She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Requests and improvments for the site

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #88520 at 10,Jul,11 07:19
I've noticed that the admin stops by here regularly and seems to be willing to update the site, so I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread where we can give suggestions for site features or report stuff that should be fixed. I'll start off with some minor request and issues that I've noticed during my time here.

*I'd like to have a page that lists all my friends that are currently online under the "Social"-tab. Or just a checkbox that hides everyone that is offline for the "Your Friends"-page.

*It would be useful to get a notifacation if a friend deletes their profile on the site. It could be a message similar to the one you get when someone has added or deleted you from their friends.

*Would be great if the gender tags where visible next to the profile name when you check out "Who have your pics in their favourites" and "Who have this pic in their favourites".

*There's not a "previous"-link for going back a level after you've clicked "More >>>" on profiles that have more than one page of pics. Could of course just use the back button of the browser though.

*Pics that you upload for friends only still shows up as thumbnails for users you haven't added in their "My friends recent uploads"-category.

*Similarly as above it seems that pics that are private uploads, but has been commented on will show up as thumbnails under "Recent Comments on Member's Pics" and thus visible to everyone. For example I've seen face pics of members together with the comment, pics that the member probably didn't want to be visible to everyone. The ability to see the comments and thumbnails should prefferably be restricted to the people that can see the actual pics.

*Is it possible to add an edit option for pic comments just like we are able to edit our forum posts afterwards? I always seem to catch my mistakes after I've clicked post