Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

What do wearing panties do for cocks

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #185380 at 12,Aug,11 19:10
Panties ,especially silk or lace turn me on.There are lots of straits who would love it .......admit

Similar topics: 1.Panties, what's the attraction.   2.wearing panties   3.Caught out in public wearing womens underwear.   4.what is the point in men wearing panties?   5.Guys wearing girly panties  

New Comment

Comments:
By kebmo at 14,May,17 04:25 other posts of kebmo 
I'm not straight but I love them! I like the way they look and feel on me. I'm really surprised at the high number of guys I meet that like wearing them too. The photographic evidence is on my page.

I bought my first three pairs on a whim almost four years ago. After I started wearing them and posting photos of them (with very positive responses from members here) I was hooked! I now have about 30-40 pairs.

They are not for everyone to be sure. Some guys just shouldn't post panty pics.

By #516354 at 14,May,17 03:59
[deleted image]

I love to wear panties,its a real turn on.

By #534864 at 14,May,17 00:10
When I wear black panties I start precum ming. I like the way they smell as well, just like a girls scent in some places, mainly near the anal area.

By #102053 at 27,Jan,14 15:26
I love to wear panties and stockings, mega turn on. Each to their own!!!!

By #206678 at 26,Jan,14 18:13
Panties are great but stockings and suspenders are what turn me on!

By Ray10754 at 12,Aug,11 19:16 other posts of Ray10754 
Personally it dose absolutly nothing for me at all! Looking through the profiles here,Some of those that wear them look ok but others look rather stupid !! Just my opinion ! Have a friend that loves to wear them, dose nothing for me when having sex, but boy he has a great cock for sucking
By spermkiss at 12,Aug,11 22:09 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm with you Ray. Men wearing ladies' undergarments are a major turn off for me.

That's not to say that men cannot wear sexy clothes, either underwear or outerwear because they can. A man wearing sexy underpants, say very briefly cut and/or see thru, but still clearly men's underpants is really exciting.

It has been my observation that more straight men than gay men like to wear ladies' lingerie, though I could be wrong.
By Ray10754 at 12,Aug,11 22:29 other posts of Ray10754 
Excelent observation on your part! I have noticed that both here and on other sites that I am a member on
By #23904 at 26,Jan,14 15:54
I've noticed that too. At least I know I'm not alone in my taboo "fetish".

By hotcock33 at 13,Aug,11 07:20 other posts of hotcock33 
It's a big turn on for me, and I consider myself mostly straight, having a gf and all. Never been with a guy either, but VERY bi curious.
Anyway, back to the original question. I think it must be something that develops in child hood, like most fetishes. I always liked seeing girls panties when I was young, and after seeing "panty raids" played out in the movies, the idea of stealing some undies appealed to me. At first it was just like a trophy. I would take my friends and cousins, etc. Eventually I became curious enough to try them on, and have loved them ever since.
I love the feel on my cock. I like mostly cotton panties, but silk and lace feels nice too. I wear them as often as possible. It makes me feel sexy in a strange way, not sure why. I also love just wrapping them around my cock and jerking with them. Have also since discovered the pleasure of sniffing when I get the chance, and if there's a fresh pussy smell going on it gets me SUPER hard!
Since discovering this site I have found there are MANY other guys out there like me that feel the same. Always nice to chat with people who have a mutual interest, especially when it's not exactly something you can bring up at the water cooler at work, .
Have also cum to realize that I like looking at other men in panties, etc. I know some of us look a little silly in the womens clothes, but for me personally Im not trying to pass as a girl. I just get really turned on wearing sexy womens clothing, and I know there are others like me out there that like seeing it. That and the fact that Im a natural exhibitionist, is likely why I have so many pics and enjoy the panty thing so much.
Not sure if that explains anything, but that's my personal take on it all.
By #23904 at 26,Jan,14 15:51
I have the same take on it.

Cotton panties feel great on my cock. Like you I am bi-curious since discovering this site and seeing so many great looking cocks poking out of panties.

By skinb at 04,Jun,13 08:38 other posts of skinb 
Wearing them gives me wood. It isn't really something to turn others on, its just something that turns me on. now if I find someone who gets off on it too, even better. I think its because they feel good but also its this garmet that holds or covers their privates touching mine that turns me on

By #361268 at 04,Jun,13 08:25
It dose nothing for me naked is always best just seeing men in panties is a real tune off for me

By #201155 at 28,Apr,13 05:23
Another pair of my panties...

[deleted image]

By #201155 at 28,Apr,13 05:22
I love wearing ladies' panties, and I like to see other men in them, too

[deleted image]

By #136638 at 26,Apr,13 18:08
I know that when I am wearing panties I am harder and more excited, panties have always increased my excitement level and my wife loves when I am wearing panties its like a natural penis enlarger. Lots of guys wear panties, they just feel so good, for those who have not tried them on, slip a pair on, don't be afraid its not going to change who you are and you will see just how good they feel and you may notice your a bit larger because your so excited. Check out our profile for more about us.

By bradyD at 13,Aug,11 04:07 other posts of bradyD 
...makes my tiny cock really hard and drip a lot.

Adult Discussion Forum