She'll Beg You For More!

Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

PHART'S FEELINGS ON NEWS AROUND THE WORLD

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by phart at 19,May,22 22:33  other posts of phart
Hello World.
HERE will be the NEW HOME of all the strange and odd things I have feelings about. You could consider this, Phart's Brain Farts regarding world or local news.
There will be freedom of speech here.Just don't violate someone elses.

For starters,
only registered users can see external links

Really now? Well what is really despicable is the mess at the border with folks coming in willy nilly bringing their dope and their virus's and diseases we have eradicated decades ago. Instead of putting all your air into denying it, PROVE THE THEORY WRONG.
There is overwhelming evidence of a problem brewing,and unless democrats can gain from it,they would be otherwise trying to stop it.

Similar topics: 1.Feelings   2.Under Pressure Horniness   3.All Trump and only Trump   4.HUGE DICKS   5.Arthur Labinjo-Hughes  

New Comment

Comments:
By phart at 09,Aug,22 17:04 other posts of phart 
All this action in regards to Trump and his supporters, could very well back fire on democrats.
They may loose alot of seats.
By CAT at 10,Aug,22 12:10 other posts of CAT 
You may be right, Phart.

By leopoldij at 13,Aug,22 11:37 other posts of leopoldij 
Maybe it's Trump himself who asked his friends to invade his house in order to accuse his opponents and so gain in popularity. We have to get into the mindset of thugs like Trump to understand how far he's willing to go. If he can order invasion of the Capitol what stops him from ordering invasion of his house?
By CAT at 13,Aug,22 12:44 other posts of CAT 
I have the feeling that this could be a game changer. We'll see.
By leopoldij at 14,Aug,22 00:10 other posts of leopoldij 
I agree with Ananas2xLekker below for the simple reason that Trump supporters are mostly crazies. They won't change their minds even if Trump fucks them up. Take for instance those who died of covid in order to prove Trump right. Or the Christian Evangelicals who, if they practiced what they preached, should have excommunicated Trump for being precisely what that define as "immoral", "antichristian", etc. Someone who fucks prostitutes, steals money, creates fake organisations (c.f. trump university), takes money from the poor and give to the rich, etc. Trump has violated every single commandment from the Bible of the Evangelicals. Despite that, Evangelicals die for him.

Which is to say that no matter what Trump does, even if he fucks his daughter (as he wanted), or even if he murders his wife (hypothetical) his supporters would find a "reason" to love him more.

Remember when Oliver North was taking money crooks and giving them to other crooks? The so-called Iran affair. Well, his lovers said that he did nothing wrong, he simply wanted to make some more money, that is, he simply was doing the American thing. North was seen as being an overzealous American. Likewise, there is nothing that Trump can do that can convince his supporters to change their minds.

This is precisely the ideology of cults. Cult leaders have the ability to hypnotise their supporters en masse and order them to commit suicide. Or kill others. These things have happened. Trump is just another example of a dangerous cult.
By CAT at 14,Aug,22 00:33 other posts of CAT 
We, Americans ( aren't we conceded?) Have a very short memo. Our attention span is that of a child.
By leopoldij at 14,Aug,22 00:55 other posts of leopoldij 
It's not just Americans.
Most people in the world choose to
forget or remain uninformed about
anything that has happened more
than a few years earlier.
History, people think, is something
that belongs only to the past.
They don't realize that history repeats itself,
that our civilisation can easily be in peril,
that Trump-like figures have existed in the past
(and have caused great damage)
and that nothing is unavoidable
UNLESS we know that it may happen.

No, people argue, we're modern, we now
have advanced technology, we know
right from wrong, we're going forward...

And then Trump appears. And Corona virus.
And Russia's aggression.
First in Syria (but nobody cared because
Syrians don't count), then in Ukraine
(and people alarmed because Ukrainians
are white and look like the average Joe).
And the weather is getting bad.
And we know that, for sure, when ice melts
the viruses trapped in it will cause
damage orders of magnitude worse than
the recent one.
But people don't care. Especially those
who shout about morality, those who
support crooks, those who believe
whatever their god or boss tells them.

Perhaps the existence of such people,
like Trump crazies, is like forest fires
or weeds that kill plants,
It's nature's response to overpopulation.
Nature creates disturbed individuals
to control the uncontrollable growth
of humans. Who knows? There must be a natural explanation for the existence od idiocy.

By Ananas2xLekker at 13,Aug,22 12:49 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
I don't think so. Trump supporters are not a majority in the USA, even if they think so.
Everyone who doesn't support him blindly, like phart, will be convinced by real evidence. And there is just such an enormous shitload of it, that only loyal Trump supporters can keep denying it. His criminality and treason are clear for everyone without blinders.

A while ago, I thought the Democrats didn't have a chance in hell.
Than the Republican/right-wing christian extremist's stooges in the supreme court
did away with Roe vs Wade. A large majority of Americans support pro-choice laws.
The crazies in the supreme court are now threatening to make the US a theocracy.
Most Americans wouldn't like that and that alone might be enough to vote for Democrats. Most Americans, who don't vote, think both parties suck. But at least Democrats are not determined to turn the clock back 70 years. They might vote against that.

Republicans could still win, because they cheat better and because lots of voters don't know anything or don't care enough. But, Democrats could easily win, if they defended their case better and grew some balls. Hopefully, they are just waiting for the most effective moment to arrest Trump. That's what Republicans would do. And in this case, playing politics, like they do, is necessary. If they are weak again, they will lose.
By CAT at 13,Aug,22 13:21 other posts of CAT 
Ananas, "lots of voters don't know anything or don't care enough", is so true. I'm really encouraged by the misstep of the Supreme Court. Repealing Roe v Wade gave the Democrats a rallying cry if they push like hell. Getting the economy to improve, even if just a little bit, would help too. As far as arresting Trump, that could be a double-edged sword. It goes back to the first sentence here.
We should also remember that whatever Trump is facing, if his lawyers are any good, he would eventually end up in the Supreme Court. Does this bring back the acid reflux?
By Ananas2xLekker at 13,Aug,22 15:08 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
If they don't hold Trump accountable, it sends a signal that Republicans are allowed to do anything. Notice how angry they are for even thinking they aren't allowed to do anything they did.

There is so much evidence on the fake elector scheme, it would be easy to at least get a lot of Trump's cronies. It is very clear that his son was involved and all the people close to Trump, but I don't know how much evidence they have on Trump himself. The guy never does anything himself, he always gets his loyalists to do all the crimes. That's why they all asked him for pardons. If they all go to prison, maybe Trump cannot find any loyalists anymore to do all those crimes for him. That would help too.
This flows down to his lawyers. He can't get good lawyers, because he never pays them. Look at the loser team he had before. Now he dropped those lawyers like stones, who is he going to find to protect him? The Republican party or their big donors could easily pay those lawyers, but I don't think they will. The Donald has served them well, but he caused to many problems. He gave them taxcuts and justices, but he's stirring up too much shit. I think they would prefer Ron DeSantis. He's a good boy who does what he's told without much controversy. Trump only cares about himself. Maybe they'll protect him because they don't like someone on their side losing or they will just drop him, say it's all good now and go on destroying democracy, justice, human rights and the middle class with the new guy.

You have a point about the Supreme Court. It doesn't matter how much evidence they have, those Republican appointed judges will protect him no matter what. He could have led the charge into the capital, captured a handful of Democrats, had them strung up next to Mike Pence and they would still acquit him.
I don't know exactly how your system works in a case like this, but isn't this going to the Supreme Court of the state that is charging him with seditious conspiracy, where they have the most evidence for the fake elector scheme? I heard that the Georgia Supreme Court is involved and they have so far been lawful on this subject.
I don't think the National Supreme Court has jurisdiction then. Democrats are weak, but they understand the law. They know the National Supreme Court cannot be trusted to respect the law. They cannot afford losing, so they wouldn't do what they are doing now, if they knew the National Supreme Court would just dismiss everything.
By CAT at 13,Aug,22 15:25 other posts of CAT 
That is partially true. First, this (the FBI case) is a federal matter and a indictment would be in Federal Court. That bipasses all state courts. The Georgia case IS a state court case...... however, when all state courts are done with it, he still has a right to appeal to the Supreme Court, and that takes us back to the original point. The only bright point is that time stands still in these cases, so he will be held back, maybe past 2024
By Ananas2xLekker at 13,Aug,22 15:34 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
OK, 'interesting' times ahead then. Maybe Democrats are actually willing to win this, because they might understand that revenge will be vicious if they lose.
I imagine Republicans don't need much evidence, to just execute the whole lot.
But, maybe under a one party 'democracy', the Republicans will actually need to
do something for the people once in a blue moon, because they wouldn't be able
to blame the Democrats anymore.
By CAT at 13,Aug,22 15:42 other posts of CAT 
That is true but, what a price to pay to get them-tub-of-lards to actually govern

By phart at 13,Aug,22 22:14 other posts of phart 
Before biden went in, our economy was recovering.
Planting papers in Trumps safe is not going to prompt people to forget gas less than 2 bucks a gallon and food being affordable and low unemployment rates. Those are the things that matter to most people. this constant squabbling over who did what when and how is not fixing America, it is filling lawyers pocket books and further dividing the country.
By Ananas2xLekker at 14,Aug,22 00:05 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
'Before biden went in, our economy was recovering.'
And by what metrics is it worse now?
With Trump, you used to refer to the stock market; doing well
Or unemployment percentages; lowest ever; 3.5%
Inflation again? That's actually a sign of an overheating economy.

You never show any relationship between anything Biden did and inflation,
because there isn't any. It's like blaming Trump for Covid.
Trump didn't CAUSE Covid, but he fucked it up big time, by lying about it and allowing the media that is loyal to him to spread lies about vaccines, masks and social distancing. That's how he exacerbated Covid and caused over a million deaths.

Biden didn't CAUSE inflation, but you expect him to do something about it, right?
OK, WHAT THEN? I told you what Trump should have done. Your turn...
Republicans are fighting Biden for everything he tries to do to lower prices.

'Planting papers in Trumps safe' bullshit, I told you a long time ago Trump stole those papers. He took them when he left office and that was generally known.
It is very likely he was selling secrets to Saudi Arabia, because they bribed him through his hotels. Jared Kushner also got $2 Billion from the Saudis. And Trump is not the man who just hands out good deals to his son in law, without getting something himself. The guy is corrupt to the bone.

By phart at 14,Aug,22 01:09 other posts of phart 
Yea right.
Trump didn't fuck up the wuhan virus.
He just didn't jump thru ALL the hoops the dems wanted him to.
He made a BIG mistake in letting fauchi tell us we didn't need mask to prevent the virus for over 2 months. Virus's travel thru the air.But yet,Trump let that ass wipe lie to America and any other country that put any stock in the USA. He made sure the lab got the money to make the virus and he made damn sure it got around the world as quick as he could. Granted,I didn't wear the damn thing except in very limited cases and got by just fine.But there are plenty of vulnerable people that put stock in fauchi.
biden and inflation. If you can't look at the time line and see for yourself, you are the 1 with a issue.
87,000 irs agents. Does that sound like biden gives a damn about the PEOPLE that are SUFFERING in this bad economy? Hell no, enjoy your fucking audit you whiny ass middle class American. that is his and his administrations attitude.

By CAT at 14,Aug,22 00:26 other posts of CAT 
Who says we planted papers in his safe? You? Did you see how many new jobs where created in the last quarter? Do you have a job? Businesses are begging for workers. Gas is a private business problem. I asked you if you would approve nationalizing the oil companies. We cut the middle man. You didn't answered. That constant squabbling could have been avoided if the Republicans had convicted Trump on his first and/or second impeachment trial. Don't come crying now.
By phart at 14,Aug,22 01:14 other posts of phart 
Can you show me evidence they DID NOT plant evidence? We are talking the same fbi that took that dossier thing and made a big stink out of it and it turned out to be a big hoax.No jobs are "Created" People just ran out of fucking money and had to take a job that has been vacant.
I am not very versed on nationalizing something,so I can't say much about it.
This squabbling could have been avoided if the dems had let the election be fully investigated at all levels and either vindicate themselves and restore trust in the system or vindicate the republican's and again, restore trust in the system.But no, let's let the public wonder and squabble and fight and fuss and DIVIDE the nation yet some more.
By CAT at 14,Aug,22 01:57 other posts of CAT 
I, or anyone else, don't have to show the FBI did not plant papers at Trump's home. You bring a conspiracy THEORY to the table, it's on you to prove that. Whatever the cause for more people employed, they ARE employed. Nationalizing business is when the government takes over that business and continues to operate it. The previous owners are out.
All Trump had to do was concede the election. Case closed, but, no, poor looser and traitor.

By PA-Freddy at 14,Aug,22 00:49 other posts of PA-Freddy 
Trump has his supporters but the rest of the country will not support him. Lessons to learn from the 2020 election.

By CAT at 11,Aug,22 14:00 other posts of CAT 
Hey, Phart, I created this poll. /polls/3754.html
Take a look at the results so far. Looks like you in the minority.
The small, small minority.
--------------------------------------- added after 66 seconds

How do you feel about the Flat Earth Society?

🤣🤣🤣
By leopoldij at 11,Aug,22 14:26 other posts of leopoldij 
Far right, ultra conservative, fascist leaning, mostly white supremacist, individuals have low ability to think independently. Rather, they have been indoctrinated to protect the interests of mega-rich thugs even at the expense of giving up their individual human rights (such as the ability to think freely and independently).
By CAT at 11,Aug,22 14:49 other posts of CAT 
Leo, thinking can fry their brains even more than they are now.
--------------------------------------- added after 29 minutes

Take Dgraff's vote in my poll (negative). How does that go? "Of course the railroad tracks meet in the distance". 🤣🤣😈😈
By leopoldij at 13,Aug,22 11:34 other posts of leopoldij 
People who don't understand simple scientific facts or, rather, refuse to accept them shouldn't have the right to participate in any decision processes. They're stoopid.
By CAT at 13,Aug,22 12:51 other posts of CAT 
Perhaps, lollipop. I agree with you on the ones that refuse to accept them. The ones that don't understand DON'T KNOW they are wrong.

By Ananas2xLekker at 13,Aug,22 13:10 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
That's why Republicans are set to destroy education.
Teaching children to use their brains is not helping them.

It's also why Republicans love Christian extremists.
They teach kids to believe anything they are told.
By CAT at 13,Aug,22 13:33 other posts of CAT 
This formula for control has worked in every instance where one person or a group of people want control of the masses. The use of religion can be very successful. Jihads is one way. Max's repudiation of religion is another. Making one religion a plague is also a way to control the great unwashed. Keeping them ignorant is the most efficient way to filling their head with crap
By Ananas2xLekker at 13,Aug,22 16:01 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Max or Marx?

It depends what kind of 'repudiation' you are referring to.
Outlawing religion is never a good idea. All leaders who ever tried, only intended
to make themselves or their ideas the new religion.

I favor Freedom of religion and Freedom FROM religion.
That's why I would be in favor of stripping religion of a lot of exemptions that other organizations don't have. If a supreme court actually interpreted the constitution and amendments like they were intended, they would never allow favoritism for the church. And a religion would never be allowed to present their religion as science
in schools, until they could present scientific arguments supporting their ideas.
I would still allow schools to teach religion as a subject, but only if they teach all religions equally. Schools are intended to improve the brains of children.
If the parents choose to screw up the brains of children at home or in church,
that's unfortunate, but a consequence of freedom of religion.

If you think that is 'repudiation of religion', I'm OK with that kind of repudiation. Religion is personal and shouldn't be supported by a government.
The only reason they do is when it favors them.
By CAT at 13,Aug,22 16:40 other posts of CAT 
Marx. My finger is faster than my eyes 🤣🤣
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Freedom of religion is like wearing sexy knickers. You believe in it but you want it to be private and to be shared with just a few

By leopoldij at 14,Aug,22 00:12 other posts of leopoldij 
They teach their kids to believe anything they're told by crazies. They teach their kids to avoid what they're told by, say, scientists.

By phart at 13,Aug,22 22:08 other posts of phart 
Well you folks are so blinded by hate and educated "scientist" you can see the immediate harm your bright ideas are causing.
While North korea and iran are playing with nuclear time bombs you folks keep wanting to tax us into the stone age.
up to 8500 more dollars than previous cost for a truck that can only tow it's rated capacity 90 miles before it has to be recharged, what a fucking joke this green shit really is in the real world.
I know annans, transportation is only XX% of pollution but it is what directly affects Americans trying to get to work each day.

As for the Flat earth shit, I honestly would have thought Leo and Cat would be on the front row of those conventions. Because it makes no sense,like so much of the other stuff they push
By CAT at 14,Aug,22 00:14 other posts of CAT 
Phart, I'm blinded by hate and educated "scientists"? How dare you? Just because I abhor a lying, cheating, woman hating, racist, career criminal like Trump? He took my country and drvided it. He tried to overthrow our democratic form of government. He is a tax cheat and s bigot. There's enough there to give me reason to hate him. But, you know what really burns me up? All the people that close their eyes to that crook's crimes. I DO hate those people that close their eyes and kiss his ass. Those people are mostly Republicans, but, I'm not blinded. What I am is hopeful that these people will see the light. They and I probably won't agree on politics, but you can rest assured that I will be proud to know they are honest and politicking with good intentions.

The Kim family has ruled North Korea since 1948 for three generations. Since then we've had the following Presidents: Truman, Einsenhawer, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr., Obama, Trump, and Biden. Why hasn't any one of these fine gentlemen done anything about North Korea? We fought a war with them. Technically, we are still at war with them. Why do you think we don't nuke or invade them? Could it be that the capital of South Korea is 190 miles from North Korea? There's been 6 Republican Presidents since 1948 (when the Kim family took over North Korea). Do you think, maybe, they had more control, had a clear head what a catastrophe it would be to push Mr Kim?
Iran hates us with a passion and rightly so. The “Shah of Iran” technically wasn't royalty. His father was simply an army officer who was crowned “King” by the British. It wasn't as if he was from a long dynasty of kings. Reza Shah Pahlavi was simply a puppet ruler who was used to replace the previous Prime Minister who was toppled by the CIA. As soon as Reza Shah got too mouthy, his keepers aka the CIA, replaced him with his son, “"the Shah”. This Shah was a playboy, spending at the expemce of the hungry population. His secret police, the Savak, were known for their brutality, arresting people in the middle of the night , never to be seen again. Many people were tortured and killed by the Shah’s regime. So, yes, when he was deposed, the CIA and by extension, Americans, were seen as the white devils. The funny thing is that we use to sell arms to Iran during the Reagan administration (Iran-Contra affair). Now, recently, Trump walked out of the Iran Nuclear Talks. All other major countries did not.
So, tell us, Phart, what should we do with these countries? Tell us how we should nuke them or invade them. Please, tell us.
Second,You tell us about a Ford product, the electric F-150. You complain how expensive it is and how useless it is. Then you say, "what a fucking joke this green shit really is in the real world." First, how many Ford Lightnings did you have to purchase to go to work? That's what I thought.
As far as the "real world" is concerned, I've stood in the sidewalk on Collins Ave and 15th Street, in Miami Beach with sea water up to my knees because of climate change. Right now Flagler Beach is fighting severe beach erosion for the same reason. You laugh when toxic chemicals get dumped on town's water supply? Is smog a laughing mater for you? Here's one for you, the milage for a gallon of gas in modern cars has doubled since the 1970's,maybe tripled. Is this s "fucking joke" to you?
As for the last sentence, we (Leo and I) don't make sense with all the stuff we push? What do we push? Equality for all men? Respect for women? Compassion for the poor and downtrodden? Environmental cleanliness? Peace for the coming generations? Yes, Phart, we sure don't make sense.
By phart at 14,Aug,22 01:24 other posts of phart 
Vehicles on America’s roads today get only about three miles more per gallon than vehicles back in 1923, University of Michigan researchers say.

As for overseas country's, pull all US interest out of them,tell them to keep their terrorism within their borders or receive every bunker buster we can muster for the next 10 years.If they want to keep hating,they can do it in their caves.
Respect for WOMEN, I want respect for women and men,both deserve it.
enviromental cleanliness. Sheesh, I made it a point to try to get a picture or 2 of that mess the homeless people have made at a interstate off ramp today when I passed by it but the phone camera blurred it to much.
Peace,you want peace but you want a nuclear deal with IRAN while we and Russia still have all our nukes, yea,that is some real peace right there.

By phart at 31,Jul,22 01:24 other posts of phart 
KNIFE CONTROL WE need KNIFE CONTROL

So some asshole decided to go hurt and kill people. BUT he didn't use a gun,he used a knife. So let's see just how much coverage this gets on the big media.

And this damn thing deleted all but 2 words of my message the first time I tried to post it.
By CAT at 31,Jul,22 14:36 other posts of CAT 
How much coverage do you want? You think if it gets more coverage people will forget about guns?
By dgraff at 31,Jul,22 15:42 other posts of dgraff 
That’s the plan
By CAT at 31,Jul,22 17:10 other posts of CAT 
And where would it stop. First knives then forks…spoons maybe?
By dgraff at 31,Jul,22 20:41 other posts of dgraff 
Salad 🥗 forks 🍴

By phart at 31,Jul,22 17:52 other posts of phart 
No, it would help folks to understand the desire to kill will remain long after the last gun is gone.
Blinded by anger and lust for Aclima, Cain sought to get revenge on Abel and escape with Aclima. According to another tradition, the devil appeared to Cain and instructed him how to exact revenge on Abel. "Hit Abel's head with a stone and kill him," whispered the devil to Cain.

So , that tells us a couple things, although atheist won't believe it could be true.
Alot of men have died over sex and women.
Stones can kill, just as a gun, not as many maby.
Anger and lust emotions ,breed the desire to kill.

Makes me wonder if this "me TO" movement hasn't brought about alot of this killing. 1 of the recent killings, a woman said she felt her rejecting the shooter may have prompted his actions.
By Ananas2xLekker at 31,Jul,22 19:25 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
If it doesn't matter what weapons are available, why does the US have
so many more murders than all other modern countries?
Is it just that you all are such a bloodthirsty bunch?

It might be that, because you and dgraff truly are very eager to kill.
By dgraff at 31,Jul,22 20:46 other posts of dgraff 
It’s because we in the United States are bad ass ruthless mother fuckers why do you think all the rest of the countries are afraid to screw with us it’s because we will put them 6 feet under and steel all their stuff
By Ananas2xLekker at 01,Aug,22 13:05 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
You say 'us', but you are not the alpha 'bad ass ruthless mother fucker'.
To the alpha bad ass ruthless mother fuckers you are just sheeple.
They don't protect you from all the rest of the countries who you think would want to screw with you, they just told you that so you make willing victims to their screwing.
By dgraff at 01,Aug,22 13:19 other posts of dgraff 
If you don’t believe me just ask Germany 🇩🇪 or the British or the Japanese they all tried and got their asses handed to them on a silver platter maybe the Netherlands would like to have a go at us if you feel froggy just leap
By CAT at 01,Aug,22 15:53 other posts of CAT 
Perhaps, Mountain Man, you should read your history. I recommend the book “World at War”. In it you will find, without taking anything away from our heroes that made the ultimate sacrifice or just fought to victory, that the US, along with the rest of the aliens, really lost the war. What really saved the day for the good side was the industrial might of the US of A. The Germans sunk much more ships than we did. This with all the materials of war in them. The Axis powers couldn’t match that in a thousand years.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

And I’m not even mentioning the fact that we are surrounded by seas that make a boots-on-ground practically impossible. Back to the war, the Japanese gave us a run for our money. Island hopping in the Pacific cost many American Marines, Grunts, and Flyboys lives and the same holds. Japan had a limited number of aircraft carriers. We cranked them out like confetti.

By Ananas2xLekker at 01,Aug,22 16:08 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
The US winning those wars was not because you were 'bad ass ruthless mother fuckers', but because at that time the US actually still had some principles back then. Hitler, Stalin and Putin were/are 'bad ass ruthless mother fuckers'.
If you want to be with that lot, you are doing a good job at it.
Vote for Trump again and the US can join the list of Hitler, Stalin and Putin.
Well, Bush came bloody close already.

By Bravenewone at 01,Aug,22 16:39 other posts of Bravenewone 
Ignorant shitkicker.

By dgraff at 01,Aug,22 21:54 other posts of dgraff 
Hey welcome to the party now just fuck right off you British had your shot at us and blew it now on your knees and blow this
By Bravenewone at 02,Aug,22 16:27 other posts of Bravenewone 
Fuck off yourself, you ignorant shitkicker. You couldn't intimidate a 3 year old. Yanks have had their assses kicked plenty regularly enough.

If the link wasn't enough for you: how about 9/11?

You fuckers can't keep your borders secure, shoot each other with alarming regularity, elect clowns (of both political persuasions) to the highest office, have crumbling infrastructure, have a pathetic Healthcare system, and (for all your supposed military might) left Afghanistan in a similar way to how you left Vietnam. What else you got, shitkicker?
By dgraff at 02,Aug,22 18:11 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha you stupid fucks marched in lines wearing red coats while we hid in the woods in trees over banks in creeks and picked you off one by one like a holiday pigeon shoot so you don’t have the right to be all high and mighty hey do you still live in your mothers basement on a hide away bed tell her i said hello 👋
By Bravenewone at 03,Aug,22 11:52 other posts of Bravenewone 
Risible that you take some sort of credit for something that happened way before either of us were born. That's the trouble with patriotism: it makes you take credit for stuff you had nothing to do with, and makes you hate people you've never met. "We hid in the woods"? "We"!? Fucking retard - you weren't born. It's like me taking credit for Nelson's victories, you stupid cunt.

"High and mighty"? Point out ONE example where I have praised the country I live in. The UK is a flawed Nation, just in different ways to those in which the US is flawed.

When YOU have, personally, won a medal for YOUR bravery come back to me. You're not Audie Murphy, you ignorant shitkicker.

I would point out that the "mothers basement" crack is a simple ad hominem attack, but you wouldn't have a fucking clue what I was on about. Go fuck yourself, shitkicker.
By dgraff at 03,Aug,22 18:10 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha your still funny Huxley
By phart at 03,Aug,22 19:31 other posts of phart 
I was wondering when he would come back,if he has ever really been gone.
By dgraff at 03,Aug,22 22:34 other posts of dgraff 
Sounds just like him don’t he
By phart at 04,Aug,22 00:34 other posts of phart 
calls people he disagrees with a derogatory name . not a good way to build respect of that persons statements.
By dgraff at 04,Aug,22 00:40 other posts of dgraff 
Absolutely
By Bravenewone at 05,Aug,22 18:52 other posts of Bravenewone 

Which one's you and which one's phart?
By phart at 06,Aug,22 02:42 other posts of phart 
I am surprised you would put your photo on here!

By CAT at 05,Aug,22 22:43 other posts of CAT 
Wait, is Bravenewone Huxley of the Little Balls?
By dgraff at 06,Aug,22 02:45 other posts of dgraff 
I think so
By CAT at 06,Aug,22 02:55 other posts of CAT 
Hahaha

By CAT at 05,Aug,22 22:40 other posts of CAT 
Bravenewone your link does show where we were bested, but, for every Kaserine Pass defeat (on green and untried American tankers) I can show you a Bulge battle. For every battle against the British in the War of 1812, I can reference you to Omaha Beach and other battles on June 6-10, 1944. Vietnam was a catastrophe, not of the fighting soldiers, but the stupidity of the commanders and international politics or the time. I can tell you about Mexico and Libia. I can tell you about Corregidor and the Marianas. Your country also got it's ass served on a platter. No country can be successful in every battle.

By phart at 31,Jul,22 20:58 other posts of phart 
Well,if the USA is so bl00d thirsty bunch, why are so many people coming thru our southern border to get here???
I never killed anyone and don't want to.BUT I value my life over that of some one who does not value their own life or mine.
By CAT at 01,Aug,22 16:08 other posts of CAT 
They are coming from countries that are full of blood thirstier bad people. What’s more, while this country has a lot of gun violence, by and large, it’s a peaceful country. A prosperous country. One where you can raise a family with dignity.
We are not the only country that provides safe heaven for those fleeing tyranny and death. There’s Germany, France, Spain, Italy, England, and the Northern countries of Europe. We just happened to be on this side of the world.
Please note that yearly, the influx is les than 1% of our population. We can handle it if we put our minds to humanly stop it

By Ananas2xLekker at 01,Aug,22 16:24 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
I did compare the US with 'other modern countries'.
What you have below your southern border doesn't comply much to that.
If you want to compare yourself with them, you set the bar low.

By leopoldij at 01,Aug,22 15:39 other posts of leopoldij 
It's religious fundamentalism
and people with killer mentality.
They justify their right to kill
by attributing it to their god
and to their constitution.
What do you expect from a country
where 30% of its citizens think
that the earth is 5000 years old?
By Ananas2xLekker at 01,Aug,22 16:40 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
There might be some correlation:
By leopoldij at 01,Aug,22 17:27 other posts of leopoldij 
I think that the correlation actually becomes higher if you don't consider murders vs christianity in general but vs American-type christianity.

The rationale is that the latter attracts millions of psychopaths and transforms ordinary people into psychopaths. American-type christianity involves insanity. It includes ridiculous denominatoons such as pentecostals, jehocas, mormonics, and so on. Such religions take ch1ldren and fuck their brain.

They take adults and fanatize them. They make them so crazy that they pick up their guns and kill. This is unique in America.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

This chart is a few years old but shows that, roughly, the American South has the problem I mentioned above: Psychopathic-type christianity (that encourages and promotes guns) and more crime.

--------------------------------------- added after 282 hours

More on religion:

By Ananas2xLekker at 01,Aug,22 17:55 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
In 2021, atheists made up only 0.1% of the federal prison population.
By leopoldij at 01,Aug,22 22:06 other posts of leopoldij 
Makes perfect sense.
First of all, the percentage of idiots among religious (esp. of American-type psychopathic religion) is much higher than among atheists.
Second, morality is higher among intelligent people
So religious people are more prone to crime.
Two examples:
1 The percentage of ped.oph1les among Catholics is much higher than among atheists. Up until recently, becoming a catholic priest was a ticket towards abusing ch1ldten.
2. American-type religionists tend to be both idiots and religious and have thus very low sense of morality. No wonder they end up in prisons.

This absence of morality is very common among uneducated people. Take, for instance, Trump. He is totally uneducated and has very low sense of morality.

By leopoldij at 13,Aug,22 11:39 other posts of leopoldij 
More on religion;

Southern Baptists fuck and r@pe.

By Andthisisme at 01,Aug,22 21:06 other posts of Andthisisme 
I heard today that Alaska has 24 gun related homicides per 100 000 of population. On the other hand new York has 3 gun related homicides per 100 000 of population. I am open to being corrected if this is wrong.

Why is that? Could it be related to New York's far stricter gun controls and Alaska's really weak gun controls?

I heard of a case today where a 15 year old boy in Alaska shot and killed 3 of his siblings before shooting and killing himself. The parents were both out somewhere at the time.
Surely guns should be kept secure from the hands of children????? I gather that this weapon was referred to as a 'family gun'.. whatever that means.
By phart at 01,Aug,22 21:14 other posts of phart 
You need to be looking at why a 15 year old would want to kill his family members and himself instead of wondering why a gun would be out available in a state full of predators such as bears.
15 years old, probably played those video games that you push buttons and kill,kill ,kill, and then turn it off and go eat supper .Blood and guts on a flat screen for several years of his life, probably just got bored ,depressed ,and decided, to see and feel it himself for real. Sad, really sad you and other liberals care more about the tool used than the WHY,
could it be the nearly 2 years of social lock down? could it be that to much is expected of him,"go to college" don't look at a job in the trades?
Could it be a girl rejected him? could it be a teacher abused him?
Ask yourself this, did you want to kill your family and yourself at 15???
By CAT at 02,Aug,22 02:40 other posts of CAT 
Phart, the why is very important, but, the control of tools used to murder is much more important. Prevent the act and then find out the why. If possible before it gets to that point, but, you and I, both know that task is almost impossible n

By Andthisisme at 02,Aug,22 08:20 other posts of Andthisisme 
You are 100% right that we should be looking at why so many young people are willing to commit these terrible atrocities, but I imagine that mental health services in the US like the UK are just overwhelmed with their case loaded.

So yes deal with the cause of the problem but make it more difficult for these people to get hold of a gun.

I saw an interview with the father of a teenage boy who had taken his father’s gun to school and shot and killed a number of his fellow pupils. The father was asked why it was so easy for his son to access the guns in the house. His response was that if the boy hadn’t been able to access them it would be VERY EASY for him to get a gun from somewhere else. That is the problem.

To kill a number of people with a gun may take a matter of seconds but without a gun, say using a knife or some other method would take far longer and far more effort, yes, people will always kill but let’s at least make it more difficult for them

By Ananas2xLekker at 02,Aug,22 10:37 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
You are most likely right that in Alaska there are a lot of accidents during hunting or because of children getting hold of hunting rifles. I've watched Alaska: The Last Frontier and Alaskan Bush People on Discovery a lot. People that hunt for deer in bear frequented woods need their rifles. But how about the rest of the top 10 states with the highest gun violence.

Alaska - 24.4
Mississippi - 24.2
Wyoming - 22.3
New Mexico 22.3
Alabama - 22.2
Louisiana - 22.1
Missouri - 20.6
South Carolina - 19.9
Arkansas - 19.3
Montana - 19.3

I also think that video-games that are centered around killing should be 'R' rated and it might be good to do some government ads asking parents to keep 'R' rated games away from youth.
But I don't think games are the problem. The internet is full of hateful disinformation. Right-wing extremists are feeding people conspiracy theories to stir up hate against the government, any people that are different and basically everyone who is not a right-wing extremist. That is what creates mass murderers.
By CAT at 05,Aug,22 22:46 other posts of CAT 
If you notice, all those states are Marlboro states. The gun makes a man state.
By Ananas2xLekker at 06,Aug,22 08:29 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Yep, this is their self image.

That's what mind control does to people. They think they are cool or tough,
when they kill some unarmed loser, but there is no courage or honor in that.

And they are not that cool when they end up dying from suffocation in bed.
Either from lung cancer or from being too cool for vaccines and masks.
But it all serves a greater purpose; maintaining the wealth and power
for selfish assholes, who don't give a damn about them.

By TxMeat at 09,Aug,22 05:38 other posts of TxMeat 
While I see your sentiment, it is partly because of the sheer size and population. CONUS (Continental United States) even without Alaska, Hawaii and our various other satellite states, is as large as Europe. The mass production of firearms is definitely a factor as well and for the same sort of reason.

Greater population and ready access to firearms purchased either legally or blackmailed.

Americans do tend to be a bit bloodthirsty. As a nation, our media has always inundated us with violent hero worship. Our film, television and written media have always shown us heroes as less philosiphers or thinkers as much much as they are violent and brave.

It makes for great military personnel and strange civilians.
By CAT at 10,Aug,22 12:12 other posts of CAT 

By Ananas2xLekker at 10,Aug,22 12:36 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
In most of the world, people have access to the same film, television, written media and video games as the people in the US, which is glorifying war and violence.
It might be true that people in Europe don't like it as much or more people have an aversion to it. At least my father called cartoons like Transformers 'stupid American filth' and called Rambo, Top Gun, Iron Eagle and alike 'filthy war propaganda' and didn't let us play with toy guns much. My father was especially against violence on TV and in films, but I have heard of friends who also were not allowed to see media that was deemed too violent.
But I actually don't think violence in media is the problem. I think dehumanization is the problem. Your media and your politics are extremely divisive. People in your country are being incited against other people who are 'different' and who are deemed inferior. Your media is fearmongering and stirring up hate.
If you see everyone as the enemy, instead of as other human beings, it makes it easy to kill that enemy. The media turns everyday life into zombie survival.

But, it's the guns too. If it was because of the sheer size and population, China would have as many or more murders than the US. According to these statistics:

The US has a 4 times higher Murder rate than China.
The US has a 4 times higher Intentional homicide rate than China.

And maybe that's why:
People in the US Fear of Violent hate crime 54% more than people in China.
People in the US believe crime increasing in the past 3 years, 32% more than China.

Which might be a cause for why:
Gun ownership per 100 residents is 18 times higher than China.

Which in turn is probably causing the higher murder rate in the US.
I think it's a vicious circle.

By Ananas2xLekker at 31,Jul,22 19:11 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Only 10.6% of the murders in your country are committed with knives.
Three quarters of the murders are committed with some sort of firearm.

But, if there is a knife violence problem, you indeed need knife control.
That's what they do in London, because the knife violence is through the roof there.

There are also several anti-knife crime charities active in London, educating children
and parents and going from door to door, asking for surplus kitchen knives that are just laying around for children to take without their parents noticing it.

By Ananas2xLekker at 12,Aug,22 13:01 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Wow, I just saw that the last Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC)
was in Hungary and Viktor Orbбn was a guest speaker and got a standing ovation.
You really love fascists, don't you? That guy is literally a Nazi.

By leopoldij at 13,Aug,22 11:31 other posts of leopoldij 
He's worse than Nazi. Yes, they love him.

By CAT at 06,Aug,22 15:02 other posts of CAT 
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — The Florida Python Challenge, an annual statewide competition that kicks off Friday, will bring hundreds of snake-hunting professionals and novices to South Florida to hunt what wildlife officials are calling the state’s most concerning invasive species: the Burmese python. 👀 Wow
By phart at 06,Aug,22 16:52 other posts of phart 
I hope they catch every single 1 and cremate them

By tecsan at 09,Aug,22 04:35 other posts of tecsan 
I bet you are having an orgasm with this Mara Lago left wing loon crap.
By CAT at 09,Aug,22 11:22 other posts of CAT 
He's going down. Think about this. The warrant (s) signed by a Trump elected judge.
By phart at 09,Aug,22 13:03 other posts of phart 
Maby he is playing along so it will be done,just as the dems could have done with the voter fraud.If they thought it was fake,they should have played along and allowed the evidence to be presented.
By CAT at 09,Aug,22 13:59 other posts of CAT 
Sure, lollipop 😸
By phart at 09,Aug,22 16:14 other posts of phart 
Hey, you folks ask me to believe weird shit, so how does it feel?
By CAT at 09,Aug,22 16:42 other posts of CAT 
You know why this country is so great, despite Trump and Biden or anyone else? It's because we are free to believe. My feeling ( and notice I said "I") is that I may be disappointed about how you feel, but, I will champion your right to express it.

By tecsan at 12,Aug,22 02:28 other posts of tecsan 
We will see! Bet you will hear a sad announcement on your part soon.

By phart at 09,Aug,22 16:20 other posts of phart 
I am not. Why would you think that? OH< wait a minute, I bet you are speaking to cat.
I am sure she is stary eyed, out of breath,soaking wet ,puffing on 3 Lucky Strikes right now.
By tecsan at 10,Aug,22 05:19 other posts of tecsan 
Think you mistakenly thought my comment was to you. It was meant for CAT.

By dgraff at 10,Aug,22 08:02 other posts of dgraff 
Getting back to the snake’s Pennsylvania hold’s a timber rattler snake hunt every year not 10 miles away from my house they give prizes out to the guy that catches the biggest rattle snake 🐍 and after that they hold a rattle snake dinner
By CAT at 10,Aug,22 12:09 other posts of CAT 
My Dad cooked rattle snake once. Tasted similar to chicken. Here, in Florida we have all types of snakes. Coral snake bites are normal every year. I view snakes the same way as alligators and spiders. Only good when dead.
By dgraff at 10,Aug,22 12:13 other posts of dgraff 
Absolutely I agree with you 100 percent

By phart at 11,Aug,22 02:29 other posts of phart 
this is 1 thing we agree on 100%.Snakes out in the wild blue yonder, I won't drive 2 hours to kill 1.But if there is a Copper head on my place, where i walk and garden and do things ,he is a goner,
By dgraff at 11,Aug,22 13:33 other posts of dgraff 
Ever see the movie snakes 🐍 on a plane ✈️ good movie but it made me have bad dreams
By CAT at 12,Aug,22 02:51 other posts of CAT 
I didn't dare.😅

By CAT at 11,Aug,22 13:17 other posts of CAT 
Trump was deposed yesterday. During his deposition in New York, he pleaded the Fifth, per CNN. He released a statement that read, "Under the advice of my counsel and for all of the above reasons, I declined to answer the questions under the rights and privileges afforded to every citizen under the United States Constitution."
NOW he remembers the Constitution.

If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth?’ Trump said — years before invoking it himself
By dgraff at 11,Aug,22 13:29 other posts of dgraff 
It’s nothing more than a witch 🧙‍♀️ hunt nothing will be proven and the feds will be in hot water and it makes the democrats look even worse then they all ready do
By CAT at 11,Aug,22 13:33 other posts of CAT 
Have you ever heard of "if there's smoke there's fire? There's so much smoke surrounding Trump, he'll need a lot of water to put out the fire. No problem. We'll help.
--------------------------------------- added after 114 seconds

By dgraff at 11,Aug,22 13:38 other posts of dgraff 
You democrats just keep your focus on trump so we can our next candidate ready for battle
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Trump De Santis 2024
By CAT at 11,Aug,22 13:42 other posts of CAT 
I would just love for the Clown to run in 2024. It would be such a pleasure to show that bastard and his brother Repuckers up.😈😈
--------------------------------------- added after 69 seconds

Big Clown and little looser.
By dgraff at 11,Aug,22 13:45 other posts of dgraff 
You democrats have lost so much popularity over the old fool you cheated in its pathetic
By CAT at 11,Aug,22 13:55 other posts of CAT 
And, yet, we won the 2020 election, kept the Hose and evened up the Senate. The only "popularity" we lost was with you, Repuckers. Good riddance. Who needs a bunch of poor loosers still swallowing the Clown's lies like a woman savoring a load of cum. 😹

By CAT at 11,Aug,22 14:02 other posts of CAT 
No pithy reply, Mountain Man? You must be doing a front brake job.
😆😆
By dgraff at 11,Aug,22 15:05 other posts of dgraff 
Hey how did you know
By CAT at 11,Aug,22 15:11 other posts of CAT 

--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

BTW, baby, do you know your avatar looks like a spoon in your ass? 🤣🤣🤣
By dgraff at 11,Aug,22 15:29 other posts of dgraff 
it’s a stuffed pepper 🫑
By CAT at 11,Aug,22 16:08 other posts of CAT 
Hahaha

By leopoldij at 11,Aug,22 14:23 other posts of leopoldij 
That's what thugs do.
By CAT at 11,Aug,22 14:25 other posts of CAT 
By leopoldij at 11,Aug,22 14:42 other posts of leopoldij 
C.f. Al Capone.
By CAT at 11,Aug,22 14:47 other posts of CAT 
At least Old Al caught syphilis. This guy fucks everyone, and not in a good way, and nothing seems to stick to him.
By leopoldij at 11,Aug,22 14:55 other posts of leopoldij 
Trump does fuck hookers. And then he pays them millions to keep them silent.
But, indeed, he doesn't catch anything.
By CAT at 11,Aug,22 14:58 other posts of CAT 
His monthly outtake for that must be enormous. Penisilin "ain't cheap"
--------------------------------------- added after 57 seconds

Talking of hookers, we haven't heard much from Melania
By leopoldij at 11,Aug,22 16:13 other posts of leopoldij 
Yeah , right, Melania, she does look like a hooker, doesn't she?
--------------------------------------- added after 67 seconds

Remember when trump said that his daughter is gorgeous and that he'd date her if he could?

Translation: he'd fuck his daughter if he could. (Maybe he has. )
By CAT at 11,Aug,22 16:44 other posts of CAT 
I wouldn't put it past either of them.

By phart at 11,Aug,22 02:40 other posts of phart 
Um, more adult diapers sold than baby diapers? He may have a point.

By phart at 27,Jul,22 15:56 other posts of phart 
By dgraff at 27,Jul,22 16:10 other posts of dgraff 
If more home owners retaliated their would be way less crime
By phart at 27,Jul,22 19:15 other posts of phart 
Yea, recently a fellow about 4 miles from here went to jog in his subdivision and came home to find he had left his garage door open .A fellow was backed up to his door loading his tools and stuff. he calls 911, " describe the truck", ok blah blah, "Ok we know the guy ,just write out a list of what is missing and we will file these new charges next week when he appears in court"> Uh mam, he is still here," that's ok we know him, we will take care of it"

The cops never came, he was never ask to appear in court to testify, nothing.. He never got shit. since he was 1 of those types that didn't carry a gun, he had no alternative but to watch his stuff leave .If thieves were shot where they stood sometimes, people might think twice.
By dgraff at 28,Jul,22 01:12 other posts of dgraff 
Absolutely

By Ananas2xLekker at 29,Jul,22 08:31 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"Atheist lack any moral or other type of compass in life, they run rampant and wonder why disease and death and hatred rule the earth."

Is shooting thieves were they stand part of that moral compass of Christianity?
I never heard Jesus say that. Isn't there something in that book of Christianity,
that you claim morality should come from, about killing?

By Ananas2xLekker at 28,Jul,22 14:37 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"Investigators say the suspect appeared in the family’s yard after emerging “out of the woods behind the home,” and he made “multiple” attempts to get inside, station WAVY reports. Deputies found his body “on the back deck” and he was not armed, the station reported.

People in the neighborhood are being asked to check their “security cameras for anything that looks out of place,” officials said."

He was UNARMED and someone just shot and killed him.
Is it too much to ask why he was doing that?

How stupid to assume he's a criminal. Since when do people get robbed like that?
And how pro-life of you all, to think he should just die.

Even if he was a robber, if he was that desperate, I would have given him money.
Killing him was not self protection and everyone who thinks so is a coward.
By dgraff at 28,Jul,22 15:06 other posts of dgraff 
Just the fact that he was kicking the door multiple times is reason enough I bet he was strung out on drugs the home owner was just protecting his family I would have done the same thing the only thing is how would I have put the bastard out of his misery maybe a shot gun blast 💥 to the chest or perhaps my Bowie knife in the side of his neck or perhaps I might just behead him with my shovel
By Ananas2xLekker at 28,Jul,22 15:27 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
If you'd just shoot someone without asking what he wants, you're a coward.

He was probably crazy, but that is no reason to kill him. I would have opened a window on the first floor and asked him why he is trying to get in. If not even for giving people a chance, I would just do it out of curiosity. No one robs a house, with people in it, alone and unarmed, so he was either crazy or desperate. Neither are reasons for me to kill anyone over. They just need help. And I would either give help myself, if possible or hand him over to caregivers. And in my country, I can just call the cops and not have
to worry that they would kill them. My house is secure enough to keep him out for ten minutes, until the cops arrive and take him away alive and at most a bit bruised.
And if he gets in before that, he'll either listen to reason or get kicked out.

Prejudgement alone is good enough to kill someone, for you.
That means you don't give a damn about a life at all.
'All Lives Matter', my ass. Not any lives, after they are born.

You all just showed you are not responsible enough to own guns.
By CAT at 28,Jul,22 16:03 other posts of CAT 
Ananas. You are right. They are not responsible enough to own firearms. That's why the government has to intervene
By Ananas2xLekker at 28,Jul,22 16:15 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
They should, but they won't. Sorry, but your government is too far gone.

By dgraff at 28,Jul,22 16:37 other posts of dgraff 
As I said above I don’t need a gun to kill this looser he’s trying to kick my door in and it might take the cops half an hour to get there so what would you purpose i do cat invite him in for coffee till the cops arrive more moronic thinking from our socialist and democrat people yep let’s take everyone guns away and while we are at it let’s defund the police so response time is even longer you fucking woke democrats are a joke you want your cake and be able to eat it to it don’t work that way
By CAT at 28,Jul,22 17:25 other posts of CAT 
If you can prove to me and he world that you can take out 50+ people with a club, like that Vegas mass shooter did, then I'll relent. Until that time you, NO FIREARMS.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

We have a candidate for the US Senate. Val Demings and she is running against Marco Rubio. She's the ex chief of police in Orlando, and in her tv adds she says Defunding the police is idiotic. You Repuckers like to scare the voters with "de-fund the police", but no one wants that. Name me one city where that happened
By dgraff at 28,Jul,22 18:09 other posts of dgraff 
Pennsylvania has people we are getting ready to elect memit oz and Doug mastrieonos it’s about time we put the mafia back in office
By CAT at 28,Jul,22 19:10 other posts of CAT 
Give me a break. Weight loss pills🤣🤣
By dgraff at 28,Jul,22 22:42 other posts of dgraff 
They both have my vote they want to make it a crime to perform abortion in Pennsylvania
--------------------------------------- added after 41 seconds

I didn’t strike a nerve did I
By CAT at 30,Jul,22 14:16 other posts of CAT 
William Penn (1644–171, founder of Pennsylvania and one of the first champions of expressive freedoms in the American colonies, demonstrated how a free society could work and how individuals of different races and religions could live together in liberty and peace.

Old Will would have a heart attack hearing you.

By Ananas2xLekker at 29,Jul,22 09:47 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
It wasn't the point whether you kill him with your shotgun, knife, car or chainsaw.
The point was, that you want to KILL an UNARMED man, for kicking your door, without trying to stop him first without deadly force, EVEN if you have the upper hand on him, with a gun or in numbers.

Why? Is it hate or is it fear? Do you think any crime deserves the death penalty?

A responsible gun owner only uses it to kill, as a last resort.
What happened here was a cowardly act. And you don't even understand.
By dgraff at 29,Jul,22 10:27 other posts of dgraff 
I guess it’s because I don’t care anymore the whole world changed right before my very eyes and not for the better either
By Ananas2xLekker at 29,Jul,22 13:48 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Oh really, what then?

More nonsense about inflation or baby powder shortage, which is 100% caused by your crony capitalism and unlimited handouts to corporations?

Or that people are allowed to be themselves? Are you against that?
You seem to hang out with people who most likely value that freedom.
They filled your head with stupid culture war bullshit and lies.

Or are you still upset that the government tried to prevent Covid from spreading?
Covid killed more than a million people in your country, mostly right-wingers.

Consider for a moment how hard the majority of people is affected now, by your ridiculous supreme court, gutting all rights that people fought for, for decades. Even raped pregnant girls of 10 years old cannot get an abortion now.
Gay wedding, contraception and even divorce are on the chopping block.
Your side is creating a theocracy and that affects everyone. I once heard
right-wingers fearmongering about Democrats wanting sharia law (ridiculous!)
and now Republicans are introducing all of sharia law. You're Al-Qaeda!

None of your rights are affected. Your precious second amendment is completely untouched, while crazies are killing kids for sports.
By dgraff at 29,Jul,22 15:40 other posts of dgraff 
I will send you a quarter so you can call someone who cares
By Ananas2xLekker at 29,Jul,22 16:46 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
You seem to care about something, because you say "the whole world changed right before my very eyes and not for the better either".

I actually agree that there are problems in the world, but probably completely different ones than you.
By CAT at 30,Jul,22 13:09 other posts of CAT 
Actually, Dgraff and his type of people, ARE the problem. The “I don’t care about anyone else but me” types. Mostly Republican, especially sectarian Christians.

By phart at 30,Jul,22 22:43 other posts of phart 
You are so far off in left field you will never have to worry about catching a ball.
IF a person is kicking down a door to a structure that he ,she or it is not authorized to be, he,she or it,is already committing a crime of vandalism . So before anything else happens the person has shown criminal intent.
Why WAIT, to ask, "sir do you need a Band-Aid?" Mam, do you need a tampon? those few seconds give them time to pull a knife from their pocket and stab you 5 times in the gut.
You don't wait,or you might die.
WHat part of that is so hard to figure out?
Showing people with criminal intent compassion is showing weakness and they use that to do more harm.
By Ananas2xLekker at 31,Jul,22 17:31 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"You don't wait,or you might die."

You do wait, until it's clear that the person has LETHAL intent,
or you are a coward. And even then, killing is the last option.

Criminal intent is not good enough to kill over. That's what this atheist says.

A weak ago you were raging about atheists not being able to have morality.
Christianity has a book with a clear rule 'Thou shalt not kill', which you seem to think is superior. And than you think you are allowed to kill someone, for just assuming that that someone has the worst intent? How the hell do you get that conclusion from Christian morality then?
And how can you think compassion is showing weakness, when Jesus was
all about compassion?

According to that Christian morality, it's pretty clear that you would go to hell, for killing someone, when it's not 100% clear that it's the only way to save your own life.
By phart at 31,Jul,22 17:46 other posts of phart 
The passage in Leviticus states, "And a man who injures his countryman – as he has done, so it shall be done to him [namely,] fracture under/for fracture, eye under/for eye, tooth under/for tooth. Just as another person has received injury from him, so it will be given to him." (Lev. 24:19–21).
By Ananas2xLekker at 31,Jul,22 17:50 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
So in that case the guy with the gun was allowed to kick the door of the guy that died. He did not hurt or injure anyone. You just ASSUME he would.

By Ananas2xLekker at 01,Aug,22 11:46 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
What Does the Bible Say About Killing In Self Defense?

Here's some reading for you. You never know when someone comes kicking your door, pissing your lawn, scratching your car or putting a firecracker in your mailbox. If I lived in the USA, had guns at my fingertips and believed in religious morality, I would want to be very sure about who I was allowed to kill and what would send me to hell. Shooting some punk might feel great
for a while, but you might come to regret it, after half an eternity in hell.
By phart at 01,Aug,22 21:23 other posts of phart 
I think this 1 is the 1 that matters, your sins are forgiven.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” “For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.” “Love prospers when a fault is forgiven, but dwelling on it separates close friends.
By CAT at 02,Aug,22 02:46 other posts of CAT 
Phart, that is your religious belief. And, if He is willing to forgive, why can’t you be more forgiving of that perpetrator? Not religious enough or were you absent that day in Sunday School?
By phart at 03,Aug,22 19:36 other posts of phart 
Forgive a guy that wants to kill me? Why should i? I will die soon enough of some wacked out medical issue while in medical debt up to my ass soon enough.
Why just stand there and let a degenerate ethnic group member punch me full of holes just because he needs some napkins and a box of Fruit loops?
You go on ahead and be a bullet sponge if you want to,I am sure the shooter will say I love you right before you draw your last breath forgiving him and pointing to the cabinet where the fruit loops are kept.
By CAT at 03,Aug,22 20:48 other posts of CAT 
“Him” with a capital H is one way to refer to God. Let me rephrase that.
if God is willing to forgive, why can’t you be more forgiving of that perpetrator?

By Ananas2xLekker at 04,Aug,22 09:25 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
1) It's not his religious belief, it's his right-wing ideology, that he has justified by picking and choosing something from the bible, that comforts his thinking.

2) Do you think it's justifiable to call the now dead man a 'perpetrator' for what you know about the situation? For all we know the whole story could be completely fabricated and they just killed him over an argument.
And even if it's true, his actions up to his death are just trespassing and an attempt at vandalism. I've heard nothing about his suspected motives other than speculation. I would call him 'suspect', but there is no not enough for me to label him a 'perpetrator'. There are many situation imaginable where his actions would be justifiable. The people who killed him should be investigated thoroughly.

By Ananas2xLekker at 04,Aug,22 09:12 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
So you understand that killing someone for kicking your door is 'wickedness'?
But you think it is a sin, which will be forgiven, while lots of other verses in the bible say the opposite.

How are you picking and choosing what matters in the bible?
If your morality comes from the bible, how can you decide which texts are important and which are not?

What you are doing is using YOUR OWN logic and reasoning, inspired by right-wing ideology, as morality, and then looking for texts in the bible to justify the morality that YOU CREATED FOR YOURSELF.

That means your morality doesn't come from the bible, just like mine.

I don't believe there is a god or at least not one so ignorant as HE (because the bible was written by primitive MEN, who saw women as property) is described in the bible.
However, someone who thinks that morality comes from reward or punishment in the afterlife, should probably read his preferred holy book a bit more attentively.

By phart at 03,Aug,22 19:33 other posts of phart 
"You do wait, until it's clear that the person has LETHAL intent"
when you try to f0rce this mindset on law enforcement to use let me know how that goes.
By CAT at 03,Aug,22 20:49 other posts of CAT 
Phart, you assume too much.

By Ananas2xLekker at 04,Aug,22 09:17 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
He was UNARMED! Any American with LETHAL intent would bring a gun.
By phart at 04,Aug,22 13:16 other posts of phart 
OK, try to rob a martial artist and see how that goes. He is "unarmed" in a weapon sense but can break your neck with 1 wack!
By Ananas2xLekker at 04,Aug,22 15:32 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
That's more speculation!

You said he definitely had LETHAL intent.
There is no reason to assume that, other than being a coward.
By phart at 11,Aug,22 02:28 other posts of phart 

By CAT at 10,Aug,22 13:19 other posts of CAT 

Inflation cooled off in July as tumbling gas prices offered Americans much-needed relief

This HAS to be Old Joe's fault

🤣🤣🤣

By phart at 08,Aug,22 20:16 other posts of phart 
Portland defunded the antigun violence unit,and look how much gun violence has increased. Notice it is GANG related activity.Not common hard working citizens who's guns jump out of the safe and start going off bang bang.

By phart at 08,Aug,22 19:54 other posts of phart 
Hey Leo, you can't say I am the only 1 that thinks the US needs to divide up,look at what this liberal actor wants,

By phart at 08,Aug,22 01:14 other posts of phart 
It is already difficult to feel safe and comfortable in Hotels and motels because of drugs and gang activity.You have to be careful of where you get a room because of surrounding neighborhoods.
Now those idiots in California want to make it even more difficult to get a good nights sleep as a traveler on business or pleasure.
AA10pCkV?cvid=765c063a9fc345889bd86e64c6576a2e

Homeless people leave garbage everywhere, most are on drugs, alot of them have diseases and what not that are hazardous . Why subject average healthy working people to the risk of being around nasty homeless people??

By phart at 03,Aug,22 01:19 other posts of phart 
Ok, look over this list and explain to me why this would not work and prove that we are not on this path already.

By dgraff at 03,Aug,22 07:18 other posts of dgraff 
Omg this has started 30 years ago in the United States we must stop it or are we doomed to live like the people in the Netherlands 🇳🇱 totally dependent
By Ananas2xLekker at 05,Aug,22 20:19 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Can you give some examples of how we are more dependent on the government
than you are?

Where you think we are dependent on the government, you are dependent on employers: Every Dutch person can leave their job and get a new one, without having
to think about their healthcare coverage. There are 55 health insurers with a wide choice in basic to premium coverage and none of them are dependent on the employer. The insurances are regulated by the government, just like yours, but our government just does a better job in preventing that we get screwed by our health insurance.

But maybe you don't like to be dependent on the government to not get screwed
and you handle that by yourself with great success.
By dgraff at 06,Aug,22 02:50 other posts of dgraff 
First of all I am the employer

By Ananas2xLekker at 05,Aug,22 20:05 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
If it starts with 'These are the eight levels of controls by Saul Alinsky to transform a nation through socialism into communism.' it's already complete bullshit immediately. That is only convincing to people who know nothing about the definitions of the different government/power structures.

Capitalism: the means of production is controlled by the rich
Communism: the means of production is controlled by the government
Socialism: the means of production is controlled by the people

Socialism is the exact opposite of capitalism.

Communism is much closer to capitalism than socialism.
As soon as the rich take full control of the government,
capitalism has changed into communism.

Your link suggest going from capitalism to socialism to communism, which means first having the rich give control over the means of production to the people and then the people give that control away again to the government. That is the stupidest idea I have ever heard, so I'm not even going to react to anything else on that page, unless I get some notion that you understand what I'm explaining.
By phart at 05,Aug,22 20:12 other posts of phart 
I may not be real smart but when the government regulates industry as heavy as they do here in the US, they already are essentially in control .
Try building a new power plant ,You will get shot down before the ink drys on the proposal. NOT because we don't need a power plant ,but because of the government regulations.
Etc.
As far as the "people" controlling, haven't you ever heard of the stock market? MOST Americans own stock, either as a certificate or it is tied in with their retirement accounts. THus, giving the people some ownership and control of production. Let a bunch of stock holders dump their stock and see how easy it is for a company to borrow money for expansion, when their net worth goes south.
By Ananas2xLekker at 05,Aug,22 20:35 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
You think those few regulations you have left, to guarantee product safety
and timidly ask the corporations to not poison your water and kill their employees,
are government control

Sure, I have stocks, but you know just as I do that the bulk of the stocks are in the hands of the rich. And have you ever tried to use your Stockholder Voting Rights? Forget about it. Getting some dividend is not control.
By phart at 06,Aug,22 02:43 other posts of phart 
I get a stock holders report, ballot and a invite each year to the big shin dig,I just don't go.

By CAT at 05,Aug,22 22:25 other posts of CAT 
Phart, using a power plant as an example doesn't compute. This would be a project that HAS to get the government involved, but, just in Miami alone I can show you projects that boggle the mind. A tunnel from the mainland to the port. Gazillion skyscrapers. Whole subdivisions. Interstates. Highway interchanges. Factories of every kind. Financial empires.
A little over half the people in the US own stocks. Most do because their employment offers them a retirement plan (Wich means the employer doesn't have to contribute a big portion), but, except to move their vested capital around from one stock to another, there's not much they can do with it until retirement age. Either way, Uncle Sam takes a bite of it.
By phart at 06,Aug,22 02:45 other posts of phart 
"Uncle Sam takes a bite of it." and blows it right out of his ass on worthless stuff.
moving a hwy because it divided a neighborhood in 1950. yea right,that is really fixing something. Just costing millions of dollars for something useless.
By CAT at 06,Aug,22 02:55 other posts of CAT 
Really? How do they pay for the military? How do they pay for the civil service? How do they pay for NASA? What do they use to keep interstate commerce moving? Phart, you are too simplistic. Open your eyes and see beyond your NewsMax retoric

By phart at 04,Aug,22 16:11 other posts of phart 
Now if the US would follow this example of justice for drug related charges,it would go along ways towards fixing our problems with violence and gang related deaths.
By CAT at 05,Aug,22 15:46 other posts of CAT 
Phart, this is unacceptable and you should know better. This is the equivalent of being sentenced to hard time for assault and robbery for just jaywalking. At most she should have been fined or immediately deported. You talk a lot of trash about pot and family values. In this country, and practically every other free society, if possession of pot merrited jail time, half the population would be in jail. That's the main reason pot possession has been almost completely de-criminalized.

By phart at 04,Aug,22 16:15 other posts of phart 
Americans should boycott products and services from this country because of this.
A wealthy man offers employment opportunity's for these people and they balk and want to throw eggs at the yacht.

Goes to show how much those people appreciate work provided them from the wealthy that can afford to pay for it.
By Ananas2xLekker at 04,Aug,22 22:57 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Jesus, you are cucked by the rich.
Someone disrespected one of your precious billionaires

He bribes politicians so he doesn't have to pay any taxes
and that's why you are poor and without healthcare.
And you still want to be his bitch even more.
--------------------------------------- added after 33 minutes

The fact that he gives more money to Democrats than Republicans doesn't matter. The corporate shills in the party are fighting hard for him to keep his tax loopholes.
By phart at 05,Aug,22 13:07 other posts of phart 
Notice you didn't address the facts that he supplys jobs to the people of that country,all you could find it in your gut to do was bitch at me about being a "bitch".
Yea right. Try living in a world where no one can afford to start bussiness's or pay salarys to people.How would the world work if everyone was poor?
By CAT at 05,Aug,22 15:38 other posts of CAT 
No problem here. Biden is working for us

By phart at 04,Aug,22 21:44 other posts of phart 
Peace, love,pot, and SHIT.

Why people want to be somewhere like this I don't know. And I am sure both in 69 and 99, dope was everywhere.

By CAT at 31,Jul,22 14:37 other posts of CAT 
ITS TIME. GET RID OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT, FLOOD THE SUPREME COURT WITH LIBERAL JUDGES. VOTE OUT FILTHY OLD MEN PLAYING WITH OUR VAGINAS.
By dgraff at 31,Jul,22 15:40 other posts of dgraff 

--------------------------------------- added after 66 seconds

By CAT at 31,Jul,22 17:12 other posts of CAT 
Play with tits, not with guns
By phart at 31,Jul,22 17:47 other posts of phart 
Go let someone play with your tits and let people with common sense and good judgement try to keep this country safe and stop needless killing of innocent babies
. IF you don't want old men in your vagina's keep your pants up and they can't get in there and won't need to.
By CAT at 31,Jul,22 19:45 other posts of CAT 
Common sense? You mean senseless, don’t you?

By phart at 24,Jul,22 02:34 other posts of phart 
qoutes from a Mat gatz speach.
"Unattractive women who “look like a thumb” shouldn’t complain about losing abortion rights because they’re the “least” likely to get pregnant, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) said in a jaw-dropping speech to college students at a conservative conference in Florida on Saturday.

“Have you watched these pro-abortion, pro-murder rallies?” Gaetz asked the crowd at the Turning Point USA Student Action Summit in Tampa. “The people are just disgusting. Why is it that the women with the least likelihood of getting pregnant are the ones most worried about having abortions?”

“Nobody wants to impregnate you if you look like a thumb. These people are odious from the inside out,” the congressman continued. “They’re like 5′2″, 350 pounds, and they’re like, ‘Give me my abortions or I’ll get up and march and protest.’”

“A few of them need to get up and march — they need to get up and march for like an hour a day. Swing those arms, get the blood pumpin’, maybe mix in a salad.”

Finally someone had the guts to say what I had been thinking all along.
By CAT at 24,Jul,22 12:21 other posts of CAT 
You and Getz belong together

By Ananas2xLekker at 25,Jul,22 18:31 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Matt Gaetz is a stupid, hateful, piece of shit pe.do.ph.ile.
Not to mention one of the most corrupt fake populists.
Is that a person you respect?
By phart at 25,Jul,22 18:53 other posts of phart 
honestly never paid him any attention. I had heard about the stuff he is accused of,hope it's not true,but if it is,then lock him up..As far as respect, naw, but I just happened to find where he had spoke some truth and thought it interesting that someone would have the balls to say what is on alot of peoples minds.
By Ananas2xLekker at 25,Jul,22 19:20 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
All of you are loving what he says and democrats are gutless.
So, it doesn't take balls of any size to say something like that.
He doesn't even believe what he's saying. He's just a grifter.
He's just saying what you want to hear, while he votes how his donors want him to.
That just makes him a standard politician, by US standards.
They stand for nothing except their careers and their wallet.
By phart at 26,Jul,22 13:07 other posts of phart 
just this morning ,on the cable tv news channel, there was a blurb about a free summer lunch program for kids. the example family displayed on the tv was a black mother with 3 kids in a really nice modern kitchen with black appliances. The mother was wearing black sweater and pants. when she walked in front of the fridge, you could only see the TOP of the fridge ,she was as WIDE AS THE FRIDGE. what is appealing about a woman that size that a fellow or 3 would make kids with them? Desperate woman,desprate ,drunk men? Matt is not a good example of a man but he did make public a good point,if you look like a thumb, no one wants to help you need a abortion.
There has to be some level of sickness or desperation ,as any sane man is not going to want to.
By Ananas2xLekker at 26,Jul,22 20:00 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Or maybe it's mostly the unattractive women. Here's my hypothesis:
Beautiful women can have sex whenever they want. So they can be picky and think "This is a handsome guy, I took my pill this morning, I shaved, so sure lets fuck him."
An unattractive woman has less offers. So if she gets lucky with an acceptable guy, she forgets everything and goes for it. Later, she thinks "Oh, damn, I forgot my pill."

I don't think you are right in thinking attractive women have more sex than unattractive women. They surely could have, but the abundance of willing men makes them picky. They think they are a trophy, so they want handsome, successful guys and there are just not that many of them around.
By phart at 26,Jul,22 21:57 other posts of phart 
I can see some logic in your hypothesis.

By CAT at 30,Jul,22 13:13 other posts of CAT 
And, let’s not forget, attractive women are more successful and tend to be more protective of their success. Many of my friends are professional women and many are on the pill, yet, they also carry condoms in their handbags for STD protection.

By phart at 26,Jul,22 21:55 other posts of phart 

irony, She doesn't like the anthem, supports domestic terrorism under the guises of blm, and now begging the same country to bring her home?
She goes to a country that we are essentially at war with using the Ukraine having illegal substances in her luggage and expects to be brought back home without accountability.
10 years in prison she could sit if they don't decide to trade her for a Russian prisoner in our system.Which I don't think we have any sports figures here hostage in the US.
We would be more apt to have a spy or a hit man or something dangerous to society in our prison system from russia,not a sports player.

IF she is guilty, perhaps it would be a good lesson for her to spend at least a couple years there in prison to learn not to bring illegal stuff into Russia.
Just because you don't respect America's laws,doesn't mean you can carry that disrespect elsewhere.

By phart at 26,Jul,22 21:23 other posts of phart 
Bug eyed.liberal, hypocrite.

By phart at 26,Jul,22 15:55 other posts of phart 
talk about biting the hand that is trying to pull you out of the fires of hell,

How many Americans retirements depend on these major banks?
So this is how ukraine thanks America and it's citizens for it's help to over come the russian invasion?

By phart at 26,Jul,22 13:04 other posts of phart 
If women can do the crime, they can do the time same as a man. Make do with whatever is already there.
Making exceptions, special treatment, is what is enabling women to wind up in prison. they know they will be taken care of. Prison is supposed to be a deterrent, not a enticement .

By phart at 26,Jul,22 01:04 other posts of phart 
Parents rights are being eroded in the UK I see.

I guess to a liberal this is just a late term abortion?

By Ananas2xLekker at 25,Jul,22 19:13 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
195 Republicans Voted AGAINST Right To Contraception.
157 Republicans Voted AGAINST Gay Marriage Rights.

I know Rapepublicans suck, but I never imagined they would vote against contraception
in higher numbers than they would vote against gay marriage.

I'm sure you are OK with banning Gay Marriage Rights, but contraception, really?
By phart at 25,Jul,22 20:12 other posts of phart 
I read that and figured people would throw it out like it really indicated something.
what it tells me is there was shit packed in those bills that repubs didn't like so they would vote against it giving libturds fodder for their bullshit machine.

By CAT at 24,Jul,22 22:19 other posts of CAT 

He's going down!!
By leopoldij at 25,Jul,22 01:31 other posts of leopoldij 
Do you really think so?
He still has money. He'll pay his way out.
By CAT at 25,Jul,22 01:36 other posts of CAT 
I could become religious if it would help
By leopoldij at 25,Jul,22 04:17 other posts of leopoldij 
I don't see how.

But if, by any remote chance, that piece of shit went to prison or simply fined for, say, contempt of the law, my faith to justice and democracy would slightly be restored.

By phart at 25,Jul,22 02:58 other posts of phart 
Well if he is screwed over by the justice system,I will vote for who ever he supports.
Democrats will be taught a valuable lesson come november.
By Ananas2xLekker at 25,Jul,22 18:25 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
He has been a swindler his whole life and then he tried to destroy democracy.
The fact that he is still not in prison, shows the failure of your justice system.
By phart at 25,Jul,22 18:54 other posts of phart 
If he was the crook libs wanted to make him out to be, he would have been impeached, and punished.
You have to do more than hate someone to put them in jail.

By phart at 23,Jul,22 15:35 other posts of phart 

By phart at 18,Jul,22 15:41 other posts of phart 
Well it wants to be female, so they put it in the male prison so it can be used like 1.
IF you want to live as female,why are you getting people pregnant? You can't have your cake and eat it to without repercussions.
By Sir-Skittles at 18,Jul,22 15:43 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Oh yeah, no one without a brain saw this coming

By Ananas2xLekker at 18,Jul,22 16:55 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
I understand the whole LGBTQIA+ is complicated, but this person might not want to be fully female. Some transsexuals chose to keep male genitalia and just desire female secondary sex characteristics (including breasts), acquired via hormones or surgery.

A derogatory term for such a person is 'shemale'. It is most commonly used in the pornography industry. Many people in the transgender community consider the term offensive and degrading. Using the term 'shemale' for a trans woman may imply that
she is working in the sex trade.

Since this person is in prison, it's very possible they were working in the sex trade, possibly illegally. Allegedly, they make more money than either cisgender women or cisgender men. They are a rare commodity and a popular category in porn. Supply and demand makes that valuable. Some postpone their complete transition and use their 'specialty' to make money in porn, which pays for the definitive operation, which is obviously very expensive.

Since there are both women and men who are attracted to such a person, they would
be 'popular' in either a woman's or a man's prison. It's a dilemma; put them in a woman's prison and they might make women pregnant, put them in in a man's prison and men would line up to fuck something with boobs (and not necessarily voluntary).

Would be a good idea to put the female prison population on birth control,
if they take in one or more pre-op transgenders. Why do I have to think of this?
By phart at 18,Jul,22 21:52 other posts of phart 
Good question.
If the pecker gets hard,it is going to look for a hole,and in a womens prison, that would not be hard to do.
Birth control while in prison was not a issue until these men that want to be women started going in.
The system is just not designed for all these missfitting "genders" that were not even thought of 20 years ago.
By Ananas2xLekker at 19,Jul,22 20:51 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"The system is just not designed for all these missfitting "genders" that were not even thought of 20 years ago."

True, but you don't have to design everything around those people,
just take it into account a little bit. That's not that difficult.
It would be easy to maintain a separate wing in prison for them.

If we were talking about 'all those..', wouldn't they have done that already?
It's not like prison wardens like unrest in their prison.
The fact that they're not counting on them is evidence that there are not that many.
Or are transgenders just committing crime way less than cisgenders?

But, you're now thinking of getting boob implants and committing crime, aren't you?

By phart at 17,Jul,22 19:46 other posts of phart 
even folks in san fransico are tired of crime!~
It must be really bad out there in california.I am so thankful I don't need to be there for any reason.
By CAT at 17,Jul,22 20:11 other posts of CAT 
Phart, you take an excess and turn it into a norm. California is a very beautiful state with friendly and beautiful people. It’s a state with a diverse population, full of fun and progressive. Phart, I’ve know you for several years now. You seem to deprive yourself of the beauty of this country and it’s people. You seem like you are tightly wound with the scares of the bad news and never really see the gem this country is.
By phart at 17,Jul,22 21:06 other posts of phart 
To see the gem, there is a great chance I could become yet another victim of crime that never received any justice. This county was a gem back years ago.When I was growing up,there was a calender in my grandparents house, "see the USA in your Chevrolet". and I wanted to,and I did travel for a short time until i couldn't afford it any more due to income reduction being on disability now.But if I won the lottery today, I would get a concealed carry permit first and foremost before I traveled.
By Ananas2xLekker at 18,Jul,22 19:27 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Common phart, don't lock yourself up. Living in fear is not living at all.
The risk of dying from violence is still lower than lots of other risks.
And it's an illusion that a concealed weapon would ever save your life.
If some idiot starts spraying bullets with an assault rifle, you're outgunned.
If someone is trying to rob you, politely giving your wallet is the best way out.

Money is an issue, but group travel is not that expensive and you might make friends.
How about a bus trip with a group of church going people? They would probably not annoy you with woke stuff and they tend to be nice, polite people.
By phart at 18,Jul,22 21:49 other posts of phart 
some of the church going people I know would annoy the pope!
as for a hand gun and a rifle, ask the survivors of this recent mall shooting how that went for the rifle holding guy.

as for traveling with a group. eh, that might work as long as we had some mutual interest. But just as when I went up north to detroit in 03 with a few friends, I was interested in somethings and they were others and we spent to much time trying to keep with each other.
If I take that trip again,I hope to be alone or with someone that will hang with me.
By Ananas2xLekker at 19,Jul,22 16:54 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Good that a good guy with a gun, finally shot a bad guy with a gun.
There are not many examples of that. It might be the best solution to your gun violence problem, because your politicians won't change anything and your police are useless cowards. They can only kill innocent people and not a teenager with a rifle shooting kids and teachers in a school (Uvalde Texas).

I admit that when some lunatic starts shooting, I would want to have a gun on me. But, in a country where almost no one is allowed to have a gun, that doesn't happen as much.

And when some lunatic starts shooting and everyone takes out their gun too, how do you know who to shoot? Are you also carrying around a sign 'good guy', to hang around your neck?

When do you start shooting? Do you shoot some crazy guy who is just threatening with his rifle or do you wait until he at least killed one person. If I lived across the street from this guy and I saw him threatening an unarmed landscaper with his assault rifle, could I take him out with my sniper rifle, from my porch?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe there are group travels where people just go to a nice piece of land,
sit by a lake, fire up the BBQ and drink beer.

As for annoying the pope; American Christians are already doing that, because they are getting to extreme for the pope. He's a wokester compared to where they are going.

By CAT at 18,Jul,22 21:38 other posts of CAT 
Scary cat

By phart at 17,Jul,22 02:06 other posts of phart 
Well, a man stabs and kills a man,but he gets his ass SHOT DEAD.
I bet he won't stab anyone else.
By CAT at 17,Jul,22 20:11 other posts of CAT 
And this is good because?
By phart at 17,Jul,22 21:03 other posts of phart 
he won't stab anyone else will he? Knife control won't become a issue because the old saying "don't bring a knife to a gun fight" comes into play again!

By phart at 15,Jul,22 21:36 other posts of phart 
meth head kills golf players in van.

Drug users should be in prison,along with the dealers.
By mr_blue at 16,Jul,22 21:19 other posts of mr_blue 
Does that include USA military too? They use quite a few drugs , amphetamine is still used by combat pilots!!!
What about all the big pharmaceutical companies? And the doctors that got patients hooked on opioids?
By phart at 17,Jul,22 02:05 other posts of phart 
Let's take a look at those things and make some positive changes, because I know for a fact after I got injured in a wreck and was in pain,they gave me the works,and I could not take it because of the side effects. dangerous stuff.But it is the norm if you are in real pain or even if you just "hurt" you can get all kinds of dope legally. Sadly insurance would rather pay for the dope than the surgery it would require to fix what is hurting. So fix that to.
Of course putting the docs in jail will only trim the supply. So much of it comes over the border behind hubcaps and in peoples ass's.
By CAT at 17,Jul,22 20:14 other posts of CAT 
you Sir, are hopeless
By phart at 17,Jul,22 21:02 other posts of phart 
so you feel it is A OK to kill people while on dope? If so,You are the hopeless 1.

By phart at 16,Jul,22 20:49 other posts of phart 
Oh you poor baby.
Shows once again her lack of actual economic knowledge. She should have learned the true cost of the job before she took it.

By phart at 09,Jul,22 12:23 other posts of phart 
Oh boy! are we going to have a July 9th committee?
By CAT at 09,Jul,22 16:01 other posts of CAT 
Move to Sri Lanka and find out.
By phart at 15,Jul,22 13:51 other posts of phart 

HEY it worked! They got rid of the man they didn't like!
I wonder what can be learned from their experiance?

By CAT at 09,Jul,22 16:06 other posts of CAT 
Phart you and other joke or ridicule the January 6, committee investigation. Why aren’t you horrified that those people, including the then president, tried to bring the government down. If it had happened in Trump’s or ANY others watch, they would have been crucified. You love your country and your freedom so little?
By dgraff at 11,Jul,22 10:33 other posts of dgraff 
It could happen again the American people are fed up our government needs to remember they work for us let me ask you this my dear are you completely satisfied with our government right now with the high prices and all the bull crap going on and if you say yes then may GOD help us all because we are heading for another civil war
By phart at 11,Jul,22 10:55 other posts of phart 
I do not approve of the property damage and I sure as hell don't approve of the capital cop walking scot free for killing a unarmed woman on jan 6.
There are millions of Americans that feel the wool was pulled over their eyes and most of us are convinced even moreso now than we were then.
My country and my freedom and that of millions of others is WHY people were there on jan 6.

By CAT at 11,Jul,22 11:29 other posts of CAT 
No, Mountain Man, I’m not satisfied. Now it’s my turn. In 2008, the housing bubble burst. It created the WORST DEPRESSION since the Great Depression of the 1930’s. Unemployment went to 16%. The Feds had to extend unemployment insurance from 6 months to 18 months. Everyone qualified for food stamps. YET, 4 yrs later, at the end of Obama’s first term, the economy had rebounded strong. No one stormed Congress. No one said the election was stolen. No one blamed the government for what happened. People seemed smarter then. They understood that even if the government policies that allowed for very risky mortgages, the true reason was the greed of people. And remember, Bush Jr was the president in 2008 and the greed happened during his two terms.
The January 6, insurrection occurred just 2 months after the 2020 election AND Trump was still in office. If we follow your reasoning, the people were tired of the fuckups by that administration.

As far as you, Phart, I just can’t see how you can say that a cop that kneeled on a perp until he was dead, did it while doing his job, but a Capitol cop, who was protecting the Vice- President and the federal government and killing one of the insurrectionists was NOT DOING ITS JOB.
By phart at 11,Jul,22 13:05 other posts of phart 
I never said I approved of the knee job, go back and read.once that crackhead looser was cuffed in the suv,he should have been left there until the ambulance got there.
there was no threat by a unarmed woman to anyone in that building ,especially the cop that killed her.
By CAT at 11,Jul,22 13:36 other posts of CAT 
Still, he was doing his job and there was more dangerous people left.
By phart at 11,Jul,22 17:29 other posts of phart 
so his job is to kill unarmed women 20 feet or more away from him not threatening anyone? I bet if she had been black and the cop white, it would have had a entirely different outcome.
By CAT at 11,Jul,22 22:22 other posts of CAT 
Yes, that’s his job if he thinks it warrants it.
By phart at 12,Jul,22 01:25 other posts of phart 
geez, well we need to go let chavin out,and all other officers that felt they were "doing their jobs".
By dgraff at 12,Jul,22 02:13 other posts of dgraff 
Absolutely

By dgraff at 12,Jul,22 09:47 other posts of dgraff 
So my dear if the democrats couldn’t pull off anything big to keep us happy and the republicans couldn’t either then let’s try no administration like the way it was way back in the 1800s every man for them selves we live off the land we protect what is ours fuck the concrete jungles we created fuck the city’s fuck the taxes fuck the political parties and fuck joe Biden every man for them selves I bet I could live just fine that way yep the home stead life
By phart at 12,Jul,22 13:17 other posts of phart 
I honestly don't see how it could get alot worse than it is now.
At least back in the 1800's people didn't get away with crime nearly as bad as they do now.
I just found out this morning that our local county sheriffs deputy's are no longer ALLOWED to chase criminals, by foot OR car. Because of lawsuits.
Liberals have found they can't change the laws to fit their narrative of lawlessness so they sue until they get their way.

By leopoldij at 15,Jul,22 16:36 other posts of leopoldij 
The answer is, as I wrote in a previous comment, clearly YES. Those self-proclaimed patriots, the white supremacist thugs are clearly serving the aspirations of their countries enemies, like the Chinese. They even support the idea of their country splitting into many. They're so narrow-minded that they don't comprehend that they're against their country.

By phart at 14,Jul,22 18:35 other posts of phart 
I wonder if it will still run?
If it has the 22R engine,I bet it would with a little help.

By phart at 08,Jul,22 21:47 other posts of phart 
Gun control, does not always work.
By CAT at 09,Jul,22 16:08 other posts of CAT 
Are you serious? Two gun deaths in one year as opposed to over 40,000 in the US? Didn’t they teach you correlation in science or math classes?
By phart at 09,Jul,22 17:27 other posts of phart 
Yes, BUT you missed the point.
The man wanted to kill. He made his own gun. He couldn't buy 1.
He made 1.
DOn't you think that there are PLENTY of Americans capable of doing the same?
Rid people of the desire to kill, and guns will drop out of sight.
By CAT at 09,Jul,22 21:50 other posts of CAT 
I don’t but even if you are right, do you think it’s over 40,000 per year?

By dgraff at 11,Jul,22 10:22 other posts of dgraff 
With the new polymer plastics I can make a gun quick now they are only good for one shot because the plastic barrel will be compromised due to a little melting but I can make one plastic zip gun per hour and they are light weight so you can carry 12 of them or so in one hand it’s easy peasy
By Ananas2xLekker at 11,Jul,22 11:06 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Still not enough for your average school shooting.

Are you sure you have the technical skills for 3D printing? Because it's not that easy. 3D printing is getting better, but you need several thousand dollars for a good 3D printer and you still have a new hobby for the next few weeks. The necessary patience alone can be enough to change the plans of a potential school shooter.

Besides, you forget the ammo. I'm sure getting ammo is just as hard in Japan as getting a gun. It seems like this killer made a double shotgun, with some pipes and explosives and he didn't even have real ammo.

This Japanese guy must have been very committed to kill, to make this work.
In your country, any stupid 18 y.o. can buy an AR-15 on a whim and shoot up a school, park or store the same day, while his social media is filled with hate and
his acquaintances call him 'school shooter'. ....'Only in America!'
By dgraff at 12,Jul,22 02:23 other posts of dgraff 
I’m talking gang land stuff straight plastic tube a bullet a spring a pointed object and a cap it’s called a zip gun you just hit the end of it with your hand and bang your dead ☠️

By CAT at 11,Jul,22 11:40 other posts of CAT 
So what. Zip guns are as old as street gangs. You, who knows guns, do you think you can use this type of firearm in a mass shooting? I think not.
By dgraff at 12,Jul,22 02:34 other posts of dgraff 
But my dear if you’re smart enough to make a zip gun you are smart enough to make pipe bombs and claymore mine’s and Molotov cocktail’s and they can kill massive amount of people my marine training also allowed me to make thermite so I can melt a car in to a puddle on the road
By CAT at 12,Jul,22 10:46 other posts of CAT 
We’ll get to bombs later. We are talking guns. Besides, how many people do you know that want to melt a car?
By dgraff at 12,Jul,22 14:38 other posts of dgraff 
It’s a hopeless cause just do what I did a long time ago throw your hands in the air and say I give up it’s god’s will now you know he has a plan for everything and all this crazy stuff going on around the world is just part of the plan we only make it worse by trying to interfere we should be spending our time getting closer to god before it’s to late
By CAT at 12,Jul,22 17:00 other posts of CAT 
Not sure about Him, but, I hear Michael the Archangel has a cock to DIE for.

By phart at 14,Jul,22 16:10 other posts of phart 
What movie was it that the criminal was using ICE bullets?
I vaguely remember it . No reason it wouldn't work.
By dgraff at 14,Jul,22 17:58 other posts of dgraff 
Lethal weapon but I’m not sure if it was 1 2 3 or 4

By Ananas2xLekker at 11,Jul,22 10:55 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
So you think an 18 year old kid can make an AR-15?

The killer was former navy, 41 year old and intended to kill only Shinzo Abe.
There is no regulation that can ever stop a guy like that.
But just a higher age limit, better background checks and a federally enforced
“cooling off” period, without gun show loopholes, could help a lot in your country.
But there is no way any republican would vote in favor of all those policies,
because that would upset the NRA and the weapon manufacturers.
So the best you will get are compromises of weak half measures,
which will do absolutely nothing.

The fact that this Japanese guy couldn't buy a gun and that Japan only has a fraction of US gun deaths, shows their system is better.
Japan is a very tough society with a high suicide rate. If they had your access to guns,
their gun deaths might even be higher than yours.

How are you going to rid people of the desire to kill then?
Your society is doing the exact opposite. If you can't turn that around, limiting access to guns is the remaining solution.

Your supreme court used the same arguments to ban Roe v. Wade as could be used
to overturn Stanley v. Georgia, which allows you to watch porn in you own home.
You tell me how many more school shooting you will have, if the supreme court bans the masturbation material of young adult males. Their frustration can be better released with cumshots, than with lead shots.

By phart at 14,Jul,22 16:03 other posts of phart 
Saving a bit of Alaska history.

By phart at 13,Jul,22 18:08 other posts of phart 
And we wonder why AOC and the rest of the Squad are such bitches.
Look who they are tied to.

By phart at 12,Jul,22 19:06 other posts of phart 
You might have to go further to get your high priced coffee.

By phart at 12,Jul,22 18:13 other posts of phart 
You folks that think drugs are ok, that they should be legal,
well a family is hit by a dope head and looses the father .

Donald Trump said there should be a death penalty for drug dealers. So many people think that is draconian but the dealer that sold the dope to the driver that killed this man and hurt his family, is guilty as much as the driver himself.

By phart at 12,Jul,22 13:14 other posts of phart 

Big foot made him do it!
Yea right fruit cake!

By phart at 11,Jul,22 17:28 other posts of phart 
A case where a gun probably saved a family.
I am glad he did it, maby those teens will learn from it and not repeat it.

By phart at 11,Jul,22 03:27 other posts of phart 
I had no idea it was this simple!

All this time the secret was so illusive.

By phart at 09,Jul,22 17:26 other posts of phart 

Trump finally said what needs to be done about the drug problem.

By phart at 08,Jul,22 17:05 other posts of phart 
I get the mans point but his bill is a bit over the top.
BUT he is trying to get a point accross.
There should be no "free" chargers.
If you drive a gas car ,you have to buy fuel, which in turn means you are paying taxes as well as the cost of the fuel.
But if you go to starbucks and charge for free, no tax income to the government, and the coffee drinkers that drive a gas car or have to take a bus, are paying for the free charge of the electric car.
Nope, should not be allowed. I think it is radical to remove the free chargers, simple set them up as parking meter type things and make money from them.
By CAT at 08,Jul,22 19:06 other posts of CAT 
There’s an idiot born every minute. This guy must have been born twice.

By Ananas2xLekker at 26,Jun,22 20:33 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Ever heard of Jesse Lee Peterson?

He made his money by being a self hating black guy for right-wing racists.

He also was disparaging gays and trans people for right-wing bigots.
It now seams he was a self-hating gay too, because lots of former fuck-buddies and male sexual assault victims are outing him. Maybe some people still believed that it wasn't him, when his twitter account showed likes for gay porn, but the curtain is really falling now.

This Jesse Lee Peterson story is just one example of the hypocrites that are grifting for right-wing money. No one on your side has real principles, it's just a job. Only on the left there are still some honest people, giving their honest opinion. But you chose to trust people like Jesse Lee Peterson, Dave Rubin, Tim Pool, Candace Owens, Milo Yiannopoulos and all those other clowns, who get paid to indoctrinate you.
By phart at 26,Jun,22 22:20 other posts of phart 
I don't know about them actually indoctrinating me as I am a free thinking person that looks at the world around me. I will listen to the talking heads but make up my own mind .Look back at history and see what worked and what is NOT working now.
By Ananas2xLekker at 08,Jul,22 11:36 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"Look back at history and see what worked and what is NOT working now."
If you did that, you would be a progressive, or at least a liberal.
By CAT at 08,Jul,22 17:05 other posts of CAT 
Hear, hear

By tecsan at 27,Jun,22 05:15 other posts of tecsan 
Ever hear of Jussie Smollett?
By Ananas2xLekker at 04,Jul,22 12:27 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
No, but I googled him and found a Dutch news article about him. He was sentenced to 150 days in prison for staging a hate crime against him. If that is true, than I think it was a crappy thing to do. It's like women accusing a guy of r.a.p.e, while he is innocent.

Do you think this changes anything? One guy making up a false story doesn't diminish the rank racism in your country, just like one woman making up a false r.a.p.e story doesn't diminish how many men are being horrible bastards to women.

And it definitely doesn't diminish how right-wingers are all listening to grifters.
By dgraff at 04,Jul,22 23:22 other posts of dgraff 
I don’t see any racists in my country we all love each other
By Ananas2xLekker at 08,Jul,22 11:38 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
There isn't a country in the world, where people hate each other as much as the US,
except for countries in all out civil war. But your shows you are being ironic.
By dgraff at 08,Jul,22 12:11 other posts of dgraff 
Have you ever been to the United States it’s really not as bad as the news and the internet make it out to be color means nothing to me it how a person act’s around me I have old fashioned values and mutual respect goes a long way

By CAT at 08,Jul,22 17:09 other posts of CAT 
I agree with Dgraff. Headlines and butcheries mark this country as a hater’s land. Not so.

By CAT at 08,Jul,22 17:06 other posts of CAT 
Mountain Man, every one wants to be a NASCAR champ

By Sir-Skittles at 06,Jul,22 13:46 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Jussie- the boy the cried wolf. What a loser.

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE BLACK LIVES MATTER MARTYRS

“This book is essential. Don’t miss it.” —MARK LEVIN

“A brilliant examination of the actual facts of the George Floyd case and the subsequent exploitation of his death by Black Lives Matter.” —LEO TERRELL, civil rights attorney & commentator

In his latest salvo in the battle for America’s survival, David Horowitz exposes the racial hoax that is spawning riots and dividing the nation. Examining the twenty-six most notorious cases of police “racism”— from Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown to George Floyd and Breonna Taylor—Horowitz demonstrates that Black Lives Matter has lied about every one of them in its quest to undermine law and order, fuel race hatred, and destroy America.

In case after case, the lies and mythmaking break down under Horowitz’s scrutiny. Even the chief prosecutor in the George Floyd case was forced to admit that he had no evidence of racial bias, while Breonna Taylor, the longtime accomplice of a major drug dealer, was killed when she and her boyfriend resisted arrest.

The unchallenged myths about racist murders by the police have brought mayhem and crime to our cities, where the victims are predominantly black. They are also a slander against the United States, the least racist country in history, and against black Americans, the vast majority of whom are successful and law-abiding citizens.

Now the Biden administration has embraced the false narrative of “systemic racism” and “white supremacy,” which supposedly infect every aspect of American life, using it to justify a witch hunt for “domestic terrorists.” Most Americans, black and white, know in their bones that this portrayal of their country is a lie. An unflinching and courageous accounting, I Can’t Breathe is the urgently needed proof that they are right.

By dgraff at 06,Jul,22 13:06 other posts of dgraff 
Ever hear of Jessie Ventura
By phart at 06,Jul,22 13:24 other posts of phart 
By dgraff at 06,Jul,22 13:54 other posts of dgraff 
I thought we were playing a game of name the Jessie’s
By phart at 06,Jul,22 18:32 other posts of phart 

By Ananas2xLekker at 06,Jul,22 19:48 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Sure, Jesse Ventura is an interesting guy and I agree with a lot of his ideas.
He would make a great president, because he's honest and has some balls,
unlike Joe Biden.

By CAT at 08,Jul,22 17:06 other posts of CAT 
Yes

By phart at 07,Jul,22 23:22 other posts of phart 

By phart at 07,Jul,22 23:11 other posts of phart 
Gee I wonder why the switch?
Could it be that the biden administration has made a absolute fucking mess of America?

By phart at 07,Jul,22 14:45 other posts of phart 
I saw a line on a t-shirt that really made sense the other day
" I do not want a administration lecturing me on gun control that armed the Taliban"

By phart at 05,Jul,22 16:52 other posts of phart 
By biggg at 06,Jul,22 21:49 other posts of biggg 
Seems that the world didnґt end after all. But anyway thatґs not what the CERN does: itґs a warp drive based on the Starship Enterprise which will move the Earth to the new location as soon as the sale deal is completed between the aliens and the funny-hat wearing politicians

By Ananas2xLekker at 07,Jul,22 13:34 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"the world would witness either the creation of a black hole or the opening of a portal
to another dimension"

Fearmongering for people who don't understand that size matters.
There are lots of black holes the size of billions of solar masses.
With the LHC they can make one the size of a molecule, for fractions of a second.

Opening a portal to another dimension is pure speculation. They do think subatomic particles travel or communicate through other dimensions and it could be considered 'opening a portal', but there is no reason for fear.

But, like always, right-wingers fearmonger over the tiniest risks imaginable and stick
their head in the sand for clear and present dangers, that will end civilization for real
or are killing tens of thousands of their fellow citizens each year.
By phart at 07,Jul,22 14:31 other posts of phart 
The only thing good about a black hole is entertainment value. If you put up a sign, "Warning Black HOLE, you will be sucked away" in front of it, you can laugh at the stupid liberals lining up to check and see if the sign is telling the truth!

By phart at 24,Jun,22 14:45 other posts of phart 
Well looks like Roe - Wade thing is over turned.
Women will have to learn to allow themselves to be fucked responsibly or use protection. Or move to a state that legalizes abortion. the supreme courts action is not outlawing abortion.it is just turning it over to the states to decide how they want to handle it. So california and places like that will probably have a booming abortion clinic system before long. Because the value of life is so low there..
By CAT at 24,Jun,22 21:32 other posts of CAT 
Two days, two catastrophes. GOOD. Now we women will vote in the midterms. You copulating dirty old men have been in our vaginas long enough.--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutesNow fathers will be able to have a child with their daughter and r@pist will get to see their children. Women who can’t survive a pregnancy will die. Way to go mother copulators, you too will see your son/brother.
By phart at 24,Jun,22 22:59 other posts of phart 
Gee with condom machines in alot of public bathrooms, pills and shots to prevent available from your doctor with prescription, Most pregnancy's are preventable.
Sadly rap$ and inc#st victims are the losers here.But that is a small group and perhaps adoptions and trust funds can be set up to help offset the effects. AND there is NOTHING preventing lawmakers from enacting severe punishment for **** and inc#st. But sadly with the soft on crime democrats, rapist and so forth can walk and do it again.
A person screwing their kid ,along any rapist, should be hung in the public square.It won't prevent the 1 that happened. BUT that 1 sumbitch won't do it again.
By CAT at 24,Jun,22 23:19 other posts of CAT 
You are not even a father let alone a woman. You have no say-so here.
By phart at 24,Jun,22 23:47 other posts of phart 
Why not? If I murder someone I go to jail .Abortion of a baby here in the US is considered murder of a citizen in the womb. So if I were the evil man you think I am,I would be pushing to get those women put in jail that had abortions.
By CAT at 25,Jun,22 00:35 other posts of CAT 
That is your opinion. An opinion not shared by a large majority of the citizens of this country and other nationalities. Today, SCOTUS decided, wrongfully, that this was not something protected by the Constitution. They did not say anything about wether abortions is right or not. They left it to the states to decide. So, again, what gives you the right to opine about a woman’s right to decide what to do with her body.
Gay sex and gay marriage is not in the constitution. The right to use contraception is not either. If a woman has a miscarriage, doctors could get in trouble if they render aid. Have you thought about that? All the guys that love to suck cock, that could be made illegal. A couple having anal sex could be in danger too. This is what you want?
By phart at 25,Jun,22 02:02 other posts of phart 
The gay sex thing, and other actions you spoke of ,are not near a problem as abortion as no lives are taken. Unless those actions spread a virus like monkey pox or aids, those actions are not taking a life.
Abortion takes a life.
The very fact you can identify the zygote indicates there is a life or potential for life.
By CAT at 25,Jun,22 12:15 other posts of CAT 
An embryo is termed a fetus beginning in the 11th week of pregnancy, which is the 9th week of development after fertilization of the egg. A zygote is a single-celled organism resulting from a fertilized egg. The zygote divides to become a ball of cells that eventually implants in the wall of the uterus.

IN ANY EVENT, WHATEVER YOUR VIEWS ARE, RELIGIOUS OR OTHERWISE, DOES NOT NEGATE THE FACT THAT A WOMAN HAS A RIGHT TO REGULATE AND PROTECT HER BODY AS SHE SEES FIT.
By leopoldij at 25,Jun,22 14:38 other posts of leopoldij 
The things going on in the US bring the country backwards by many decades. In the eyes of civilised world, it's incomprehensible that
1) there's so much religious insanity
2) many Americans actually want the country to split into parts
3) anyone can legally carry weapons of mass destruction in public
4) women's fundamental rights are being taken away
5) police brutality is elevated
6) basic education, especially in southern and bible belt states, is at horrible levels
7) many people have never exercised their right to vote
8] poverty and homelessness is in par with third world countries and, in certain places, even worse
9) white supremacist groups exist and even tried to invade government building

Unbelievable.

In the past we used to think that the world is moving along a positive slope. And we looked at the US as a role model. But this isn't the case anymore. In fact, as the case of the US shows, one shouldn't take moment towards progress for granted. It's not unlikely that we may enter dark ages again. Technology has no power to stop this trend.
By CAT at 25,Jun,22 15:46 other posts of CAT 
You are SO right Leo.
By leopoldij at 25,Jun,22 18:28 other posts of leopoldij 
You understand that I worry a lot about the US, I'm not wishing that it go down the drain, quite the opposite. I still maintain some hope. But it's very difficult for a country to go back to the way it was when, not only the external enemies, but also the reactionary voices and people and groups from within are doing their best to bring the country down to its knees. What's interesting is (like many instances in world history) that those dark voices and people have usurped the term "patriots". They believe that the damage they're doing is patriotic.

By phart at 25,Jun,22 17:26 other posts of phart 
Nothing religious about stopping murder.
If it is legal to kill a unborn child,why is it illegal to kill a person once born?
By CAT at 25,Jun,22 18:00 other posts of CAT 
Phart, if you can’t tell the difference than you must have trouble defining what is a woman
By phart at 25,Jun,22 21:10 other posts of phart 
Tell me how many times a biological male has ever went for a abortion?
Then tell me how many biological women have went for 1.
Like I said, who are we to decide when life actually begins? NO one.
By CAT at 25,Jun,22 22:13 other posts of CAT 
A good portion of abortions are insisted by men. Just because you, ding-a-longs, can’t get pregnant doesn’t mean you don’t get abortions. You do……by proxy
By phart at 26,Jun,22 01:39 other posts of phart 
I am of the opionion that alot of abortions are because women go to bars on the weekend , hoping to hookup, and oops they start getting fat and they are like "oh shit, no body will fuck me looking like this". and they go run to a clinic and get the sucker hose or whatever it is the hitmen use in the clinics to kill off the baby like it's a gangster shot to death before it is even able to learn right from wrong.

By Ananas2xLekker at 25,Jun,22 15:14 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"Women will have to learn to allow themselves to be fucked responsibly or use protection."

The right-wing ideologues in the supreme court is already talking about banning contraceptives. That fucking responsibly or using protection will be the next thing to go.

I would say to all pro-choice women; never let a man come near you ever again, until they overturn this decision. Most men are incapable of satisfying you anyway. Get some effective toys or a girlfriend and NOT FUCK THOSE MEN WHO TOOK YOUR RIGHTS!
By phart at 25,Jun,22 17:12 other posts of phart 
1 small problem.Men are capable of lying, so how would a woman know if the man that she wants to let screw her voted 1 way or the other?
By CAT at 25,Jun,22 18:05 other posts of CAT 
The simple answer is: don’t fuck any man.
I had an idea. All women should stay home from whatever job they have until Roe is voted back in. Can you imagine how the economy would take a dive worse than during the pandemic? No hospitals. No businesses. No schools. No government.
By Jamie at 25,Jun,22 19:05 other posts of Jamie 
By CAT at 25,Jun,22 22:06 other posts of CAT 
That’s for men. What about us women?
By Jamie at 25,Jun,22 22:12 other posts of Jamie 
Don't women get there tubes cut.?
By phart at 26,Jun,22 01:26 other posts of phart 
Yea, that is a option but a expensive 1 that may have side effects. much more affordable options for them that are safer.
By Ananas2xLekker at 26,Jun,22 15:51 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
At the moment, contraception is easy, safe and affordable.
However, the right-wing ideologues in the supreme court are already planning
to ban contraception too. Maybe they would also ban sterilization.
If that is in the works, I would get a sterilization before they do and hope
those FUCKING DEMONS don't force people to reverse their sterilizations.
They are crazy and evil enough to do that.

By phart at 25,Jun,22 21:12 other posts of phart 
For a short time. Then the positions would be opened by firing or layoff and the economy would resume.Alot of male nurses now adays . No issues with pregnant women taking time off from work, no paternity leave, no ill ass bitches giving bad customer service while on their monthly's . Oh the options if women simply stayed home.

Oh by the way,
By Ananas2xLekker at 26,Jun,22 19:54 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"Oh the options if women simply stayed home."

Republicans will NEVER allow that. Everyone needs to slave for their employers,
preferably in three jobs at the time. You think they want women to be lazy couch potato's? What profit is in that, for their donors?

Well, maybe if the women pump out at least 12 kids, to create new cheap labor.
But, she better gets knocked-up within 3 months after birth, or it's back to the
salt-mines with her.

You still don't understand that Republicans have no principles. They just indoctrinate you with ideas that are useful to their corporate donors and what the stupid religious wingnuts think their God wants, because they give them lots of money and keep the working folk stupid and obedient.
By dgraff at 04,Jul,22 23:38 other posts of dgraff 
Can’t you lefties understand and see we the republicans have a solid plan we are planning a baby boom and the children will be schooled and drilled to hate democrats and socialist we want to keep women in the bed room and the kitchen bare foot and pregnant we plan on breeding an army of fresh new republicans so we can eventually take over the world
By phart at 05,Jul,22 00:03 other posts of phart 
Yea,don't folks notice that little indention at the bottom of the kitchen cabinets? That is to allow the feet to go under the cabinet allowing the woman to better reach the dishes!
I honestly am starting to think the democrats are trying for our demise and extinction. abort all babies and then we all die and the animals can have the place?

By Ananas2xLekker at 06,Jul,22 20:02 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
It sure looks like it. Your oligarchs need that breeding plan for their cheap labor. Every western country is advancing civilization and you are doing the opposite.
By phart at 06,Jul,22 20:48 other posts of phart 
cheap labor? Hell, people won't even work here in the US for good money much less low money.
By Ananas2xLekker at 06,Jul,22 21:25 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Sure, and that's why so many people work two or three jobs.
(not saying it's much better in my country, because we suffer from 45 years
of right-wing politics too)

By phart at 26,Jun,22 01:45 other posts of phart 
do you honestly think our politicians are going to mess up their sex lives? All they did was slow down the murdering of babys, they aint going to make rubbers hard to get or ban banging each other in the ass, I mean what would Butijigg do ?
Our transportation secretary, he now earns more than $200,000 a year. Do you think congress or the courts are going to mess up all their trophy's?
By Ananas2xLekker at 26,Jun,22 19:41 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"do you honestly think our politicians are going to mess up their sex lives"

Don't you understand? They can do whatever they want, because they are all rich. Your laws don't apply to them. When they impregnate some mistress or teen sex-slave, they will fly her in their private plane to some state or country that still performs abortions. And even if they let the bitch have her child, they will just pay her off,
to fuck off and keep quiet. It's the poor people who will get hurt by this, not them.

OMG, did that really not enter your brain or was it an attempt at an argument?
By phart at 27,Jun,22 14:12 other posts of phart 
no it didn't enter my brain,
democrats have a better track record of "cleaning up"behind themselves,
Ruined a a danm nice oldsmobile to.

also google clintons hit list
By Ananas2xLekker at 06,Jul,22 20:27 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Better realize then that your politicians will never suffer from their decisions. They will still have abortions, if they want them. They have tax-funded healthcare, while you have expensive crap healthcare. They all get vaccinated before anyone else and then tell you vaccines are a scam. They often not even show up for work, when you would get fired for that.

'clintons hit list' isn't interesting to me. I understand what corrupts games she plays. She's part of the rot in the Democratic party. I hope the democratic voters finally learned their lessons from voting in Biden and they start voting for strong progressives, who actually fight for their rights.

By phart at 06,Jul,22 18:30 other posts of phart 
School security is important to people that love their kids.
Apparently the teachers union is also anti life pro abortion. They want equity instead of knowledge and equality.
I guess their moto is, "all can die in a school on a equal plain"?
This is stupid.
liberal's wet dream I guess.
"What this means is that they favor all students reaching the same outcome no matter how hard they do or don't work. "

By phart at 06,Jul,22 03:09 other posts of phart 
When ask how she felt about roe vs wade AOC said, "those are the only 2 ways the illegals can get across the river".

Adult Discussion Forum