,Oct,17 23:54 other posts of niceonebighead 
its his choice but ive let guyssuck my cock of all agesnever thought about it just wanted my cock sucked been gettin sucked since iwas 12yrs old not lookin for a lover when they got 2 be only this old an look so so ur lookin for alover not 2 just get it sucked 2 me ur a little gay may not want 2 admit itsame with suckin cock but im a size guydont much care 4 the little ones

By bigone21 at 28,Apr,12 19:52 other posts of bigone21 
when i was 18, i NEVER considered having sex with a guy in his forties or even older! he could have been my father! no way!!

i was still trying to get comfortable with being gay, deciding on what that meant for me and the rest of my life, if my best friend (i was in love with) would ever be the man of my life... etc. etc...

and now, 30 years later, at 48 myself, i see the comments of JohnS, to this young guy "Karce" that wants to talk or more to other young(er) guys.

JohnS, a straight male, that doesn't tell his age in his profile, but looks to be in his 50's, wants to know from this young guy:

(quote) "as to why there is an age stipulation which discriminates against a large percentage of group members.?" (unquote)

because JohnS: he is (quote) "18 and bisexual and really wanting to suck a cock or get fucked, or ANYTHING you want" (unquote)

so leave this young guy alone! let him develop without you being a bore about age-dicrimination! last: if you would comment like this on a 18 y/o girl, some people would think you were a p.rv.rt!! so, leave the k i d alone!
By Ray10754 at 28,Apr,12 20:00 other posts of Ray10754 
I have gone down this road with him on other posts in reguards to simalar topics along with others. I agree with you 100% Leave the guy alone.

By RodeoJ at 28,Apr,12 08:46 other posts of RodeoJ 
I'm In Tampa... The wife n I want a second Dick in bed....

By #66366 at 25,May,10 15:04
wish u were here in oz land

Adult Discussion Forum