Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Cock ring

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #22384 at 31,Dec,10 23:54
Does anybody els here wear a cock ring, I am not the biggest when I am soft, so when I go to work I put on a cock ring to make my man bits look bigger, and it is very interesting too see you actually looks at ones dick....

Similar topics: 1.Cock ring or no cock ring???   2.Shall i get a cock ring?   3.cock ring or not   4. "Three Ring Circus" cock ring.   5.Condoms with steel cock rings?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #114565 at 03,Jan,11 22:15
My hubby wears it when he goes to the nude beach. Kind of like an accessory.
By slipper at 05,Jan,11 03:22 other posts of slipper 
May I be YOUR accessory???

By slipper at 01,Jan,11 01:17 other posts of slipper 
I sometimes use a cock-ring(s) for fun, and I recommend you do the same, if you wish, for the same reason. I think your cock is just fine as it is!!!
By slipper at 03,Jan,11 04:09 other posts of slipper 

By #27618 at 02,Jan,11 04:07
Cock rings are fun, like most toys. I have one and wear it often, sort of bunches things up and makes a nice bulge

[deleted image]
By slipper at 03,Jan,11 04:05 other posts of slipper 
Looks super, jet... and, so does the ring!!!

By #108665 at 01,Jan,11 04:44
I like using a cock ring too. My balls don't hang very low and it keeps my entire package looking better. Keeps me harder too! Basically! I just like the way it feels.
By spermkiss at 01,Jan,11 23:42 other posts of spermkiss 
Same here. My balls ride high and when I get hard they sometimes almost disappear. I've been wearing a cockring 24/7 for eight or ten years now for a better appearance when I'm nude, especially when I'm hard, and a better contour in a snug fitting bathing suit (Speedo) or tight pants. And I, too, like the way it feels.
By #127462 at 02,Jan,11 07:20
Do you wear a different size during the day?
By spermkiss at 02,Jan,11 20:04 other posts of spermkiss 
Nope, the same one 24/7. Sometimes I'll remove it for brief periods, but I always put it back on again. I've gone as long as eight months without taking it off.

By kalebi at 02,Jan,11 13:53 other posts of kalebi 
I wear them a lot! Several sizes and material. Like the looks of it and it feels nice!!!

By fancyabit at 01,Jan,11 05:01 other posts of fancyabit 
cock ring's great!! I use one. Some of my pics I've uploaded I'm wearing one.

Adult Discussion Forum