Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What age was you when you touched or sucked your first dick?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by HJ_buddy at 02,Aug,19 17:33  other posts of HJ_buddy
I was to young! That's why I LOVE COCK!

Similar topics: 1.Sucked another dick today   2.First?   3.How often do you get your dick sucked, and how often do you cum from being sucked?   4.I am straight but I love looking at cock.   5.Where to get my dick sucked in Chicago or sucking first time  

New Comment

Comments:
By #600026 at 23,Sep,19 04:28
I was like 8 was with my older cousin he was like maybe 16 I dont remember to much but just know i did sexual things alot i didn't mind though I liked it actually

By dgraff at 22,Sep,19 14:36 other posts of dgraff 
I was 12 and it was an older boy he was 16
By Scorps at 22,Sep,19 18:47 other posts of Scorps 
I was 13 and so was he... It was quite delightful!

By Narcan at 22,Sep,19 14:24 other posts of Narcan 
Was too young to remember but that was just experimenting. I got my first proper (orgasm) suck when I was 23 by my best friend at the time

By Sluttysarah85 at 22,Sep,19 13:00 other posts of Sluttysarah85 
I was 10 and it was my dads co worker who was 32

By brewer45 at 22,Sep,19 10:25 other posts of brewer45 
11 or 12. My buddy and I, both the same age at the time, would play with each other's cocks whenever we had the chance. Unfortunately I haven't played with another since.

By Cum1coat4my3throat5 at 22,Sep,19 02:51 other posts of Cum1coat4my3throat5 
I was 15 and I sucked his cock at least two to five times damn near every weekend for two years. Loved every inch and every slurp of every blowjob.

By #599860 at 21,Sep,19 12:01
I was 8y old and my cousin also. We started playing doctor games... over 3 years. xD

By rickydicky at 21,Sep,19 09:20 other posts of rickydicky 
I was 10 when I got to suck my first cock.He was the 14 year old son of the friends my parents were out to dinner with, he was watching me and my sisters. They lived a few homes down from ours so I got to suck his cock on a regular basis after that first encounter, lucky me!!

By lawrenceo at 14,Sep,19 06:53 other posts of lawrenceo 
I was 11 when someone first played with my cock and gave me an orgasm (dry).

By dainel at 07,Sep,19 14:42 other posts of dainel 
9yrs old with cousin same age

By #590925 at 11,Aug,19 15:41
I was around 16 when I touched my friends dick for a first time.He started masturbate in front of me.So i did too.Then i grabbed his hard dick.Felt good.

By fatcock66 at 07,Aug,19 16:14 other posts of fatcock66 
5th grade. some guy wanted me to come over to study, his parents were gone and we were down in his basement. He just pulled his out and offered to let me touch it. I did. He wanted to see mine, so I did. He too had a foreskin

By Parsa29 at 07,Aug,19 14:26 other posts of Parsa29 
I was nine

By cumonme1 at 06,Aug,19 06:41 other posts of cumonme1 
I was about 11yrs old when I first touched another guys cock (my uncle's/ brothers) but it wasn't until I was 60yrs old I sucked my first cock.

By jerrycums at 06,Aug,19 06:39 other posts of jerrycums 
i was 15,i am now 70 and love cocks and pussy

By thicknsmooth at 06,Aug,19 00:19 other posts of thicknsmooth 
I was 8 years old me and another boy same age stripped our clothes out in the woods and played with each other touching each otherís bodies and sucking on each other I loved every second of it and thatís how it started for me I never stopped enjoying the beauty of sucking a cock

By Maverick1 at 05,Aug,19 20:57 other posts of Maverick1 
My first time was when I was 14. Me and my best mate (didn't know eachothers sexual orientation) were in the same tent on a camp, we went to sleep with nothing happening untill I woke up to his mouth around my cock...I returned the favour and have been
sucking eachother off since

By knewbi at 04,Aug,19 15:02 other posts of knewbi 
I was in my mid 50s when I sucked my first. I was very fortunate as it was a gay couple and got two hard cocks on my first time...

By liketoedge at 04,Aug,19 11:57 other posts of liketoedge 
All of my early experiences were with other boys. Girl came much later
8 when I learned from a friend about masturbating
12 when a diffrent friend taught me about sucking

By cumcouplessa at 04,Aug,19 03:52 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Hubby here. Not sure of age, but was young, in junior school. Loved it ever since and never hid the fact from my wife. We have sucked many guys off together. She loves it just as much as me. Some couples garden, some camp, some cycle.... we suck cock
By Spunkbubbles at 04,Aug,19 09:11 other posts of Spunkbubbles 
Perfect

By kockslinger at 04,Aug,19 04:28 other posts of kockslinger 
Touched: Six by the girl next door.
Sucked: 12 by the boy next door.

By williamg at 03,Aug,19 19:55 other posts of williamg 
I was 10. My best friend's older 17 year old cousin came to visit him for a week. We took us upstairs where he jerked off for us (said we needed to know about this...). He had us take turns stroking his cock. I was stroking him when he came. I still remember it swell up hard just before.

Later that week during one of my regular sleepovers with my friend, we decided to do it to each other. We did not cum but clear liquid for months. I still get horny thinking back to those days!
By Merlinilrem at 03,Aug,19 20:29 other posts of Merlinilrem 
Love the story

By HJ_buddy at 03,Aug,19 19:06 other posts of HJ_buddy 
I thinking I was 8 . My cousin 13

By Scottbill69 at 03,Aug,19 17:07 other posts of Scottbill69 
Jerked mates when age 11/12 and have always loved cocks . first sucked one at age 16 ,my first boyfriend

By speedswim at 03,Aug,19 16:07 other posts of speedswim 
sucked my first cock at 11. He was my next door neighbour and have loved it ever since

By pifad at 03,Aug,19 13:46 other posts of pifad 
I was 10.

By bil47 at 03,Aug,19 12:31 other posts of bil47 
I was 13, doing sex-play with three similar-age boys in my neighborhood.

By beastyBOYD at 03,Aug,19 11:10 other posts of beastyBOYD 
Well probably 7 or 8 buddies touching putting each otherís cock in our mouths.

By wycowboy at 03,Aug,19 11:07 other posts of wycowboy 
12 or 13, messing around naked at my cousins house. We were both hard and he touched mine so I touched his. It turned into some mutual masturbation and later, on another day, some anal.

By cruz69696969 at 03,Aug,19 04:04 other posts of cruz69696969 
I was 14 and some old ****phile got me drunk and sucked me then pushed my head down on his dick. Until then I never even thought of a dick, but now I think of them way too often

By foreskinlover52 at 03,Aug,19 03:10 other posts of foreskinlover52 
I was 6 or 7 when I sucked my friends penis, he was the same age as me

By nolongercurious at 02,Aug,19 21:05 other posts of nolongercurious 
63 LOL, slow bloomer

By countrynaturist at 02,Aug,19 19:53 other posts of countrynaturist 
I was 15 and started to hang around this cute guy down the street. HE and his family were all nudists so I joined in the scene. We were on a trampoline and two horny nude guys jumping up and down quickly led to both of us getting hard. I was so anxious to try, he let me suck him off right there on the trampoline.

By #595788 at 02,Aug,19 17:53
I guess I was about 13-14. Around the time I started masturbating. At my boys school we all started to get interested in each otherís penises. I realised another boy was interested in touching my dick. In school swimming lessons we found ourselves next to each other in the water hanging from the pool edge in the deep end. I felt his hand on my thigh but I put up no resistance and he felt my dick under the water. So I felt his, getting our hands down inside each otherís swimming trunks. We were both up hard erect.

Adult Discussion Forum