Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

no pictures

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #44693 at 01,Jul,10 08:41
i would like to start a campaign to get peoples accounts deleted if they do not post pictures lets say one week after opening their account i don't no about you but i am sick and tired of people looking at my pictures and yet they have none themselves. This site site is called show your dick, show your cunt not lets look at other peoples pictures without showing your own.

Similar topics: 1.Posting pictures   2.Wanted: Selfsuck pictures   3.looking for old pictures   4.Cum over my pictures   5.*** How many pictures do you have on your page ? ***  

New Comment

Comments:
By #59855 at 09,Jul,10 16:50
From Matt's Wife: If you don't post pics it will limit you with us, I usually do not consort with people without pics
By #70814 at 09,Jul,10 17:10
now THIS is the right philosophy

By #11431 at 09,Nov,10 21:04
neither do I !

By #2331 at 09,Nov,10 15:40
You want to buy me a camera?
Grow up!!!
Where is the law that says you have to
show your dick?
By #59855 at 09,Nov,10 17:49
From Matt's Wife: Well, the site is called SYD

By #88177 at 10,Jul,10 17:49
...everready sent me a private message saying "and you're an arsehole" then banned me so i couldn't repsonse...

i think he should be on show me your cunt...cause that's a bitch move

anyways...thanks admin
By pifad at 11,Jul,10 15:52 other posts of pifad 
Stick to your guns, man.

By #17000 at 11,Jul,10 01:11
I voiced the same opinion on my blog, so, I'm with you.

By pifad at 10,Jul,10 00:25 other posts of pifad 
The Admin is a wise man. The rest of you jokers who insist everyone post pics should start your own site.

By admin at 09,Jul,10 17:58 other posts of admin 
This theme is not appearing here first time. I got tired of explaining why it's not smart to demand this from members.

So I just made a feature - go to your member page, click Membership -> Edit Account Settings find "Your Pages Can be Viewed:" select "By members with pics only" click "Change Settings" and enjoy your solitude.

But I will not delete any active members whether they are with pics or without.

By pifad at 09,Jul,10 13:59 other posts of pifad 
I agree with memphisblack. Post when you want, bud.

By pifad at 04,Jul,10 04:46 other posts of pifad 
If you feel that strongly about it why not take it up with the Admin? Posting here doesn't really accomplish anything.

By #22384 at 02,Jul,10 22:41
What can one do, I don't mind them looking at my pics, but I would also like to see who is looking at my pics, if you know what I mean!!! I am with everready, they should have a pic of them selves, not post a pic off a web site which any monkey can do, and also these guys with no pics should at least have 1 or 2 pics...

By pifad at 02,Jul,10 20:22 other posts of pifad 
Leave them alone. They are not hurting anyone

By cupar at 01,Jul,10 08:58 other posts of cupar 
Lots of reasons some have no pics such as a suitable camera, better having none than a very poor quality pic that in extremes is just a shape.
By #44693 at 01,Jul,10 10:40
FUCK THEM THERE IS NO EXCUSES IN THIS DAY AND AGE THATS WHY ITS CALLED SHOW YOU DICK
By #70814 at 01,Jul,10 10:44
Why do you care, just ignore them if they have no pics. Force them to have pics and you'll see even more fake pics on here!

Adult Discussion Forum