Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Am I gay or bi

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #15475 at 15,Aug,09 16:11
A random guy who was questioning my gender on the street, he was asking me to offer sex with him (He got down from his car and walk to me). I told him that I'm a male, and he ask me the question like do I love guys or girls, and I told him that I'd only like girls, and I ran away afterward.

After I went home, I was retrospect and I was having a naughty mind about what happen before, I got a huge turn and thought about what happen if he raped me on the car.

Normally I do call myself straight, but I don't know about it from now on :/

New Comment

Comments:
By #562567 at 20,Jul,18 08:10
I think you are bi-curious by thinking about having sex with that man.

By JustWill at 07,Jul,18 00:38 other posts of JustWill 
Yes.
By bella! at 07,Jul,18 01:40 other posts of bella! 
Yes?
By JustWill at 07,Jul,18 02:22 other posts of JustWill 
Yes, he is gay or bi.
By bella! at 07,Jul,18 02:51 other posts of bella! 
Who? Are you responding to the member who posted the question 3 years ago and has since deleted their profile?

By SluttySarah069 at 06,Jul,18 22:33 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I'm Bi and a cross Dresser - my wife knows but doesn't approve but but I perform on Chaturbatewhen she is out

By #556372 at 01,Jul,18 23:02
I'm BI, I like men and women, like women more. I'm married and wife knows

By sailor at 20,Aug,09 14:14 other posts of sailor 
Good answers. Wondered the same myself. But this site let me realize that this is a normal feeling, for many guys.
And many more that actually won't admit it.

By #6437 at 20,Aug,09 11:15
I am bi I like pussy and cocks

By #7976 at 16,Aug,09 02:10
Theoretically, everyone can perform sexual acts with either gender. Thinking about or having homosexual sex, male or female, neither makes you straight, bi, or gay. It just shows that you have a healthy appetite for sex and are curious about all of life's variations. Being S/Bi/G is truly a matter of deep conviction on an emotional and moral level. In your case, just consider your preference in partners both emotionally and sexually and you can label yourself whatever you determine is your preference. In either case, don't worry about a classification. Just enjoy the sexual turn on you get from sexual variation.

Adult Discussion Forum