Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Advice

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #165667 at 18,Jul,11 03:04
I need some advice about sucking cock, I'm so anxious to give someone head. It seems like alot of fun. But before I do, I'd like to know whatsup. So guys let me know please. Thanks!

Similar topics: 1.Help/Advice uncut   2.Best sex advice!   3.Any advice about taking my first cock?!?!?! PLEASE!   4.Advice for a 22yr FIRST TIME   5.VIRGIN ADVICE FOR FIRST TIME!!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 24,Jul,11 20:41 other posts of spermkiss 
To any man who wants to suck another man's cock, it'll come pretty naturally. All men, even straight men, seem to know instinctively how to suck cock, so if this is something you want to do, go for it. It's fun.

As for advice, the best thing to be careful about is not scraping the cock with your teeth. Other than that, all I can say is that you've got a cock yourself so you know what feels good. Finally, try not to gag when the man reaches his climax. Relax and enjoy it along with him and take satisfaction in knowing that you have given another man a pleasurable orgasm. Do NOT spit out his sperm. He havs given you part of himself as a reward for a job well done. Graciously accept that gift and swallow it, knowing that it will go down into your gut, be digested and turn into muscle tissue in you body. Part of him will become part of you. Beautiful.

By #99845 at 24,Jul,11 02:46
the best advice is,you learn by experence.so just do it.

Adult Discussion Forum