She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

So Is This Normal?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #165669 at 12,Jun,11 01:16
Ok, so I am married and in love with my wife. We are getting serious about having kids. I have always had a fantasy about being with a dude and want to try that out, discreetly and NSA before that. Guys and girls, what do you think?

Similar topics: 1.How many squirts do you put out each j/o session?   2.how can I make my penis longer and thicker and am I normal   3.Is it normal   4.Married Gay Guys..is it normal?   5.What's a normal amount of foreskin?  

New Comment

Comments:
By phoenix at 14,Jun,11 00:26 other posts of phoenix 
I can only offer this bit for you. Fantsties are fantastic, because we can indulge anytime we like. Once a fantasy is full filled, it looses its excitement. (And who knows, you may hate cocksucking - how would that make you feeel?) My advice is to have heaps of kids and dont be distracted by some la la land dream. Enjoy ur wife, and wank off to all your fantasies when wver you have the desire. Cheers

By #162438 at 12,Jun,11 20:10
First and foremost you need to know yourself and know exactly who you are. My advice is to do this, with or without your wife's knowledge. You need to know how it will affect you. Once you know that, then you could discuss it with her if you need to do so. Would you continue to want this once in awhile only? Would you realize that you are gay and need to be with a man rather than with a woman? Would you want to stay with her but also have a real relationship with a man? These are all possibilities and they all happen. Before becoming a father YOU NEED TO KNOW. I say this as a totally gay man who has met many, many men who have married, had kids, then realized they were gay. They've left their marriages. Some have good relationships with their kids, some don't. One of my closer friends has been going through this recently. I wish you the best of luck. The most important thing is to be true to yourself.
By #165669 at 13,Jun,11 02:56
Thanks for the thoughtful response, bro! I really appreciate it, like, seriously. That is what I love about this site. In addition to the pics and stuff, I feel like I can be brutally honest and not be judged. Thanks a lot! I really don't think that I want to be with a dude like in a real relationship like I have with my wife (again, saying that makes me feel like such a dick). I really just want to experience what another dude's dick feels like. What it looks like in the flesh. What it tastes like. Things like that. Yeah, there it is. I guess I want the Four Fs that SK talked about up there, .
By spermkiss at 13,Jun,11 04:30 other posts of spermkiss 
Again I say DON'T FEEL BAD ABOUT WANTING A MAN JUST FOR HIS DICK! We gay men do that all the time. It's ultra hot knowing someone doesn't know a thing about you and doesn't care to know, he just wants to suck your dick. It's fun to be a sex object.

And it's not just gay men who feel this way. There are tens of thousands of members of this very site who are here for one thing only: to put their dicks on public display for the whole world to see and lust over. Men like showing off their dicks.

So go out and find yourself a cute guy, drop to your knees, open his pants, examine and caress his dick and balls, take his dick in your mouth and suck him dry. Then stand up, say "Thanks for the load of jizz, bro. Good-bye" and walk away. The old four-F treatment in action. Go for it!
By #165669 at 13,Jun,11 05:10
Dang, bro. I don't know if I can be that blazen, but I will indeed try...
By spermkiss at 13,Jun,11 18:13 other posts of spermkiss 
You can do it! And once you start you'll find that it's a lot of fun to be a cocksucker. To take another man's dick in your mouth and to use your lips and tongue to bring him to climax is really fulfilling and rewarding. There is nothing like feeling his dick throb in your mouth as he goes over the top and shoots you his thick, warm, creamy sperm.

And it's a good deal for the guy you're sucking off as well. There are times in every man's life when all he wants is to get his rocks off. He doesn't want or need a Meaningful Relationship. All he wants is a blow job. He doesn't want a guy to suck him off and then drag him into a department store to start picking out china and silverware.

So, yeh, giving a total stranger a no-strings-attached blow job is truely a win/win situation. It's fun for the cocksucker and fun for the guy he sucked.
By #165669 at 13,Jun,11 18:28
True. But I don't just want to be the cock sucker...I want to be sucked, too.
By spermkiss at 13,Jun,11 18:59 other posts of spermkiss 
That can be arranged. Go find a cocksucker. Sometimes blow jobs are one sided and sometimes they are mutual. But whatever you want is out there.

By spermkiss at 12,Jun,11 03:50 other posts of spermkiss 
This is so commonplace that it is entirely normal. There are certainly hundreds, probably thousands of other straight SYD members who fit your description exactly. There are undoubtedly millions worldwide.

I'm as gay as they come and I cannot begin to count the number of straight men, many of whom were married, sometimes with children, with whom I had sex.

As fou4r has so wisely asked, however, does your wife know about this? This is not an unreasonable question. Many, perhaps most, women find man-on-man sex really exciting and would be egar for their husbands to try it out. Your wife might even want a "blow by blow" account. I know that as a gay man, being gay is a Major Babe Magnet. Sometimes I have to beat them off with a stick.
By #165669 at 12,Jun,11 04:29
She doesn't know. I need to bring it up but it is crazy complicated. My wife is very conservative about these things I think(well not politically); her father is a Pastor...
By spermkiss at 12,Jun,11 17:41 other posts of spermkiss 
Hey, it's the most conservative ones who are the wildest! The world of humor is rife with jokes about Pastor's daughters having wild sex and many serious things are said in jest.

By #49676 at 12,Jun,11 03:06
Is your wife aware of your fantasies? If she is and is fine with it, then go for it! It's awful to have repressed feelings. In no way should you go behind her back though. If she has no idea that you have such fantasies then you are not completely honest with her and there is no way that ever turns out well.
By #165669 at 12,Jun,11 04:31
I know I need to tell her; I am afraid she will think that this means I don't love her or that I want to like be in a relationship with a dude (which I don't in that way), which I feel like makes me a total ass to gay dudes. Like I might think they are only objects; I don't. I have mad love and repect for every person.
By spermkiss at 12,Jun,11 17:35 other posts of spermkiss 
Don't let it bother you in the least about thinking of a gay man as a sex object with whom you can take pleasure and then forget. We gay men do that to each other all the time. Of course we can and do form intimate loving relationships with each other, but we also do a lot of the four-F treatment: Find 'em, Feel 'em, Fuck 'em, Forget 'em. And, hey, it can be a lot of fun to be a sex object. To have wild uninhibited sex with a total stranger whom you'll never see again can be really exciting for both parties.

Adult Discussion Forum