to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Masturbation techniques

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #1995 at 10,Sep,09 09:13
At 60 I have probably tried most ways to masturbate but would love to hear of any ways you have tried.

Similar topics: 1.Depilation techniques.   2.different masturbation techniques   3.Share your wanking techniques   4.MASTURBATION TECHNIQUES. .   5.masturbation stories and techniques  

New Comment

Comments:
By #285354 at 15,Jan,15 00:37
Ever hollowed out an over-sized cucumber? It's like an organic fleshlight. Cut off one end of the cucumber, then scoop out the inside, making it wide enough to accommodate your cock, then put a pencil-sized hole on the closed end to serve as a valve to let the air out as you slide in. You can put your finger on and off the valve hole to regulate the suction. Enjoy!

By Moench at 06,Jan,15 23:37 other posts of Moench 
i like to use baby oil at my dick ,pull my foreskin back and massage ,nice feeling

By #7976 at 04,Jan,15 04:09
There are many great ways to get off however, wrapping a TP roll with a little tissue and sliding it up and down on my cock has always made me cum truly hard with good carry to my ejaculate. Of course, the best masturbation technique of all is having a sexy woman pull your cock out of your pants and stroke you till your cum on her dress or jeans.
By leopoldij at 05,Jan,15 23:20 other posts of leopoldij 
I agree 100%. Nothing better than a real hand jerking that cock.

By #220845 at 02,Jan,15 01:02
Make a fist cock between thumb and fist

By #64328 at 02,Jan,15 00:41
I stared with thumb and index finger and progressed from there

By #11063 at 02,Oct,09 14:41
I had read an article, many years ago, that has allowed me to prolong my orgasm when I masturbate. As I come close to climaxing, using my fingers, I apply pressure between my balls and butt.Then, I hold my breath, until the orgasm subsides. I can then resume masturbating. It also has taught me a bit of self-control. I can masturbate for hours, using this method.
By #1995 at 02,Oct,09 16:23
Thanks for the technique. I do something similar, not so much to prolong masturbating but I do it to hold back my semen for a few seconds. It builds up behind the pressure point and then when released it shoots out with more force. If you look at some of my videos you will see me holding myself.
By cazzoduro69 at 01,Jan,15 16:20 other posts of cazzoduro69 
me too ...seam a geiser

By foreskinfetish at 23,Jun,14 02:00 other posts of foreskinfetish 
When I was in my 20's and 30's, I could cum quickly simply by rolling the tip of my foreskin around with my fingers. By a happy coincidence, since I already had the tip of my skin pinched closed, I could just cum inside it. Sometimes I would dispose of it, sometimes I would release it and rub it all over my penis. I'm 65 now and that doesn't work anymore, I need more stimulation of my frenulum. I still like to cum inside my foreskin, though. Most of the time, I don't squeeze it, I just let most of it run out and leave the rest under my skin. I love the slippery feeling.

Another method I have used since I learned how to masturbate (from a neighbor who was tightly circumcised) is to pull my skin all the way back as hard and tight as I can without tearing it and hold it there. The tension on my frenulum causes me to have a good, hard orgasm and cum within about half a minute!
By JeffinKS at 01,Jan,15 00:36 other posts of JeffinKS 
I have recently restored my foreskin. and I have discovered this method of getting off and I LOVE IT!!!!! Totally insane orgasm and I never directly stimulate the Glans... makes me so happy to have my foreskin back

By Wipperman at 01,Jan,15 00:16 other posts of Wipperman 
I love to put a prostate massager In me and slowly masturbate and when I cum it's just out of this world and tons of it

By #289712 at 27,Jun,14 16:41
Alot of the time I just rub my frenulum area under the head of my dick.

By #6568 at 10,Sep,09 16:42
Like you I have developed a full repertoire of methods over the years and use whatever suits my mood at the time.

However, a recent addition is 'discrete' stimulation without much movement. It can be useful when privacy is lacking, such as on planes, trains, holidays, when other people are in the house etc.

Basically,....I lie on my side, hold my shaft in my upper hand, pull back the foreskin and then stimulate just the rim of the glans, the frenulum and the retracted foreskin, using only my index finger and thumb. I sort of massage the glans between the pads of both digits with light friction. I use thoughts of a womans soft fingers doing the stimulation and envisage her nail polish and the smell of her hair etc,..also imagine that my hand is down the back of her silk panties with my fingers opening and exploring her pussy.

The pleasure comes from NOT being able to make any stroking movements with my hand/arm/elbow,..so the pleasure must be built up slowly and enticingly. When the stimulation becomes enough to actually cause an orgasm, it is much deeper and more 'flowing' than with the 'action' methods.
By Gareth at 16,Sep,09 11:42 other posts of Gareth 
Yep, I do a the same thing pretty much, for some reason first thing in the morning when i wake up.

By #9530 at 14,Sep,09 05:24
i always use my vibrator. its one of those old plug in jobs with muliple heads. its so strong it can sometimes wear the skin away. especially if you use it 3 or 4 times a day. like i do.
By #6568 at 14,Sep,09 19:31
Unfortunately, it can also damage your nerve endings......

Adult Discussion Forum