Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

The C word

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #499472 at 24,Oct,15 15:26
Ladies...do you despise it when guys comment on your pics and use the word cunt?

Nothing infuriates me more than when a guy puts that there or uses the word if they don't really know me....you can call it a pussy, kitty, slit, hole...why do you have to use the word cunt??

Similar topics: 1.Ladies - cunt   2.Wank Song Game   3.The acronym game. With penis   4.Word Chain Game   5.WORD OF THE DAY.....IN A SONG  

New Comment

Comments:
By #622501 at 15,Aug,20 20:02
In the UK we call it fanny, different meaning inthe USA though.
By #516354 at 16,Aug,20 07:40
Fanny in the USA is bottom as in bumbag/fannypack

By kre8tor69 at 15,Aug,20 21:58 other posts of kre8tor69 
I think that in the USA it is a very over used bad meaning word. But in other parts of the world it can be just another word for that sexy fun place. So remember where you are and who you might be talking with on this site. I do not use or like it but I will if some gal asks me to here!

By #495558 at 26,Oct,15 17:32
I don't really think the majority of men use it to refer to the pussy... It is mostly used as a slur for both men and women. Additionally, this site may prove to be the anomaly as the site name Show your Cunt keeps the word fresh in everyone's minds.

By #499472 at 28,Oct,15 17:25
I never understood that either....why name it showyourcunt? why not snatch, pussy, slit, hole, etc..?
By bella! at 28,Oct,15 18:18 other posts of bella! 
Maybe you could start to think of SYC being an acronym for showyourcoochie.
By #499472 at 28,Oct,15 20:01
that would be a lot better than cunt
By bella! at 28,Oct,15 20:39 other posts of bella! 
From this day forward, the C in SYC stands for coochie!

HOORAY!

By #496814 at 28,Oct,15 11:04
In Dutch 'cunt' translates as 'kut', which is a very normal word here for the female genitalia. Although 'kutje' ('little cunt') is usually preferred.

Its weird how languages can deform a fairly neutral word just by using it out of context in a negative way. I dont really see why cunt has evolved into such a strong scolding curseword, as imo a cunt is quite a beautiful thing.

Mind though that many people here might not get the bad connotation by using 'cunt'. I however prefer to use pussy, vulva or vagina.

By #289712 at 28,Oct,15 10:31
I've always had the view that it's kind of deliberately deemeaningly derogatory, here in Australia it's exclusively reserved maliciously as an insult. There's nicer titles to use for something so awesome.

By #455846 at 27,Oct,15 16:56
i had to look at this because i was wondering 'wich' C word.

Yes i definately cant see the point in trying to make a complimant using that C word.

While I m on it , i particularly dont like it when people use the word Cut instead of Circumscised. Its probably to do with the fact I have a bit of a fear of knives and 'sharp' objects, and I associate in my mind the word cut with these things because afterall thats what they do

By #454258 at 26,Oct,15 14:25
there are several cuss words I refuse to say. the C word and the N word are two of them. I just feel uncomfortable say them.

By iowaguy at 24,Oct,15 15:47 other posts of iowaguy 
Alot of guys find it hot the more crude the talk can be. I'm not big on the word cunt, but do love dirty talk. Not all the time usually when they suddenly break role and tell me fuck them fuck them harder. I never liked my dick being called a cock til my ex only referred to it as that, and now love the expression. However if someone you know says give me that cunt and its just dirty talk is one thing. Someone you dont even know saying love that cunt I feel is just disrespectful.
By bella! at 24,Oct,15 16:11 other posts of bella! 
What I hear you say, is that you love to talk dirty when you're being intimate aka fucking. That's all good and spot on if that's what makes that time together like fireworks that make your toes curl. There's a couple of words that would make me see red if I didn't know the person, wasn't able to see their facial expression, hear the tone of their voice, etc, and bitch and cunt come to mind.

I never really thought that calling a penis a cock could be offensive. I hope other SYD members will share their thought on that word.
By iowaguy at 24,Oct,15 16:22 other posts of iowaguy 
Oh I agree Bella. Cock was just kinda a foreign word for me since everyone called it a dick til my ex refered to it only as a cock. Dirty talks fun when done in moderation as it changes up the pace suddenly. Even in the bedroom though I would never refer to my partner as a bitch, or their pussy as a cunt. Dirty is one thing all out crude and disrespectful is another. Even if the woman did like those words I won't use them. After growing up hearing that type shit being said in anger I can't seperate myself from feeling like I'm no better than him in that sense if I use those words. Sorry kinda ranting now
By #499472 at 24,Oct,15 17:08
If I see someone post cunt in a pic comment or message to me they are deleted and banned...I don't want that kind of trash on my page.
By bella! at 24,Oct,15 19:55 other posts of bella! 
You might consider about posting a blog advising the members on the ramifications of posting comments that are crude. It gives them ( if they read it or care about the outcome ) of what will happen if they are disrespectful to you.

This is a blog that came to my mind. /blogs/22651.html

Adult Discussion Forum