Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

kissing a striper

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #135959 at 09,Aug,11 03:31
Just left a stripbar where I got a lap dance where the girl was kissing me open mouth tongue and all it was great just thinking how many other guys she kissed and sucked off kept me hard any one experience this um going back for more soon

Similar topics: 1.Same Sex Kissing   2.kissing men   3.men kissing men   4.No kissing dudes for me!!   5.Cum kissing  

New Comment

Comments:
By #3997 at 11,Aug,11 17:40
Strippers love couples too
By #5532 at 11,Aug,11 22:26
Oh yes they do SB. We discovered that. One of the smaller clubs we went to I had her giving my guy a lap dance while I was rubbing his cock thru his shorts. Those sports shorts, with nothing under. She put her hand on mine and started rubbing along with me while I was fondling one of her nipples. We made him cum
By #3997 at 13,Aug,11 15:13
Damn that's hot my wife takes me all the time and strippers when your a couple they do alot more with you one let be suck on her tits, or when my wife gets a lap dance it turns me on so much we go home and fuck like crazy
By #3997 at 13,Aug,11 15:14
We got to one every year for my birthday sometimes anniversary

By #5532 at 13,Aug,11 16:35
Oh yes, I have sucked a nipple or two and have had more than that one to me, as I mentioned earlier.
By #3997 at 13,Aug,11 17:40
Such a turn on I love it, my wife always shows her tits every year we go too the strippers lift her shirt

By #5532 at 09,Aug,11 05:24
My guy took me to a strip club for the first time last year. Did not know what to expect. I wore a short summery dress with no panties, no anything underneath. I bought him a couple of lap dances which he enjoyed, then he returned the favor. Was not really sure what to expect but the dancer was so erotic, and so good. I was actually getting horny. She came back around and asked if we would like a private dance (which I had no idea what that was) and my guy said sure. We went to a darker corner of the club, sat on a couch, and she pulled a somewhat shear curtain around and was going to start with my guy. He said nope, ladies first. She was wonderful, I sucked on her nipple (not knowing we are not suppose to do that but I guess they let women get away with more). She was running her hands up and down my legs and inner thighs up to my pussy discovering I had no panties on. She slid my skirt up and before I knew what to think she was licking my pussy, then sucking my clit and fingering me. I had an orgasm almost instantly. OMG, I would have never dreamed of that happening. A few nights later we went back to the same club, it was amateur night. My guy asked if I was that brave, and that I could even give her a private dance. We told one of the dancers I wanted to give it a try, and away I was taken to the dressing room. On the stage I was nervous as hell, but once I got dancing (barefoot mind you) I let it go. Got plenty of applause, some tips, and asked to do it again before the night ended. Our private dancer was there and asked us if she could take me to the dressing room again to find something sleazier. My guy told me that hey if she wants to play, and you are up to it, go for it but you have to tell me every little detail while you take care of my needs later. I thought he was kidding, but damn if he did not know what he was talking about. We had a little 10 minute quickie of eating each others pussies and an orgasm. We are going back in a couple of weeks (same vacation spot as last fall). Sorry to take up your post, but you just got me to thinking about this and I just had to share it.
By #135959 at 09,Aug,11 11:30
Not a problem I enjoyed your story it was hot I plan on going back soon maybe get a blow job this time
By #5532 at 10,Aug,11 03:07
From what I have learned, I would not count on it. The dancers are interested in your money, not your dicks.
By #135959 at 10,Aug,11 10:22
You'll be surprized what you can get just by asking its not free but if the price is right and last night it was
By #5532 at 11,Aug,11 16:10
Perhaps in your area. I do know that they will let women get away with much more touching, feeling. I can suck their nipples during a lap dance while men are not allowed to put their hands on them. YAY for us women
By #135959 at 12,Aug,11 11:41
Not supposed to here ether but as long as the girls want you to touch them won't get thrown out I don't touch unless they put my hands on them and squeeze as hard or gentle as they want
By #3997 at 13,Aug,11 15:15
It does depend on the person sometimes they will put your hands there
By #135959 at 13,Aug,11 15:23
Every lap dance I ever got they had me touch them

Adult Discussion Forum