She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Hey guys. (: Do you like my cock?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #200553 at 11,Nov,11 00:04
I'm kinda new here, I'm 19 years old and I live in the UK. I'm sorta nervous, and I get really hot and excited when I read the comments people leave me!

I got a few pictures up, and I've NEVER shown anyone my cock before. This is the only place I've actually shown it, so... yeah. What do you think of my cock? Would you suck it?

I sometimes wank off when I read the comments, so I'd really appreciate it if you guys could inspire me, you know. Like, how would you suck or lick it (if you wanted to)?

Thank youuuuu.

Similar topics: 1.Cock rings   2.Cock C-O-N-T-E-ST   3.Gays guys fucking women   4.Public urinals fun   5.Cock Sucking Addiction  

New Comment

Comments:
By #200553 at 02,Jan,12 11:42
bumpity bump

By #200553 at 14,Dec,11 15:29
Bump. (:

Just been talking to an amazing guy recently, forgot about this thread . x

By #200236 at 11,Nov,11 01:03
hi sexy,
thanks for posting pictures of your hot cock. I luv cocks and enjoy sucking them to completion. When you get a chance check out my pics, I think
you'll enjoy them. Your cock is hot and by the looks of it yummy too.
I'd work your cock slowly till it begins to swell and throb. I take your cock in one hand and fondle your balls with the other. I slowly begin to lick your cock from the tip of your knob to underneath your balls. I envelope your cock with my open mouth and take you deep. It feels so good as ypur tasty cock fills my warm wet mouth. My own cock begins to stir and get hard. I taste your sweet precum as it oozes from your knob. I cannot wait to feel your cum sliding down my throat filling my mouth.
By #200553 at 12,Nov,11 22:58
Magnificent. (: I'll read this next time I have a wank, thank youu! x

Adult Discussion Forum