Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Married bi guys

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #1995 at 21,Aug,09 17:28
How did your wife learn of your bisexuality, and how did she react? I often wonder about telling my wife I am bisexual.

Similar topics: 1.Bi married, Wife photo share   2.How many of you guys are married?   3.picking up a married man, advice?   4.Married Gay Guys..is it normal?   5.Bi married guys: Does she know?  

New Comment

Comments:
By TinyLittleGuy at 09,Nov,21 21:20 other posts of TinyLittleGuy 
i am bi curious, my wife knows i like to compare my micro penis to others and that long soft hanging cocks excite me. she loves to wear her dildo hanging out of her panties and tell me how much bigger she is than me . she is 6 x 5.5 inches when she hangs her dildo out vs. my 3 inch by 4 inch girth .

By SluttySarah069 at 08,Nov,21 15:59 other posts of SluttySarah069 
My wife found a load of condoms and asked me why I had them. I confessed that I'm Bi and that cross dress, go to saunas and adult cinemas.
She's not too pleased about those aspects of my life but thankfully we are still together and get on well in other ways.

By bil47 at 08,Nov,21 12:13 other posts of bil47 
My wife knows that I had some gay-sex experiences as a teen, but doesn't have a clue (I hope!) about all the cocks I've sucked as a closeted faggot.

By #8194 at 25,Feb,10 13:41
My wife learned of it the same time I did: when swinging. Watching my wife suck another cock, it just seemed like the natural thing to do; help her out! Or while another man sat watching my wife lick his woman's pussy it seemed appropriate to give his hardon some attention.

I never knew I liked cock til the first time I helped my wife suck one. From then on I LOVED it!
By #1995 at 25,Feb,10 14:33
I would love to go to a swinging session but sadly my wife would not be interested. Even just a 3 some where I can play with cock, pussy and tits all at the same time would be heaven
By ero2715 at 25,Feb,10 16:47 other posts of ero2715 
same thoughts here

Adult Discussion Forum