Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Im a male and would love to suck my friends dick.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #183057 at 03,Aug,11 14:57
We have been friends for years.how would or what would be the best way to tell him that i want to suck his dick.also i would love for him to fill my mouth up with cum.im not gay.i just want to suck his dick.

Similar topics: 1.Over 60 Bi Curious--??--Why now??   2.Want to suck a friend   3.I'm straight as can be, but love dick, anyone else?   4.Straight male, but would suck a dick.   5.Judgemental friends  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 03,Aug,11 16:38 other posts of spermkiss 
First of all, this sort of thing comes up all the time. A man need not be gay to enjoy sucking cock and taking a load of sperm in his mouth. There are thousands of straight cocksuckers on this very site, undoubtedly millions worldwide.

Secondly, when two guys are good buddies, it is not unusual for their friendship to include sex, whether it's one sucking the other off, or both sucking each other.

Now, how to do it. Most importantly, don't rush him. Start by dropping little hints and by letting him know that you think he's attractive. Once he's comfortable with that idea, you can let him know that you'd be up for sex if and when he's ready for it. Let him make the move toward sexual contact or you very well might frighten him off. And he might just surprise you by telling you that he feels the same way about you.
By #173307 at 06,Aug,11 02:33
you are exactly right. i wanted to blow a buddy of mine and when i told him i wanted 2 blow him he got mad havnt spoke 2 him since
By spermkiss at 06,Aug,11 03:00 other posts of spermkiss 
Again, that's really too bad. See my reply to mccat2 below. It generally worked out just fine for me. Again, see my comment below.

OK, are there any SYD members for whom sex with a straight buddy worked out well? Let's hear about it.

By #173259 at 03,Aug,11 17:42
I did the same thing. It ended up being very akward
By spermkiss at 04,Aug,11 02:57 other posts of spermkiss 
That's really too bad. Fortunately it doesn't usually turn out badly. I'm as gay as they come, but I've had quite a few straight friends over the years. Most of the time we eventually ended up having sex. And no, it did not spoil our friendship. Generally, adding a sexual dimention to our relationship brought us closer together. True male bonding.

Adult Discussion Forum