Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Cock Ring on an uncircumcised Dick...Thoughts??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #152515 at 24,Oct,11 17:34
I've been thinking about a PA for awhile, would really like to hear from those who have gotten one. Good/ bad experiences???

Similar topics: 1.Cock ring or no cock ring???   2.Always cock ring???   3.Cock ring   4.Fun with my Cock Ring   5.Condoms with steel cock rings?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #151013 at 16,Nov,11 21:01
I think you have to do your research and see if it is really for you.

Once you have a PA (not a cock ring) they are usually 2.4mm, its been 14 years so I think thatis correct; they are quite tight but stretch easily and bigger diameter rings can be used, but peeing is easier sat down or by turning your dick through 180 degrees but this can be risky if your busting to go and stood next to someone at a urinal.

I like the look and now I'm at 10 mm the weight too, when the gauge is smaller sex is ok but I remove mine.

It is not that painful, only and pinch compared to an apydrvia or ampalang.

But you must keep clean and if you develope and infection do not hesitate to see the doctor, he had quite a smile at mine.

With the large dia rings using solid rings the weight has added an inch facid so there's a free knob job too.

You can always remove it if you don't like it and it will heal but I would live with it for a while.

Buy good quality jewerly and a spare incase it falls out or you loose a piece whilst cleaning.

Get the job done at a place with experience of this and see if you know someone to recommend somewhere.

Source jewerly at online piercing store, the prices are beter and quality can vary.

Good luck

Freddy

By #187007 at 15,Nov,11 05:04
do it, you can always take it off if don't like it

By #94263 at 24,Oct,11 20:32
I am uncircumcised and have quite a few cock piercings. I would definitely recommend a PA. Mine has never been any trouble and has always given me a lot of pleasure. A PA can look very hot poking out from under a nice foreskin too.

[deleted image]
[deleted image]
[deleted image]

Adult Discussion Forum