Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Women (from a woman) first orgasm?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #5532 at 29,Jul,10 04:46
Curious as to when (what age) and maybe the circumstances around your first orgasm. Mine was when I was 8 years old, was playing with the neighbor girl (my age). We had A barbie and a Ken doll and she would make them have sex together. One day she and I took our clothes off, and she began to masturbate and told me to try it as it felt "really good", and so as we lay naked on the floor together, I did. I came almost instantly, equally from touching myself, as well as seeing her do it too. Being brought up in a Puritanical house, I felt very guilty at the time, although not so much as to prevent me from masturbating many time after. Please share.

Similar topics: 1.Have you ever brought a woman to orgasm without fucking?   2.Men are more accepting to their woman being bi then she to he   3.how to know a woman fake her orgasm or not   4.Duration of orgasm   5.Women squirting  

New Comment

Comments:
By #59855 at 30,Jul,10 05:28
From Matt's Wife: I was ten also, I was visiting my older cousin and they had hand held shower head, She told me that she used it a special way so I tried it and loved it, I almost fell out of the shower. I had Matt put one in our bathroom.
By #5532 at 30,Jul,10 14:12
I have an ongoing fantasy of having another woman and I watching each other masturbate. Has almost happened, but not yet.
By #5594 at 30,Jul,10 14:35
I think men have the same fantasy especially straight guys like me
By #5532 at 30,Jul,10 21:54
I suspect as much.
By #59855 at 31,Jul,10 15:45
From Matt's Wife: I would love to be a part of that

By #90939 at 31,Jul,10 17:13
would love to masturbate with you...maybe someday it will happen
By #5532 at 31,Jul,10 19:10
Okay, I can see it now: Matt'swife, powermans-wife, and me. Now those would be some hot, hot, steamy hot photos. Hmmm? I think I am developing a new fantasy for private play time.
By #33861 at 31,Jul,10 19:29
Honestly ladies, you could sell tickets for that!!!!!!!!!
By #5532 at 31,Jul,10 19:32
Hmmmm? A new source of revenue, what a career that would be.
By #20745 at 31,Jul,10 20:36
I've never been interested in watching a male masturbate...but would love to watch a female do it. Never had the opportunity. I begged one very attractive sexual partner, but she wouldn't do it in front of me. A friend in Croatia has offered to do it naked in front of me. I know she would do it as we have met before & slept together - but Croatia is a long way to go for the experience....
By #59855 at 17,Aug,10 19:21
From Matt's Wife: Count me in, we were at a swingers club in Vegas and that would have been sweet

Adult Discussion Forum