She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Public restrooms

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #127462 at 06,Mar,11 03:48
Yesterday in a public restroom I had the feeling that the guy next to me is looking at my dick. I peeked at him and it looked like he gently stroked his dick. In a touch of horniness I pulled my foreskin forth and back a few times. But as I felt the erection starting I chicked out and went away.

Similar topics: 1.public restroom peeking   2.SEX IN RESTROOMS   3.Bathroom sex   4.Public posted pictures   5.The public challenge  

New Comment

Comments:
By Lenatur at 30,Oct,18 02:48 other posts of Lenatur 
He taste the rest of my hot pee and suck my Penis for 3 min.

By Lenatur at 30,Oct,18 02:44 other posts of Lenatur 
take a Look

By #569279 at 13,Oct,18 09:55
I meet this black guy on Craig list meet him at the mall and he made choke on his 9 in dick in the bathroom stall and bend over the the toilet and fuck my ass for 15 min with no rubber and busted his nut in my ass"

By #167460 at 14,Aug,11 07:21
once i masturbate in a public toilet i saw a man watching me from the other cabin. i left my cabin quickly im sure next time i would let him watch me cum
By spermkiss at 15,Aug,11 15:45 other posts of spermkiss 
Hell, you should let him suck you off. Don't be shy.

By #178278 at 21,Jul,11 01:12
There is a park near me. I take a walk down there almost every day. There is always somebody in the restroom waiting. I almost never left there without sucking an getting sucked. Somebody watches out of the door so we don't get caught. And if someone under age enters, all sex stops until they leave. I never swallow cum there, I always spit out, and I never fuck or get fucked there. Only sucking. It's a major source of sex for me.
By #176420 at 10,Aug,11 21:22
Why did you delete your page Larry?
By sinanff47 at 11,Aug,11 22:24 other posts of sinanff47 
Don't worry, he's back, but now called 'chas24'. See his comments below. He changes IDs here every few months.

By supablack at 10,Aug,11 16:41 other posts of supablack 
I love public restroom fun a huge turn on, I like to stroke my cock at the urinal to see if the guy next to me notices

By #178638 at 21,Jul,11 05:33
thats one of my best fetishes....i luv gettin blown in public mensroom cubicles... i wait in there and get hard making loud noises of my foreskin slapping back and forth so people know what im doing...

wat would you do with my cock in a public mensroom if i turned to you with my throbbing cock...
By pifad at 23,Jul,11 00:51 other posts of pifad 
I'd suck your big brown cock

By damonknight at 23,Jul,11 02:42 other posts of damonknight 
Somethin I luv doin 2. I jerk my dick in public restrooms as much as i can. I wish u were doin that in another to get me even harder I must say in all the times I've done it I haven't heard another guy doin it at the same time

By #76880 at 06,Mar,11 08:41
I was in a restroom near where I live yesterday. Got to suck off 6 big cocks with loads of cum. It was great.
By spermkiss at 07,Mar,11 15:40 other posts of spermkiss 
Sounds like a lot of fun. Isn't it great to be a cocksucker slut and suck off total strangers and eat their sperm?
By #76880 at 09,Mar,11 13:14
I just love it. I'm such a slut.
By spermkiss at 09,Mar,11 15:32 other posts of spermkiss 
You're my kinda guy! I'm a Major Cocksucker Slut myself (or at least I was when I was younger) and I really admire a man who has the balls to say out loud that he's a cocksucker. Please accept my best wishes for many more big dicks to suck and many more rich loads of jizz to eat.

By cravecock at 06,Mar,11 07:30 other posts of cravecock 
Next time go with it and see where it takes you! You might get a hand job or blowjob
By spermkiss at 07,Mar,11 15:37 other posts of spermkiss 
I agree. Sex in rest rooms happens a lot. It's a great place for a quick, no-strings-attached blowjob. So the next time some one is checking you out, give him a good show. Let your dick get fully hard and throbbing and see where things go.

By #16679 at 06,Mar,11 07:33
I love hanging 8 flaccid inches in the mens room,especially at the venues where men all piss in a trough. Some guys just stare slack jawed. I love it
By spermkiss at 07,Mar,11 15:31 other posts of spermkiss 
Isn't this fun? I love those old trough style urinals where men are standing shoulder to shoulder and pissing together and checking out each other's dicks. It's a lot of fun to see and be seen.

By cravecock at 06,Mar,11 08:24 other posts of cravecock 
If I were pissing next to you and looked over and saw that monster I'd ask you if I could hold it for you while you finished!

Adult Discussion Forum