pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Show offs in locker rooms

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #199630 at 15,Oct,11 19:40
Do you love guys looking at your manhood while drying yourself off after a swim or shower - I love it when guys look at my hairy cut cock and balls - share your views and stories with all!

Similar topics: 1.Locker Rooms   2.Would you join a gym if it had coed showers and locker rooms   3.Micropenises in locker rooms   4.Gym locker room...   5.Wrong changing rooms.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #519017 at 08,Feb,17 19:04
Yeah! I always think about sex in the changing room so my cock starts to rise and looks big, but not so much as to get a hard up boner.

By #64328 at 19,Oct,11 16:08
I remember the first time I intentionally show my dick to someone was after school in the 3th grade. We went to my house and I had to change into play clothes. I took all my clothes off in front of my best friend, even my underwear and slowly got my clothes and got dressed. Just being totally naked with someone watching was a real rush. I have been an exhibishinist ever since. I also have always been a peeker at the urinals and to this day always stand back so I can see if other guys take a peek. There is something about knowing that they are checking it out that is a turn on and always nas been for me, By the way, Most guys do look. They just dont admit it to thier friends and try not to get caught

Adult Discussion Forum