Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Lowest cut scar / highest cut scar

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #175308 at 03,Jul,11 16:26
I was cut as an adult, Doc gave a ver low cut (almost no inner skin), is this style common? Could you post some pics showing the lowest and highest circumcision scar location? Please....

Here is mine...

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.Who has the highest circumcision scar?   2.What is the highest circumicision scar? pleas post some   3.So why is it that straight guys...   4.i need your help!   5.Prominant Circumcision Scar Lines? Post your pics  

New Comment

Comments:
By #576231 at 11,Aug,19 22:19
I have a low scar, about 2 mm on the top, but more at the bottom.
I think this is a common style in my country (Netherlands).

[deleted image]
[deleted image]
By #518391 at 12,Aug,19 13:26
Mine is rather like yours (see below)

By soundsgreat87 at 28,Jul,19 17:03 other posts of soundsgreat87 
Check out this dude: /member.php?w=511925

By #472252 at 23,Jul,19 16:37
How does mine compare?

By #518391 at 11,Jul,19 07:06
My circumcision scar is right up near my helmet rim so that bunching shaft skin hides it unless I'm totally hard. Circumcised when I was 65 (balanitis problems...)[deleted image]

By #553253 at 11,Apr,18 21:20
My doc screwed up...all under scars and stitches. Mutilated me....involuntarily. nuff said on that barbarity.

By #553294 at 31,Mar,18 01:20
I was cut at birth. I think it's called a "loose circumcision". I can still pull the skin all the way over the head when it's soft & halfway over it when hard, and I've never needed any lube when masturbating. Here are a few pics:

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

By malecall4 at 04,Sep,13 18:19 other posts of malecall4 
low cut[deleted image]

By dx1 at 27,Jul,13 06:09 other posts of dx1 
Got cut as a ****. The doctor placed the scar right behind the corona, so when soft most people think it's uncut with a short foreskin. As soon as it gets a little hard the scar is visible..

Photo of a pecker from dx1[deleted image]

By bigone21 at 13,Jul,13 22:24 other posts of bigone21 
A few weeks ago, there was a lot of noise in a thread about a guy that modificated his dick (as a mature man). He liked to have that done and did it! Good for him!

But man! He got told that he was sick, needed to go to a psychiatrist for being sick in his head and whatever you can think of...

To put it short: he was outcasted!

And now, in this thread, we are asked to compare amputations committed to little c h i l d r e n, for no reason other than: that's how it's done to me, and that's how it's done to you b o y!

How come that a grown-up man is sick if he modificated his OWN dick is outcasted, and some people think that modification of a little baby-b o y's perfect little penis is OK?

And don't give me that "it's just a piece of skin"-crap!!
--------------------------------------- added after 1272 hours

By #255813 at 06,Mar,13 19:40
I have never been able to stop playing with my cock. I was circumcised at 16 yrs old but the doctor didnt cut alot of skin off and left my cock skin very loose. I can make it very small wen unaroused and I like the feeling of covering the head like uncut and letting the skin roll back. I hav recently made my own foreskin restoration device to try. I like showing how my tiny cock looks wen I do this as its something unusual and I am happy with my dick size wen it is erect [deleted image]

Adult Discussion Forum