Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

How many are afraid of sexual diseases ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #201112 at 20,Oct,11 22:54
I wonder how many of the members are concerned about infection from hooking up for sex either straight or otherwise. I would like to try oral and anal with another guy but my biggest concern is catching some disease herpes aids etc.

Similar topics: 1.I'M AFRAID :(   2.never had dick in my ass, any advise?   3.Would you be flattered or afraid if you recieved this message?   4.Self Suck   5.Your sexual bucket list  

New Comment

Comments:
By cumjohn at 05,Mar,13 16:45 other posts of cumjohn 
I would not say that im afraid about stds, but i still prefer stay healthy. Even tough i love barebacking occasionally.

By bigone21 at 01,Mar,12 19:22 other posts of bigone21 
no fucking without a condom, no sperm in mouth, and you will be 99,9% safe from HIV.

get a vaccination for hepatitus A & B.

get a check-up for the bacterial STD's twice a year.

don't fuck & suck with people that also do it bare to lower the risk of hepatitus C.

stick to this, and you're a great risk-control manager of your own life!

By #147052 at 01,Mar,12 18:14
Having never had a dreaded sexual disease, I have been lucky all of these years and very choosey on my relationships. That said, it scares the hell out of me that I might get something from unprotected sex and there fore, I do wear rain gear. And like it or not, HVP vaccines on the market is what all young men and woman should be taking.

By #53759 at 01,Mar,12 09:38
I would very much be interested in giving/receiving oral sex with a man (have contemplated this for 30 years), but the dangers in my mind outweigh the aspects of pleasure. So as such, a fantasy it will stay

By #4222 at 22,Oct,11 16:06
I keep my cock in my pants. Love to look, would love to play, but i've never been a good gambler and hate the feeling of russian roulette where you could catch a gift that keeps on givin' long after the lovin' has ended.
By #143536 at 25,Oct,11 13:55
Very well put.

By slipper at 22,Oct,11 06:04 other posts of slipper 
How could anyone not in a monogamous relationship and "hooking" up NOT!?

By #187578 at 22,Oct,11 01:57
I LOVE ORAL but I don't do it as often or receivebecause I'm afraid of STD'S

By #131063 at 21,Oct,11 23:56
Something to consider is that nowadays one need not even have very intimate contact to catch or pass on an infection.

Consider HPV...it can be passed by simple casual contact.

shinybellend0 - your admission that you are willing to take risks (probably with strangers?) should be enough to scare anyone away. If not that, your photos surely might. This site is "Show Your DICK", not "spread your buttcheeks and show your loose gaping arsehole". The lack of propriety on this site continues to astound me every time I visit.

Adult Discussion Forum