Recent Posts of member Born2bNaked

By Born2bNaked at 28,Jan,22 16:45
I was 12 or 13ish. I masturbated while sharing a bed with my sleeping grandmother. Lol,its so messed up but true

By Born2bNaked at 28,Jan,22 15:56
My first time as a adult was at 22. The local nude beach had woods behind it. I would go for semi naked strolls. I was wearing a wrap around skirt, shoes ,socks and thats all.naked guy i walked past reached up under and grabbed my dick. I agreed to go have some fun. We found a spot layed down a towel and he took my skirt off. He stroked me and fingered my ass. I eventually noticed 4 other guys watching. I let him put his cock in my mouth. He wanted to fuck me too,but i was too scared. Had a couple great years in those woods...

By Born2bNaked at 23,Jan,22 06:10
I was around 6-7. A friends older brother asked if i wanted to join their club.it was the older boy and 3 boys closer to my age. They stripped me naked to weigh and measure and fondle me. Later outside he put his cock in my mouth,i toldhim ok but dont pee in my mouth. It was surprisingly large. One of the other boys pulled down my pants while i was sucking it.i didnt mind. And now i love guys watching me naked outdoors ♡