Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Actual sexual creativity in written word

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #184439 at 14,Aug,11 22:11
I hang around here quite a bit, just to see who passes by... Over my life I've been lucky enough to partake in many a fair few cybersex/sext/text/sex story based activities with others (female).

Never once have I been outdone on the creativity side of things, the explanation and detail. One girl came close, but most usually respond with "yeah I like that" or some other one line quick response. Now I realise this is probably due to the huge amount of spam being propelled at the girl from the other 40 guy's she's probably being hounded by, but I figured it was worth writing this on the off chance a creative soul reads it...

So if there's any GIRL out there who wants and gives I good level of creativity, message me.

Yes I also realise most people reading this have a sausage - I'm straight, while I have no problem mingling, sex chat with other guys just doesn't float it for me, yeah I've tried it

Good day to you all!