Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATIONS

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #57759 at 30,May,11 17:13
THIS seems the thing to do in Middle Eastern Countries, but is not the going thing in Europe or other western comtries. what is going on? turn on or off. WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?

Similar topics: 1.The law is a ass!   2.tattooed dick & pussy   3.GENTIAL WARTS   4.Duration of orgasm   5.Genital beading  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 22,Dec,17 03:35 other posts of leopoldij 
There's virtually nobody who finds mutilated pussies sexy. It's done so that the woman loses completely sensitivity and hence sexual pleasure. It's disgusting. It's only purpose is that the woman never desires to go with another man. It's done mostly in Africa: only registered users can see external links

By #370079 at 13,Apr,13 08:33
In middle east it is not common, But in some African race it is their custom.

By #362795 at 13,Apr,13 08:16
It should never be done ! Its a crime .

By #79095 at 02,Jun,11 17:14
I don't think that genital mutilations should be performed on girls or guys! It should really come down to individual choice when the person in question is old enough to make an informed decision as to whether they want too or need too be circumcised. So, having said that...turn off would be my answer to your question.
By #59855 at 02,Jun,11 18:00
From Matt's Wife: Let's not start comparing circumcision to female genital mutilation.
By #79095 at 02,Jun,11 19:25
I see no difference between circumcision and genital mutilation as some cultures consider what we call "genital mutilation" as circumcision. Its just semantics really and these terms are easily interchangeable. Both involve the altering or "disfigurement" of ones parts whether the person in concern wants to undergo the process or not. If we restrict the term "genital mutilation" to women only because we are horrified by the sheer pain that they undergo then I believe that this concept becomes redundant because men/boys can also experience tremendous pain when having their foreskins cut off. Take a look at the pictures of Aborigine boys being circumcised on the net and tell me if that is not prolonged genital mutilation. In fact the second part of the male circumcision ritual to that culture involves a subincision being made along the entire length of the underside of the penis causing it to basically "flay" apart. The urethral tube along the penile shaft is completely obliterated in the process. So, is this mutilation or circumcision? In fact they are both the same things and differ only in the context that they occur; on whom it is being carried out on; and to the severity and extent that such alterations happen.
By #57759 at 03,Jun,11 13:58
most circumcision are my choice, of the person or their parents, female genital mutilations are usually done by the husbands insistance because of his up bringing or lack of it, the female has no choice in the matter and if there were pictures posted you would better understand why
By #59855 at 03,Jun,11 17:37
From Matt's Wife: So by what you say, my husband is mutilated??? That is a bunch of crap and is labeling and name calling and you are really going to piss me off
By #59855 at 03,Jun,11 17:38
From Matt's Wife: This is not a discussion we want to get into as we will be casting stones very quickly

By #59855 at 30,May,11 18:18
From Matt's Wife: Turn off. Wrong on multile levels
By #57759 at 31,May,11 19:13
I agree but it is pretty common and excepted in the Middle Eastern Countries
By #59855 at 31,May,11 19:54
From Matt's Wife: I know, I have read about it and it is very wrong
By #57759 at 01,Jun,11 14:49
certainly it is wrong , it is also wrong the treat your women like a dog and whip her and cut her head off, but that is their culture and the rest of the world needs to know about it , to correct it,
By #59855 at 01,Jun,11 17:53
From Matt's Wife: Oh I agree with that. I am not saying we should not discuss it at all. L0L

By #147052 at 31,May,11 21:16
I have never understood the idea that you had to stick things in your cock or cunt that were not designed for that purpose. Now I believe in improvising but after seeing some of the mutilations of dicks and cunts on this site and others, I just don't understand. Would someone please enlighten me? As for female genitals, leave 'em alone, they are some of the most perfect things that old ma nature has invented that create pleasure of many kinds.
Finally, middle easterners are weird if they think that this is good for them.

Adult Discussion Forum