Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

Pantyhose fetish

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #91523 at 24,Jul,10 15:32
Does anyone here like to wear pantyhose?
I love the feeling they give. I also love watching as women put them on.

Similar topics: 1.Pantyhose and lingerie men   2.Womans ass fetish   3.Do Women like a Dick covered in Pantyhose ?!?   4.PANTYHOSE   5.Men in pantyhose  

New Comment

Comments:
By Lvphose at 07,Dec,17 04:14 other posts of Lvphose 
Count me in

By stickyknickers at 29,Sep,13 12:42 other posts of stickyknickers 
I have always found pantyhose incredibly sexy and arousing. They were among the first ladies' underwear that I bought, and I love the huge variety of styles, colours, textures and looks they give. And they always make me rock-hard

By andrew999999999 at 28,Sep,13 16:20 other posts of andrew999999999 
I find them very sexy on women, not so much on men.

By #412225 at 13,Sep,13 10:13
I love to wear my pantyhose they look and feel great

By chongsta at 06,Jul,12 23:53 other posts of chongsta 
I must agree. the feeling of wearing either hose or hold ups does things for me that many people dont understand.

It was my ex as well that got me into it. up until then i guess i was "normal" when it came to sex. since then things have changed and now i have a healthy desire to slap on some nylons!!!! lmfao. its getting new g/f's to understand or even get to that conversation thats the problem nowadays.

here's a nice bodysuit of nylon that i had to get...

By delboy at 06,Jul,12 23:45 other posts of delboy 
I love pantyhose and silk knickers, when you cum wearing pantyhose don,t you just love the way it seeps through the fine mesh and feels so good rubbing the warm juices in. Ooohh! My cock is getting rock hard just thinking about it now! Think i will go and get a pair on now!

By #136638 at 01,Feb,11 13:43
My wife and I enjoy wearing pantyhose together. I love how pantyhose feel and look on both me and my wife, that sheer fabric and being able to see my cock through them or see my wifes pussy lips through them. I love how pantyhose look when they are soaked my with my precum or cum or seeing my wifes juices soaking her pantyhose. Check out our profile for more about us and pictures.

By brownie64uk at 31,Oct,10 19:24 other posts of brownie64uk 
I have always worn pantyhose , one of the most sensualy garments ever made, i can never see why Ladies complain about them,,,,

By cravecock at 27,Jul,10 17:08 other posts of cravecock 
She's an ex because our roads went differant ways,she moved out to cali for a job and my work was here. We used to visit each other for a year or so,and continued our sexual relationship it was great.Its hard to find someone who would be into the stuff we were into.

By cravecock at 24,Jul,10 23:47 other posts of cravecock 
She was verry understanding to my pantyhose and panty fetish! That led to hotter things but that's another story or forun!

By biguy69 at 24,Jul,10 16:36 other posts of biguy69 
yes i love to wear panthose and thigh highs with heels

By cravecock at 24,Jul,10 16:18 other posts of cravecock 
A girlfriend of mine once caught me trying on her pantyhose and panties, she came home from work early and walked in on me wearing them.I had her panties all over the bed and was in a pair of her pantyhose,she smiled walked over and started rubbing my cock through them ! I came so hard it was great..that weekend we had a family function and she went out and bought me silk panties and a garter belt with silk nylons and made me wear them under my suit I was hard all day!!!she just kept smiling and telling me she was going to fuck my brains out latter

Adult Discussion Forum