She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

I have a theory......

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #20959 at 03,Sep,09 11:34
Always difficult to generalise but in my experience (and looking at all the lovely cocks on this site) skinny guys seem to have bigger cocks than the more generously proportioned of us. eg.
/member.php?w=9959
versus
/member.php?w=17812
Both are young but the chunkier guy has the smaller dick.
Has anyone else found this to be true? Or even is it generally true?

Similar topics: 1.To penetrate or be penetrated - what do you prefer?   2.Digit Ratio Theory   3.*Six degrees*   4.Any girls women like watching 2 guys?   5.PHART'S FEELINGS ON NEWS AROUND THE WORLD  

New Comment

Comments:
By #463848 at 19,Jun,18 06:58
I look for the cock that I like and if the owner is slim and smooth that is good but it is not the only attraction.

By #485312 at 19,Jun,18 03:21
yeah l found that on a few occasions too, that some skinny unassuming dudes have bigger cocks than the big burly ones, but its spread across the board.. blokes and cocks of all shapes and sizes are different and you can never judge a book by its cover *lix*

By #6568 at 03,Sep,09 15:17
I really don't think you can arrive at any conclusion by looking at individual mens pix. You would have to arrange a side by side comparison and even then you would have to use some kind of control such as common size of main bones etc. However, previous studies have shown that even that criteria control is meaningless in trying to predict penis size.

....Even methods of comparing penis size have so far been crude and overly simple because its actually extremely difficult to compare unless yo are simply going to go for length as the only criteria.....and many men ONLY see penis size in terms of length. Things get much more complicated when you consieder volume......

Adult Discussion Forum