Tell Your Story!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Straight men and anal toys?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #86039 at 14,Aug,10 12:09
I'm a real straight man, but since a was teen i like to play with big anal toys.
I play alone and with my girlfriend who sometimes give me a fist in my asshole (amazing ).
How many straight men, and I mean STRAIGHT, enjoy this?

Similar topics: 1.Anal Pleasures   2.Do you enjoy anal sex?   3.Anal pictures   4.Question for a straight man   5.First time anal  

New Comment

Comments:
By kmauf at 18,Sep,10 18:02 other posts of kmauf 
if you are gonna stick something in your ass it may as well be able to shoot a lpad in there.
By Icudoiwill2 at 21,Aug,17 05:46 other posts of Icudoiwill2 
WTF Dose that mean ?

By cock4you at 21,Aug,17 05:43 other posts of cock4you 
I've never had a man enter but a lot of toys, took awhile to get the wife in on it but now she loves the power

By CLinz49 at 17,Sep,10 10:33 other posts of CLinz49 
I love the feeling of my ass being entered and filled with a thick object. I've found that a pronounced head makes the feeling even more intense, if the head is bigger than the shaft then the overall size is less important. :-)

By #86039 at 14,Aug,10 17:15
I never try a real cock, but i don't like men.
I cannot image myself kissing, sucking, or even touch another man, but i like the ass fuck feeling. I play often with my girlfriend and she is crazy about this, when i play with her and some toys (mutual play of course) the sexual game is real cool.
She even introduce to my ass a hand and give me a real fist fuck sensation.... amazing
By Aussie123 at 21,Aug,10 01:29 other posts of Aussie123 
Guys, I first start ass play after one hot women I was have sex with started putting her dildo in my ass while have a 69er, My cock just about exploded when she pushed it right in.. the feeling was strange at first.. but made me really hot and extended sex session to a level I'd never experieced. Now I just love the feeling of something up my ass, The same women brought a male friend around on one session, this was the first time I had a real cock in my ass..Hmm a let down !! I prefered her fisting or her toys playing in my ass !! So am I Gay ?? NO.!! Bi..?? maybe a little. Just enjoy have something in me while having sex or eating a hot, juicy pussy.. HMMmmmm.

By oldbugle at 18,Aug,10 07:39 other posts of oldbugle 
Interesting,.....

Not only am I straight but I find the idea of any sort of 'bum play' a complete turn-off! This is probably due to upbringing in England during the 1950'/60's. I've managed to shake off a lot of the rubbish of an English upbringing but not the idea that the genitals are for love-making and reproduction and the 'backpassage' is but the human interface with the sewage system.....

As we know, there are distinct sensations in the alimentary canal that can be felt as sexual,....and some modern toys such as the 'Aneros' anal stimulators are expressly designed to exploit them. It does seem to be true that a different and to some, very intense orgasm is possible from prostate stimulation......

....Sadly, for me, my inate and predjudicial upbringing always rules this out.....

Adult Discussion Forum