to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

What's this substance?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #206416 at 12,Dec,11 16:22
I've got a little philosophical question I'd like to invite others to ponder with me. We all love our cocks. But have you ever pondered the existential substance of it? For the sake of simplicity, I'll use mine for instance. Is this an appendage made of penis, or is it an appendage made of yobud?

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.Photography 101 Mini-Camp.   2.This really PISS ME OFF!!!!!!   3.Describe the first time you came with ejaculation, how old were you? Did it surprise you and did you wank or a friend wank you   4.Dimucarbonylhexacarbonylidicobalt vs. chlo_ro_form   5.SEXUAL ABUSE IN CHILDHOOD - MY EXPERIENCE , YOURS?  

New Comment

Comments:
By qhaos at 13,Dec,11 17:33 other posts of qhaos 
ehm... excuse my ignorance... what is yobud??
By #206416 at 13,Dec,11 17:47
That's funny!
By qhaos at 14,Dec,11 08:27 other posts of qhaos 
ooops! I thought it was something that you can eat!! ahahaha
By #206416 at 19,Dec,11 07:33
Actually, you can if you like...
By qhaos at 26,Dec,11 08:53 other posts of qhaos 
eheheh bad guy...

By #201583 at 13,Dec,11 19:51
It's clearly an appendage made of yobud! Yobud could live without said appendage, however without yobud, the appendage would wither and die.
By #206416 at 15,Dec,11 00:04
Very true
By #201583 at 18,Dec,11 06:01
So, in other words I would be sucking yobuds cock. I see beyond the cock, most guys stop at the cock.

By #206416 at 14,Dec,11 17:30
When men suck cock at a glory hole, are they doing so with the desire to connect with another person, albeit a nameless and faceless one, or just for the eroticism of tasting cock. And when they swallow the cum, are they seeking to ingest that unseen man (or at least his essence), or just his penis/sexual fluids.

The reason I ask is because I'm puzzled as to why we do this. Maybe I'm over-thinking it, but this governs a major part of many of our lives, and certainly holds social and health ramifications. When you taste cock, are you tasting every cock? Or just that man? To what degree is his tasty appendage made of [universal] cock? To what degree is it man-specific?

No matter what the technical or scientific answer is, how do YOU like to think of it? Are you eating cock, or are you eating "Joe Blow" ?
By #8824 at 16,Dec,11 09:50
clear your mind and focus on the sucked cock. See yourself floating in the universe with no planet under your feet and a cock in your mouth. there`s no up, down or dimension just a cock and a mouth in the vast timeless universe
By MoeJoe at 16,Dec,11 11:03 other posts of MoeJoe 
And suddenly when it's all over, you are on your knees in a dirty rest area toilet....the cock has been zipped up and hurries out the door leaving you there in the reality of it all.....

By MoeJoe at 14,Dec,11 09:39 other posts of MoeJoe 
Why don't we just go right to the core of philosophy and debate what came first.....man or the idea....or in more simplistic terms....the chicken or the egg ?
By #201583 at 14,Dec,11 14:12
The chicken obviously evolved from something first. No chicken = no egg (evolution I can feel a debate brewing)

Adult Discussion Forum