Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

some STR8 guys confuse me!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #82813 at 03,Sep,10 19:44
when a guys profile says he's straight---but in his recent comments he is all about hot dicks--I'm not gettin it ??? Just sayin--I'm cool w/ str8 dudes checking out others dicks--but some str8 guys are raging on and on bout a cock--just think they might wanna get on with it, no shame in doing it!!

Similar topics: 1.BEST "BLOW-JOBS" BY GUYS OR GALS! WHAT'S YOUUR EXPERIENCE?   2.Gay/Bi/Str8 Guys in or near Sydney....   3.Str8, Bi or just Curious???   4.str8 lads   5.Any str8 guys would date a shemale  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 19,Sep,10 01:46
Check out my blog, "Defining Sexual Orientation'. It should give you something to think about on this subject.

By #7976 at 18,Sep,10 01:38
Many, if not most, men on SYD who are straight, long married men are simply living out a fantasy. The great thing about this site is that it's mostly anonymous so we can say anything we want, even if it's completely out of character. For those who want to get there experimentation with homosexuality this is the perfect playground. If I were you, I'd just enjoy the fact that they're having their fun and your having yours and don't over analyze anyone's behavior.

By #55295 at 05,Sep,10 12:17
Some advice then. I am straight, i.e. never had sex with a man, but would like to try it. Having said that, it shouldn't mean i am going to get involved in a romantic / long term situation. Isn't gay more than just sex - it is romance sex love the whole straight thing?
By spermkiss at 05,Sep,10 18:31 other posts of spermkiss 
You're absolutely right. I identify as gay, live as gay and am married to another man. I've also had sex with a few women (most gay men have), but I don't think that makes me bisexual.

Turning that around, a man who identifies as straight, lives as straight, and has romantic attachments with women isn't bisexual just because he has an occasional fling with a man.

If you have an interest in experiencing sex with a man, go for it. Having done it will make you a better man. I know that my heterosexual experience has improved me.

By #98495 at 03,Sep,10 23:22
no offense, dude, but my gut level response to your query is..."Jeez, why the heck can't people just accept a phreekin' compliment!!" and seein' as reboot probably resembles your unfathomable consternation... who the hell cares where a compliment comes from. Like I said, no offense intended, but people 'round here need to lighten up for god sake. I mean who needs the bad effing vibe.
If I want bad vibe I can just go outside and get shot at by some drug dealers or sumthin.... sheee-it, Please...
Peace out a little bit
By #13219 at 04,Sep,10 01:26
I do not like to comment on guys listed as straight but if they have dick pics in favorites or comments then I might comment. I do like to comment on bi and gay men if I like what I see. I have also been banned by young gays but not often
By fila1305 at 04,Sep,10 08:22 other posts of fila1305 
I do the same as "reboot". On the strait ones I always think twice trying not to offend anyone. But you can't always go by it. I encountered a strait guy who loved to get comments, from males and females. He just visited cock-pages because he wanted to compare.

And about the ban. I was banned by a young gay as well just after I put my age in my profile. Don't worry, it's their loss.

By #89202 at 04,Sep,10 00:03
Good comment Reboot.Dead right.
By #98495 at 04,Sep,10 00:56
hey pyotyr, I sure hope by "dead right" you mean the editorial part and not the part about steppin outside and me gettin shot....yeow... anyways cheers to all and especially no offense to anybody. let's keep it fun
By #59855 at 04,Sep,10 05:26
From Matt's Wife: Hey Pyotyr, Let me get this straight, I asked you to be friends and you banned us, your loss, you have no friends and you are on what is basically a social networking site. Have fun by yourself

By spermkiss at 03,Sep,10 20:06 other posts of spermkiss 
I strongly suspect that a lot of the men who are listed as straight in their profile are not really straight. I think straight is the default setting for orientation so unless the member changes it, that's how he is listed.

When I first signed up to be a member I listed myself as gay because that's how I self identify. Then at some point along the way the administrator of this site did some work on it and my lising got changed to straight. Of course I changed it back. I'm gay and out and proud.

Adult Discussion Forum