Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Going commando with zipper

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #3997 at 30,Sep,11 14:28
Love going commando especially in jeans with a zipper, cause sometimes I will leave it open depending on where I am. Like once I went to an adult bookstore and upon entering opened my fly, and immediately one guy formed his lips saying ooh and followed me into the aisle I wanted to look in, and another time I went in to a gas station and forgot I left it open and a lady looked at me and smiled and kept looking and I then looked down to see my zipper was open and the tip of my cock was out, anyone else find this a turn on??

Similar topics: 1.Always Commando   2.Commando penis here.   3.Caught in a zipper   4.Going Commando   5.Foreskin caught in zipper  

New Comment

Comments:
By #176420 at 02,Oct,11 00:09
always go Commando in zipper,or button fly pants and jeans...
By #3997 at 02,Oct,11 02:46

By #100257 at 01,Oct,11 20:56
i always drive like that, love seeing the reaction ppl faces at the traffic lights
By spermkiss at 01,Oct,11 21:00 other posts of spermkiss 
Isn't that fun!? It's especially fun in a convertible. It's even more fun to drive around in a convertible completely nude.
By #3997 at 02,Oct,11 02:46
That sounds like a bunch of fun

By #59855 at 01,Oct,11 06:01
From Matt's Wife: Wouldn't it be dangerous? I mean couldn't you catch your junk in your zipper?
By #164428 at 01,Oct,11 07:19
That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the topic!
By #3997 at 01,Oct,11 13:06
Believe me after seeing something about marry I think of it all the time, I mean leaving your fly open, but any time I'm putting my dick back in or zipping back up I make sure its tucked away.
By spermkiss at 01,Oct,11 20:59 other posts of spermkiss 
I know what you mean. Catching a bit of man meat in a zipper is a mistake a man will only make once. After that he's extra careful.
By #3997 at 02,Oct,11 02:45
When I am commando I am always careful. But like you said do it once it won't happen again

By spermkiss at 30,Sep,11 16:48 other posts of spermkiss 
Exposing his dick and/or balls is a major turn-on for a lot of men. It certainly is for me. And it probably is for every SYD member.
By #3997 at 30,Sep,11 16:58
Its just something about it though feeling the breeze sometimes it slightly grows a little, or going to take a piss and reaching in your pants and not having to mess around with underwear
By spermkiss at 30,Sep,11 17:16 other posts of spermkiss 
I know what you're saying. Feeling the breeze on your equipment when you're wearing shorts is really nice. So is the easy access when you have to take a piss (or get a blow job). Just open your fly and whip it out.
By #3997 at 30,Sep,11 19:53
Exactly, my wife loves the easy access sometimes she will just reach in my pants and I love watching her reaction when she feels that I'm not wearing anything.

Adult Discussion Forum