Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

DOES YOUR DICK GET LONGER AND THICKER WHEN YOU GAIN WEIGHT

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #161137 at 20,May,11 02:56
I HAVE NOTICED LATELY THAT MY DICK SEEMS TO BE GETTING THICKER AND LONGER. DOES JACKING OFF HELP?

Similar topics: 1.losing weight, longer dick?   2.Are You A Grower or A Shower!   3.who is longer and thicker   4.Thicker or longer   5.How much longer was your dick after you lost weight?  

New Comment

Comments:
By JustWill at 04,Jun,19 16:43 other posts of JustWill 
What the hell does the Title have to do with the question he asked?
Is this guy implying that jacking off causes you to gain weight?
Is he just describing what it looks like to get an erection?
"Does jacking off help" with WHAT?
Fuck. Since he's been deleted, I will never get any clarification...

By phart at 04,Jun,19 14:12 other posts of phart 
No,I gained weight,and it seems my dick is shorter as I can't see the damn thing looking straight down now.I have strongly considered glueing a mirror to the toilet lid so I can see it to grab it and point it in the right direction to prevent it from shoe dribblin.

By #557991 at 04,Jun,19 06:28
NO. Mine is shorter since I've gained weight! More fat around cock keeps it from fully protruding!

By wycowboy at 31,May,19 12:25 other posts of wycowboy 
Nope, not true at all. My dick stayed the same as I gained weight and if jacking off helped size I would need a wheelbarrow to haul it around by now!

By #588373 at 31,May,19 09:07
It doesn't get longer or shorter, it's just harder to see when you have a big gut.Your dick is the same size, guaranteed.

By slipper at 21,May,11 04:16 other posts of slipper 
Dream on!

By #34386 at 20,May,11 05:47
Dont understand what is the question exactly, but from what I hear gain weight not improve size dick and about jacking off making your dick thicker and longer well if were true mine would have 14 inches by now

Adult Discussion Forum