Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Barebacking

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by tightcock at 19,Jul,10 12:35  other posts of tightcock
Wondering how many guys are into it and would you do it with a stranger ?

Similar topics: 1.Barebacking   2.Help Me How To Learn To Be A Versatile/Top   3.First same sex encounter  

New Comment

Comments:
By bigone21 at 23,Mar,13 21:44 other posts of bigone21 
i was just 20 y/o when aids came about, and i have put an effort in being informed, and play by the rules: no fucking without condoms and no loads in my mouth.

i only play unprotected with my b/f for 20 years, who lives by the same rules. we have sex-dates and parties we very much enjoy with men that play safe, and we are still negative, thank god!

today, a hiv-infection may not mean that one developes aids anymore, but it's not without complications. and in the same way one can catch the hiv-virus, one can get infected by the hepatitus C virus, which is uncurable.

all the information is on the internet nowadays. read it! be informed!

sure, barebacking is the best, and a eating a load is the horniest thing to do! but be aware of the risk you take. it could change your life from being a young strong person into being a patient.

maybe better to be safe than sorry...

i know it takes strenght, but if i can do it...

By #275407 at 27,Apr,18 10:02
First of all, there absolutely is a cure for hep c. Second getting to know someone doesn't lesson your chance of catching hiv. Because there are several million, yes million out there that don't know they have hiv because they haven't developed any symptoms yet. Third, if they have hiv, than they have or had another sexual disease in there body. I suggest having your partner tested if you want to engage in sex. Fourthly, condoms DONOT protect you against MOST sexual diseases including hiv and syphylis. My cousin is the director of the AIDS foundation in the Bronx n.y. I also suggest reading up on everything I said so you know the facts. And please be careful. I do care about every1
By #539433 at 27,Apr,18 10:46
I want bareback sex with you Cody
By #275407 at 27,Apr,18 16:45
Let's do it

By #547532 at 27,Apr,18 16:38
I only bareback with my wife, girl friend, & boyfriend. I **** sex with a condom, especially gay sex.

By leopoldij at 27,Apr,18 15:13 other posts of leopoldij 
It's a nice fantasy, but most people wouldn't do it.

By #543717 at 27,Apr,18 13:19
Only with my BF.

By anyfun at 27,Apr,18 02:27 other posts of anyfun 
Anonymous sex is a big turn on

By #220845 at 29,May,13 13:25
Yes I have done it with strangers, it is a big turn on, but it's not very safe. Be careful

By #338668 at 24,Jan,13 02:38
Why would you bareback with someone you dont know? Thank god i have a boyfriend and dont.have to worry about this
By cumjohn at 25,Jan,13 11:38 other posts of cumjohn 
I know that there is some risk having bareback sex with strangers, but there is also risk from guys who i know. Still i find myself taking loads in my asshole.

By Narcan at 24,Jan,13 10:30 other posts of Narcan 
I always do it bareback with my BF but won't with a stranger. Waaaay to dangerous these days. Will have to get to know a person fairly well before allowing a loaded pistol into me..

By cumjohn at 23,Jan,13 18:45 other posts of cumjohn 
I love bareback sex and ive been done with strangers. I want hot cum in my ass and mouth and i give my cum to the others. Of course i also do non bareback sex, but there is something nasty and fun with bareback

By #3997 at 07,Aug,10 13:36
Not with a stranger I wouldnt, it depends on who it was that i would be barebacking

By #88663 at 19,Jul,10 15:54
When I was a boy my first time was with another boy and it was his first time to,we used to bareback all the timewe didn't know any better! But I would never with a stranger as an adult

By #88663 at 19,Jul,10 13:44
I'm into it! I think its great to be able to be able to bareback! But no fucking way with a stranger!!!there is no telling what they have and you would be a fool to risk your health!!!

Adult Discussion Forum