Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Cockrings in a sauna

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #115982 at 02,Dec,10 17:21
Who ever tried a sauna with a cockring on?...I'm planning on going into the sauna nearby with my cockring on an see what happens

Similar topics: 1.cockrings   2.Would you go to a sauna   3.Cockrings   4.Cockrings   5.Show us your Cockrings  

New Comment

Comments:
By newwt10 at 17,Sep,20 19:24 other posts of newwt10 

By alanhuk at 12,Aug,20 17:12 other posts of alanhuk 
I often goto gay saunas and always wear a cockring..usually this one but I have lots! Up to 1 in 10 guys wear one in my experience!

By #525977 at 23,Jan,17 01:13
YES definately! Sometimes saunas are slow to start and I like to keep myself ready. I typically take their in-house condoms (often lifestyles) and tear off the tip...makes a great cockring for me. I bring along some magnums for when I need them later. XXX ;-)

By #7976 at 03,Dec,10 22:43
Interesting question. As a very straight male, I would find it a bit uncomfortable to be in the sauna with a guy wearing a cock ring (supposedly with a erect penis). On the other hand, I agree that if you decide to wear a ring, it's your business although I would think you need to be sure others in the sauna, male and female, understand your not trying to be sexually forward. Unless of course you in a sauna where looking for mates is acceptable. So, go for it. Just be sensitive to those joining you and, have fun.

By spermkiss at 02,Dec,10 19:00 other posts of spermkiss 
I've worn my cockring 24/7 for years now. I wear it everywhere, changing rooms, locker rooms and showers at gyms and swimming pools, medical appointments, under my clothes during the day (if I'm wearing clothes) and in bed at night. It ain't no big deal.

It's your body and your dick and balls and if you want to highlight your assets with genitle jewelry, go for it. If your cockring draws attention to your crotch, well, so much the better. That is the reason you're planning on wearing it, isn't it? Let's face it, it's fun to have other guys check out our equipment.
By spermkiss at 03,Dec,10 22:25 other posts of spermkiss 
Some further thoughts on wearing your cockring at the sauna: Why not kick it up a notch by getting a full on, standeing proud and throbbing erection?

And please tell us how it goes.

Adult Discussion Forum