to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Straight guys

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #161797 at 06,Sep,11 22:16
How do you feel about bi/gay guys messaging you, asking to see pics of your ass/cock, asking you to do certain poses?

I find it quite flattering

Similar topics: 1.Confused about straight guys showing rosebuds!   2.Straight,gay,bi and curious   3.Do all straight guys have gay fantasies?   4.Gays guys fucking women   5.Why do gay men harass straight guys after saying I'm straight  

New Comment

Comments:
By #362795 at 13,Mar,13 14:32
I`m happy , to show my cock to anybody , who wants to see it .

By #166058 at 13,Mar,13 13:48
if they enjoy my pics then i dnt mind... its good to know wat people men or women think fo you

By #134591 at 09,Sep,11 06:37
i wish more guys would be so open minded. i don't care much for gay/str8 labels at all. as long as you enjoy it and feel sexually entertained without forcing someone else into something. we all have our preferences but having company is usually more fun than jerking alone.

By #50778 at 08,Sep,11 16:45
if u like my pics, even better. i want complain about comments on or about me, its a turn on to be wanted.

By #7976 at 08,Sep,11 13:29
I don't care who I chat with but I don't send picture requests to anyone so it's a moot point. I tell everyone I'm straight, married, but open to other thoughts and lifestyles. If they are willing to talk about the topic intellectually, I'll talk about homosexuality but I'm not into playing games or having computer sex with men. .

By #112729 at 06,Sep,11 22:58
I'm really fine with it too ! Especially since I get quite turned on knowing that my pics make everyone here so happy ! Plus the fact it doesn't bother me if a member is gay , bi or strait ... because I enjoy reading what is said about my thing ! I have a very open mind ... when it comes to all the compliments I get on my pics , because it really is awesome here and have made quite alot of friends along the way ! So I totally agree with what you said here "alchemist" ... I too find it quite flattering !!!
By #190275 at 06,Sep,11 23:44
Im with you

By 3fdfd at 07,Sep,11 10:50 other posts of 3fdfd 
1XSpurt: You got the kind of dick {or "thing"} any guy would admire !

By slipper at 06,Sep,11 22:43 other posts of slipper 
No problemo here!

Adult Discussion Forum