Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Who can't retract their foreskin?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #132958 at 13,Apr,11 13:50
I'm 18 years old and uncut but my foreskin won't retract, it doesn't cause me any pain or anything, and I can still jerk off normally. But I just wandered if anyone else has this problem?

Similar topics: 1.Foreskin retraction   2.Do you retract the foreskin when taking a piss?   3.Nudists - Uncircumcised   4.My foreskin won't retract   5.Condom usage for uncut cocks  

New Comment

Comments:
By #667453 at 08,Jun,22 21:03
Mine slides down on its own as I get aroused, then as I get soft, it hugs my purple cockhead again ☺️

By DonVoltonus at 30,Nov,18 20:27 other posts of DonVoltonus 
I used to have this problem, but had a dorsal slit done because it was painful to retract, and as my body grew, uncomfortable during erection. I would say it's great, because you can have lots of fun with a handful of lube and an exposed cockhead, but you don't become desensitized like with full circumcision.

By #20115 at 30,Nov,18 07:44
There are other dudes who have this type of foreskin, but not all of them see it as a problem. I would say, suit yourself, if you want a looser skin then stretch it etc, otherwise leave it alone and enjoy it, yea!!

By #178278 at 24,Jul,11 07:48
After reading these horror storys, all I can say is "Thanks Dad for having me circumcised when I was born".
By slipper at 24,Jul,11 19:28 other posts of slipper 
Because someone has a hang-nail would you advocate finger amputation??? I know, I know... a totally absurd analogy. Soooooooooooo glad for you; and I thank my dad for his choice, too!

By #6568 at 13,Apr,11 15:04
What about during intercourse?.....be careful that it does not tear with penetration. It might be agood idea to start stretching the foreskin back around the erect head every day until you can easily push it back when erect.

By #144821 at 13,Apr,11 14:50
I'm circumcised, so I don't know from experience. But I thought you should be able to retract your foreskin by puberty... 18 at the latest. Either way, your dick is hot. You have almost no overhang it must be tight. You should be able to stretch it daily to loosen it up.

Adult Discussion Forum