Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

I So Need To Be Fucked!!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #164428 at 01,Nov,11 21:04
I've been trapped in a sexless marriage and can't afford divorce right now as I'm disabled. I haven't been laid in YEARS. I saw someone a few times but he couldn't fuck me; I just sucked him off.

And I'm bi and have never been with a woman.

I need to be fucked so badly! I'm always wet, and I'm tight as I've never given birth. I have superior muscle control, too!

PLEASE fuck me, virtually or actually! I live in the NY tri-state area.

And if you're not a fan as of yet, please do check out my profile! I'm 44 but am told I look 30.

Similar topics: 1.Wife fucked by by stranger!   2.Would like to get fucked   3.Sucking and being fucked   4.who has fucked his brother and vice versa?   5.When did you first get fucked  

New Comment

Comments:
By #164428 at 05,Jul,13 02:47
Oh, and since this got brought to the top: I just want to mention. It's not just a sexless one. We are estranged. I've been so upset about this, but I'm stuck here due to my disabilities. I have no way to escape. And it's getting worse, the stress. He's losing his job soon. I won't have **** benefits which I desperately need. And I will lose my home, it seems. And maybe any home. I have no family or friends with whom I could live.

Anyway, we are married in name only. We would be divorced if only we could afford it. So I'm not a "cheater". I want to move on and find love again, and this is why I've been without sex for so long. Someone wondered the other day. It's a sad, sad situation.
--------------------------------------- added after 48 seconds

Oh, yeah. And I mentioned this almost two years ago. I wish this never got brought up to the top. Please don't comment. Then, it could die away again. Thank you.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Oh, and even while "together together", sex was horrible. Severe, chronic PE. In and done immediately. And no ability for oral. Long, long stories. So I'm not only sexless, but I've been without good sex since 1999!! :O
By Gntlmn at 21,Jul,13 02:48 other posts of Gntlmn 
since 1998 for me

By #201155 at 06,Jul,13 17:38
You know I would love to fuck you, sweet Steffi. I want to be your sex slave!

By #384963 at 05,Jul,13 05:34
[deleted image] you can take out all your sexual frustration on me if u like

By #316057 at 05,Jul,13 02:44
I be happy to fuck you any time of the day even in my dreams

By #147052 at 08,Nov,11 15:25
Hon, you are too far away from me to be where I would like to be.....keep it warm and I will figure something out

By mack at 08,Nov,11 15:23 other posts of mack 
i want you my sweets

By qhaos at 06,Nov,11 09:11 other posts of qhaos 
HI Honey! Sure i want to fuck you! but live is a little difficult unless one of us makes a little trip! but if you want some virtual fun add me to skype! my skype name is vasco.ottantuno and my wish is to hear your moans!
By #164428 at 06,Nov,11 10:09
Awwww. I don't cam. Wish I could make a little trip!
By qhaos at 06,Nov,11 23:10 other posts of qhaos 
like spanish and italian people says: "my home is your home" darling! :-D

By qhaos at 07,Nov,11 17:33 other posts of qhaos 
oh, what a pity! but cam is not the only way to give virtual pleasure...

By 1historian at 03,Nov,11 23:02 other posts of 1historian 
you have probably figured out I can't "really cheat" on my wife...so virtual sex is all we have....maybe you really need a good woman!

By #164428 at 02,Nov,11 01:07
Where are all my friends/fans?
By Gntlmn at 03,Nov,11 22:56 other posts of Gntlmn 
Here, my Goddess

By #190275 at 01,Nov,11 23:33
Thats so sad Wish i could help you out, both economically and sexually) Too bad im a poor student, in a different country...

By Gntlmn at 01,Nov,11 22:02 other posts of Gntlmn 
Maybe I should make the trip
By Gntlmn at 01,Nov,11 22:32 other posts of Gntlmn 
.....& I'm your devoted slave forever!

Adult Discussion Forum