Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

open cam

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #3747 at 08,Sep,09 18:20
can i start cam here ? any system here to open cam chat ?

Similar topics: 1.OPEN FLY'S   2.a dick cut open ??   3.Going commando with zipper   4.Open pussy   5.Legs open or closed when having/getting a wank?  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 08,Sep,09 20:33 other posts of admin 
I think I can setup a jabber server but this would require an additional server at least $350/month considering possible bandwidth usage. And I'm not sure if the members will be using it much, as it would require each of them to install a jabber client with some plugins - it's free, but as far as I know it's not too popular, i.e. people are not familiar with it and probably not many will actually install it.

So, I'm reluctant to try it, because so far this site eats more of my money than it gives and adding another $350 to its cost during the world financial crisis does not look as an attractive idea for me.
By #10886 at 08,Sep,09 21:11
Certainly can understand that Admin! Thanks for checking into it though.
By admin at 08,Sep,09 21:23 other posts of admin 
I just found a mixed paid/open-source solution, which costs only $150 one time and seems to be easy to use for end-users as it's based on flash technology wich is common now. However it still requires a $350 per month server :) From another hand, I could try it with some cheap server and see how it works... I need to dig into this deeper.

By #10886 at 08,Sep,09 19:05
None that I know about. Tosses the ball to admin....
By admin at 08,Sep,09 20:17 other posts of admin 
I still cannot find any solution for that. There are no free scripts for that and I'm a bit out of this theme to develop my own script. And paid scripts do not look good enough to pay for them. I'll try to make more research on this...

Adult Discussion Forum