Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Changes To The Site

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #197640 at 01,Oct,11 18:04
I personally dislike the change in the friend list where you can only have 100 friends unless you update.
If you have any dislikes to changes on this site then please comment below and let Admin know how you feel and let him know that you want it changed or fixed

Similar topics: 1.What is the purpose of this site?   2.The 'nutters' on this site...   3.HEY YOU!!..CAN I HAVE YOUR OPPINION..??   4.!!!!* Where to ? *!!!!!!!   5.About securing this WEB site on the internet and a cautionary note to those on this site.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #27618 at 02,Oct,11 00:11
To be perfectly honest,,,,it doesn't matter how much the members here like or dislike the changes, it not their site but that of Admin.
So people can bitch as much as they want and I feel sure there will be no changes back.

I wasn't that happy with many on my friends list who needed to reduce their list size, but those that I keep in touch regularly have kept me on their list and vise-versa.

There are many other adult photo and forum sites,,,,that give you much less than SYD & SYC for free or non-paying members.
If you understand the whole computer server thing, you will know why the changes were needed,,,,,,too many calls on the server machine(s) which result in server slow-down or crashes.
It's all to do with numbers of members and the number of 'hits" on the server.

I think it's time to get over the changes and just get to enjoying the fun.

Cheers!!
By cupar at 02,Oct,11 09:03 other posts of cupar 
I question the number of pics some members have, does that not have the same demand on the server ?

Adult Discussion Forum