Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

ball shaving tips

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #131481 at 30,Dec,11 00:58
I see some nice smoth balls on the this site and I could never get mine completely smooth and hairless I'm scared to cut my self so any helful tips will be greatly appreciated . And ill post pics after ofcourse

Similar topics: 1.Shaving question   2.Shaving Balls   3.Best Way to shave your balls   4.Shaving tips   5.Play ball?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #218130 at 16,Jan,12 06:12
I use No Hair lotion hair remover. Never had any problems.

By #201030 at 14,Jan,12 05:53
use a sharp razor. i prefer to do it in the shower. use hot water and lather up your sac, wash, and rinse-just like shaving your face. i find soap and water works fine in the shower, once your sac is nice and wet lather up and shave away. i prefer to pull the skin tight and using my balls as a shaving surface. shave in all direction and feel for stubble. shaving against the grain on your sac is a great way to get it smooth and soft as a baby's ass. if daily shaving you can do it right in the hot shower stream, no lube needed. if out of the shower wash, wet, and use a thin smathering of shave gel/cream. shave daily or every other. for an even softer sac apply a generous amount of moisturizer, vaseline makes a nice body and shave, massage in and enjoy.

By #147052 at 13,Jan,12 18:27
I knock down the tall stuff with my weed eater electric razor and finish the trim with a lot of lather and a sharp, brand new woman's razor. I might add that it is very much a turn on if someone else does it for you. I wonder if they make edible shaving cream?

By #143894 at 31,Dec,11 00:38
I use a Norelco Bodygroom, and it's as easy to keep as much as you want smooth. As you can see from my pics, I am completely shaved. Good luck, and enjoy your bare skin.

By fila1305 at 30,Dec,11 21:59 other posts of fila1305 
My advise would be:
- pull the skin tight so it's a smoother surface.
- Don't use cheap packed-by-a-dozen disposable razors.
- use a new, sharp blade.
- richly use the shavingcream/-foam.
- and for all: do it carefully.

Good luck.

Adult Discussion Forum